Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Respect Gained, Reputation enhanced-Sidhu in BB-6 (Page 15)

Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Wow...dat was one fantastic post..beautifuly written...loved d mythological ref...too good cruiser bhai...Thumbs Up

I agree he is nice and like everyone else he has his fair share of flaws too...some of his actions were really praiseworthy while sm were dissapointing too...and bcoz his stay was scripted m still in two minds about his sooo good behaviour wid everyone...Unhappy

Thanks for liking Simi...

...I would have loved to see Sidhu for one more month atleast. You are right, exit takes away some credit. But nevertheless, one month is no joke to be in BB House and not get nominated by even a single inmate!

The very fact that he ignored every gossiping, bitching attempt with him, in itself makes it a remarkable achievement for him!
Smile

Only if der were no news about his his stay being scripted...Smile

bt yes being der for a month not being nominated and being loved by all of dem is really an achievement...we really cant deny dat...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Everyone and their mother knew Siddhu would be leaving soon. He said that to Del weeks ago. And this sudden drama of his wife suddenly getting a call from Gadkari and then calling him up and BB airing that call. Sab nautanki. BB should refarin from fooling loyal viewers who wait all year for this show.

Even if Siddhu was faking everything about himself, it's not an easy thing to keep your cool for so long and not get provoked. BB tried every dirty trick to provoke him. However this rehearsed dramataized exit left a bad taste in my mouth. He should have been upfront that he'd come for this many days only. And then he goes and names Aashka, Delu, Nik as his favs. I'm fine with Nik. But Aashka? Delu?? Dead Dead  It's obvious the BB team asked him to spout this rubbish and he toed the line.

why mentioning mothers specially MB...why not fathers...LOLLOL

MithiBani

nishu786 IF-Sizzlerz
nishu786
nishu786

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Yeah, I too consider you a friend and thats why I am amazed that you want LAJJA-ASHLEELTA interpretations and distorts to continue now on this thread too. Why would you bring it up on this one in the first place otherwise?Shocked

That thread, with all due respects is something like first typing a whole story of a village and then asking people to describe their views ONLY on 'beauty of a buffalo that got mentioned in the story!...And thereafter whoever lampooned buffalo's owner earns faithful LIKES of Chandramukhi and who ever said Buffalo's owner was a decent guy, got ignored.

Just check which all posts you have liked on that thread as well as this thread and you can have your own answer...to yourself!Smile

And please I am done on LAJJA and ASHLEELTA Crap...for the last time, SAPNA WAS ASHLEEL (CRUDE-RUDE-FOOHAD-ILL MANNERED...take your pick)...and RIGHTLY SO, SHE SHOULD HAVE SHOWN SOME LAJJA (RESTRAINT, CONTROL, MANNERS, PATIENCE) while blowing hot!

Thank you very much!

Cruiser ji if you don't think Siddhu ji was wrong,then you should not ask others to stop talking abt it in ur thread. 
Why Lajja-Ashleelta talk can't continue on this thread. we r in this forum to discuss with each other...i don't think there is any restriction that we can't use subject from other thread as reference in other thread.

You wrote "with due respect"...after that you completely thrashed & mocked CM's thread. That was uncalled for in my opinion.

if u think Sapna was ashleel & she should have shown some lajja...then we also think Siddhu baba should not have imposed his lajja thoughts on Sapna on national tv. 

Siddhu ji is no saint in his life...He has also made many mistakes in life,just bcoz he was good in show,doesn't mean "Unki sari galtiyaan maaf ho gayi".

No men has right to ask any women to show modesty...Everyone knows what they have to do & all r responsible for their own action in life.

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Everyone and their mother knew Siddhu would be leaving soon. He said that to Del weeks ago. And this sudden drama of his wife suddenly getting a call from Gadkari and then calling him up and BB airing that call. Sab nautanki. BB should refarin from fooling loyal viewers who wait all year for this show.

Even if Siddhu was faking everything about himself, it's not an easy thing to keep your cool for so long and not get provoked. BB tried every dirty trick to provoke him. However this rehearsed dramataized exit left a bad taste in my mouth. He should have been upfront that he'd come for this many days only. And then he goes and names Aashka, Delu, Nik as his favs. I'm fine with Nik. But Aashka? Delu?? Dead Dead  It's obvious the BB team asked him to spout this rubbish and he toed the line.

why mentioning mothers specially MB...why not fathers...LOLLOL

Fathers usually don't care about such things. Isliye. LOL

Unconventional

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged

Mithi...Wish you a Happy B'day again...hope you had a good bash!

Well, I am against the scripted exit part and in so many posts said, he WILL quit before Parliamentary session begins and that is 2 weeks away. I think Sidhu was referring to that with Del and was expected to go out in 2 weeks time!

Where HE MIGHT BE...repeat MIGHT BE right is, Gujarat elections have been pre-poned a bit and he said Nitin Gadkari, Sushma Swaraj ji have summoned him urgently. Fact is BJP doesn't have too many corwd pullers and Sidhu is one rare jewel in their armoury when it comes to connecting with people. So he just MIGHT BE right when he said this is sudden and unplanned. To make it clear, I am again suggesting his exit got preponed by a few weeks and his surprised expressions could be because of that!

You are right on Aashka -Delu bit. When he came out of BB House and spoke to Salman he said Nik is favourite and that was consistent with his in BB House line. May be he got some outside feedbacks and that helped influence his saying Delu is favourite. His wife for instance may have said Delu is huge hit with women she spoke to. ...I thinkthat need not be held very strongly against him. He showed enough positives during his stay and various challenges!Tongue

Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Fathers usually don't care about such things. Isliye. LOL

Omg its ur bday...pehle bolna tha na...Cry

Happy birthday...PartyDancing...hope u get all dat u deserve...andmake us smile like u always do...Hug..Meetha meetha birthady to Meethi...Big smile
-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishu786

Yeah, I too consider you a friend and

Cruiser ji if you don't think Siddhu ji was wrong,then you should not ask others to stop talking abt it in ur thread. 

Thank you so much Nishu, but I never said this is MY THREAD or something like that.

What I said is, the topic you mentioned has been discussed threadbare elsewhere and in any case I and the poster concerned have come to an understanding between us. She is a very good friend of mine and at times when discussion on something is not possible, a break surely helps!

Thanks for your concern, but I never said Sidhu is role model, God, perfect or anything/. You said 'just because he was good during his stay in BB House..." and thats what my post is about...he indeed has been superb in BB House!...If there is a thread which wants me to discuss Sidhu's life outside BB House or before BB House, I don't mind giving it a try!...But this thread's limited scope was...his conduct in BB HouseSmile

Cheers!

kajalsharma77 Senior Member
kajalsharma77
kajalsharma77

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kajalsharma77

awesum very well articulated post Clap .. 3 cheers to Siddhu Paji.. Will miss him in the show :)
Thank you kajal ji...glad you liked the post!Smile

Ohhh yup I totally luved it  Thumbs Up .. I reran yesterdays episode to watch his farewell video Jeena yaha marna yaha.. gt a little emotional too  Tongue..

And  btw please dont feel bad.. just ignore some of the posts here which will always be antagonistic Wink .. dont mind these group.. all posts from them dat i have come across in BB forum are nothing but solely based on negatives Thumbs Down  .. it would be stupidity on our part by reacting to such posts.. I now always skip reading der lengthy postz or topic which always argues how bad others are except for their favourite Sapna LOL.. not worth our time dear Tongue..

Once again a very well articulated original and impressive post Clap.. keep posting more... God Bless ya.. Take care Tongue..

Edited by kajalsharma77 - 11 November 2012 at 6:36am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index