Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Respect Gained, Reputation enhanced-Sidhu in BB-6 (Page 14)

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmangirl

Everybody knew he will be out after a month so ...but a person cannot act 24/7 in front of a camera that too for one month ...
Y he din took sapna's name ...??? he himself said in that house that sapna needs guidance n thats y hez supporting her ...
y he took ashka's name ...i remember him saying that iss ghar mai sabse acchi ladki aashka hai ...
i din found any of his answrs fake ...or double faced ...he din said anything out of the box or unreal ...
respect him alot and awsom post cruiser ...

Thank You Varsha Ji...@bold is the precise point!

If faking / acting was so easy,one would get booted out (like Sayantani) and if some one is indeed laid back and boring, BB would kick him / her out...(Nirahua-Raageshwari)!

If Sidhu faked it for a month and still didn't get nominated even once...he deserves a standing ClapClapClap

Edited by cruiser51 - 11 November 2012 at 5:09am

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

Originally posted by tannipartner

Oh a very thoughtful and to some extent emotional writing.

However the cynic me thinks possibly it was a well thought out PR campaign for Sidhhu , an image makeover of sorts And he played his part. We don't know if his exit was also pre planned  or not.
I don't know what he will gain, but hey he is an Indian politician. Him being not nominated maybe a well thought out game after all.

And if thats the case then I think Sampat was more genuine in her approach as she really had nothing to gain, so she let her real self.

However even saying that, I think Siddhu did a commendable Job. PR campaign or not he could have lost his cool, gave in to moment of weakness and bitch about, but he did not. Yes he was egoistic  the way he refused to play naukar and all. he was chauvinist the way he gave the lajja asleel part, he was opportunist the way he chose aashkka and delnaaz although he  was teaming with sapna and urvashi inside house. 
Bottomline, I like certain things he did on the show and applaud him for that. But I do not think he is all that and sundry.

@BOLD: As far as his exit is concerned,  my guess was logically he would before Parliament's winter session begins. Elections in Gujaratoned a bit and it makes sense thAT nitin gadkari  summons to him to come out and he is following Party High command orders.

2. I agree he was very poor in that Ghulaam task and BB retaliated by punishing ALL by switching off water supply! If others still didn't retaliate against him,perhaps we can give him some credit for keeping all together and impressed by him.Smile

3. Even when he came out of BB House, he said to salman he feels Niketan is favourite to win show!...Its puzzling if in some other interview he said Delu! Could be due to info from outside, but even then, he should be judged by his 30 plus days inside I suppose!

My impression is , he had a very well thought out plan and he played the game. he knew how long he will stay and so he used it to the maximum.

I however give him concession on the aurat wallah comment, since  our comments and our thoughts are largely modified by the way we are brought up and our surroundings. A very few of us can go beyond the prejudice bred in us and think with an open mind.

But One thing I will give to him, acting or not, the way he never seemed to be affected by people coming to him and bitching about others bitching about him. Thats outstanding.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajalsharma77

awesum very well articulated post Clap .. 3 cheers to Siddhu Paji.. Will miss him in the show :)
Thank you kajal ji...glad you liked the post!Smile
Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Ok dats a long one...give me sm tym...and den i'll post my comment...Cool

-Cruiser-

Unconventional IF-Sizzlerz
Unconventional
Unconventional

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Wow...dat was one fantastic post..beautifuly written...loved d mythological ref...too good cruiser bhai...Thumbs Up

I agree he is nice and like everyone else he has his fair share of flaws too...some of his actions were really praiseworthy while sm were dissapointing too...and bcoz his stay was scripted m still in two minds about his sooo good behaviour wid everyone...Unhappy

-Cruiser-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrsimisam

Wow...dat was one fantastic post..beautifuly written...loved d mythological ref...too good cruiser bhai...Thumbs Up

I agree he is nice and like everyone else he has his fair share of flaws too...some of his actions were really praiseworthy while sm were dissapointing too...and bcoz his stay was scripted m still in two minds about his sooo good behaviour wid everyone...Unhappy

Thanks for liking Simi...

...I would have loved to see Sidhu for one more month atleast. You are right, exit takes away some credit. But nevertheless, one month is no joke to be in BB House and not get nominated by even a single inmate!

The very fact that he ignored every gossiping, bitching attempt with him, in itself makes it a remarkable achievement for him!
Smile

Unconventional

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by keynotes

Well said cruiser!!

Sidhu held his head high throughout the show and gained more respect.  Well Done!!

I would love to see another contestant who can stay one month in that mad house, come out without getting nominated even once and leaving all genuinely emotional and touched when he comes out!

May be Sachin Tendulkar or Amitabh Bacchhan can achieve that.

Certainly not any TV star or stand up comedian!Tongue

MithiBani IF-Stunnerz
MithiBani
MithiBani

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Everyone and their mother knew Siddhu would be leaving soon. He said that to Del weeks ago. And this sudden drama of his wife suddenly getting a call from Gadkari and then calling him up and BB airing that call. Sab nautanki. BB should refarin from fooling loyal viewers who wait all year for this show.

Even if Siddhu was faking everything about himself, it's not an easy thing to keep your cool for so long and not get provoked. BB tried every dirty trick to provoke him. However this rehearsed dramataized exit left a bad taste in my mouth. He should have been upfront that he'd come for this many days only. And then he goes and names Aashka, Delu, Nik as his favs. I'm fine with Nik. But Aashka? Delu?? Dead Dead  It's obvious the BB team asked him to spout this rubbish and he toed the line.

Edited by MithiBani - 11 November 2012 at 6:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Unconventional-Cruiser-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index