Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Respect Gained, Reputation enhanced-Sidhu in BB-6 (Page 13)

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Amazing post cruiserji. Sidhuji did pass all the obstacles with flying colors. All he gained was RESEPCT n Love from his BB experience. He is example of self control n charisma.Clap

And those who are comparing him with Rageshwari must know that no doubt that rageswari was genuine n nice contestant BUT she never has such effect on other contestants, neither was she entertaining and she was almost invisible in the house.

@BOLD: yeah, nice way of putting it. Sidhu in BB was a non stop demonstration of a charismatic personality displaying tremendous self control!

Especially in view of BB's non stop provocations, Sidhu's emerging unscathed is awesome feat indeed!
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi.

Really well written CruiserjiClap
Sidhuji undoubtdely was the best housemate of BB ever. No dramebaazi, loads of positivity and that "no fake" factor was always there in him.I learnt a lot form SidhujiBig smile

Yeah for sheer positivity, zero importance to gossip behind backs of those not there to defend themselves and for not getting provoked even when relentlessly provoked by BB team creatives...Sidhu deserves ClapClapClap

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sscomp32

Very nicely written analysis cruiserji. Siddhuji was truly one of the greatest housemates in bb history. Clap "THOKO TAALI KHATAK" for Siddhuji.
Thank you Suyash! Glad you liked the post!Smile
-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

good essay on Sidhu ji !!!

kabhi Chunnu ko bhi dekh liya keejiye , jub say BB sharoo huwa hai, Chunnu papa ki shakal bhool gaya hai, Ab sidhu ji gaye toh shayad aap ko chunnu yaad a ajaaye!!!
ROFL

Edited by cruiser51 - 11 November 2012 at 2:37am
-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music_masti

cruiser...good write up...

a'm agreeing with each word...and my respect and like towards sidhu is increased a lot...

thanku BB for that...

Thanks for your kind words music_masti ji...Honestly analyzing, I have enjoyed this season a lot more than last season and definitely Sidhu has played a huge role in this season becoming radically different compared to last and other seasons!
Smile
-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehr-k

Very impressive and well worded post analysis.  Enjoyed reading it . Siddhu paaji surpassed all the hurdles big boss and the rest of the specimens put forth . He came out with the flying colours without complaining any sort. His stay  was very positive  and will become best in the history of Indian big boss reality show.

Well done Siddhu paaji and all the best for the future endeavours.ClapStarStar

Thanks Mehr ji...Would have been interesting if this Parliament and election timing hadn't coincided with BB schedule. In coming weeks, surely there would have been confrontations of housemates with Sidhu and would have been interesting to see his approach!

Alas...we can only speculate with IFs n BUTs now!
Tongue
Omnipotence IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chameli_billiFaraan92

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannipartner

Oh a very thoughtful and to some extent emotional writing.

However the cynic me thinks possibly it was a well thought out PR campaign for Sidhhu , an image makeover of sorts And he played his part. We don't know if his exit was also pre planned  or not.
I don't know what he will gain, but hey he is an Indian politician. Him being not nominated maybe a well thought out game after all.

And if thats the case then I think Sampat was more genuine in her approach as she really had nothing to gain, so she let her real self.

However even saying that, I think Siddhu did a commendable Job. PR campaign or not he could have lost his cool, gave in to moment of weakness and bitch about, but he did not. Yes he was egoistic  the way he refused to play naukar and all. he was chauvinist the way he gave the lajja asleel part, he was opportunist the way he chose aashkka and delnaaz although he  was teaming with sapna and urvashi inside house. 
Bottomline, I like certain things he did on the show and applaud him for that. But I do not think he is all that and sundry.

@BOLD: As far as his exit is concerned,  my guess was logically he would exit before Parliament's winter session begins. Elections in Gujarat got preponed a bit and it makes sense that nitin gadkari  summoned him to come out and he is following Party High command orders.

2. I agree he was very poor in that Ghulaam task and BB retaliated by punishing ALL by switching off water supply! If others still didn't retaliate against him,perhaps we can give him some credit for keeping all together and still stay impressed by him.Smile

3. Even when he came out of BB House, he said to Salman he feels Niketan is favourite to win show!...Its puzzling if in some other interview he said Delu! Could be due to info from outside, but even then, he should be judged by his 30 plus days inside I suppose!

Edited by cruiser51 - 11 November 2012 at 5:21am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index