Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Respect Gained, Reputation enhanced-Sidhu in BB-6 (Page 12)

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Originally posted by cruiser51

Originally posted by tanvismile

but ragini dint have the strength to control the fights in house or change the thinking of people ,she was good as herself .

Poor Raaga earned her share of nominations inspite of being the nicest and gentlest housemate ever I think in BB History across all seasons.

Sidhu wasn't nominated by even ONE HOUSEMATE even one time by anyone!

Isn't that an achievement in itself considering Sidhu was so actively involved in discussions, individual and group talks, was actually bad when it came to doing household chores? Tongue (though I read in his interview he said he cleaned bathrooms which didn't get aired)!

Wrong again. Rageshwari was NEVER nominated by the housemates. She was nominated straight up by Big Boss because she failed to perform a task and then she was subsequently eliminated. 

OK...I got that wrong!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

music_mastisarasingh86Chameli_billi

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanvismile

but ragini dint have the strength to control the fights in house or change the thinking of people ,she was good as herself .

Poor Raaga earned her share of nominations inspite of being the nicest and gentlest housemate ever I think in BB History across all seasons.

Sidhu wasn't nominated by even ONE HOUSEMATE even one time by anyone!

Isn't that an achievement in itself considering Sidhu was so actively involved in discussions, individual and group talks, was actually bad when it came to doing household chores? Tongue (though I read in his interview he said he cleaned bathrooms which didn't get aired)!

Yes he was not even nominated once.LOL That says it all , even those who disliked him , never nominated himBig smile
Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged

I did not castigate you but the way you're patronizing me and even Chandramukhi on this thread, I wish I had. TongueIn any case, I am not chopping your posts into pieces in order to refute them. I am reading them all and refuting it in its entirety.  The only conclusion I can draw from all your posts in this thread is that you're trying your level best to show Siddhu in the brightest light possible. Nothing wrong with it, but please admit it so I don't have to keep refuting your points about Rageshwari. 

Lastly, I still believe that I did not misinterpret your stance on Sampat. You did degrade her just to lift Siddhu up a notch or two in your OP. So why should I concede and say I was wrong when I wasn't? Perhaps you clarified it just to save face? We'll never know now, will we?Tongue

Patronize? You?? How??? Shocked

@BOLD...read this extract from main post and once again reconsider your understanding of what you are choosing to interpret:

When Sidhu entered the show, he and Sapmat Pal had towering personalities because of their achievements in life! 27000 international runs is no joke and to add to it Sidhu retaining his Amritsar Lok Sabha Seat, His accomplishments on TV Shows, Ad-world and Sampat Ji's tremendous achievements in fields of women empowerment in the vast UP-MP-Bihar belt, put them on a pedestal! Logically, both should have fared similarly.

Did they? NO!!

After which you say this below literally indicating that Siddhu is a saint and Sampat a demon. HAW?

In the end, it is one's KARMA that decides one's eventual fate and there in lies the explanation why Sampat exited the house unwanted, unloved and shorn of all respect that housemates had given her in initial weeks, whereas Sidhu came out head held high, each and every housemate emotional and missing him! 

As per Indian mythology, Asurs & Devs (Demons & Gods), collaborated together to churn the Ocean and share the booty that emerged due to their joint efforts. Apart from various riches, this stupendous effort also resulted in emergence of deadly poison (HALAHALA), that was enough to wipe out al forms of life and elixir of eternal life (AMRIT)! Disguising himself amongst Gods, RAHU drank some AMRIT while to save all creation, SHIVA drank the poison! What happened? Rahu's neck got severed and he had to continue living for eternity as RAHU (head) and KETU (torso),Dead while SHIVA's throat turned blue and he got revered as NEELKANTHA thereafter!Clap

Point is just because you get placed on a pedestal,(drink Amrit), doesn't guarantee you reverence and respect. You have to earn it! Sampat lost it all with her bitching, lying, grumbling and sheer inability to forge relationships with other inmates!

Sidhu on the other hand, was a star all the way!

And yes you did patronize both me and Chandramukhi by implying (and even stating) time and again that we have a distorted view of Siddhu's speech and your posts. HAW again. Just because we don't agree with you does not mean we are incapable of drawing conclusions on our own. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged

I did not castigate you but the way you're patronizing me and even Chandramukhi on this thread, I wish I had. TongueIn any case, I am not chopping your posts into pieces in order to refute them. I am reading them all and refuting it in its entirety.  The only conclusion I can draw from all your posts in this thread is that you're trying your level best to show Siddhu in the brightest light possible. Nothing wrong with it, but please admit it so I don't have to keep refuting your points about Rageshwari. 

Lastly, I still believe that I did not misinterpret your stance on Sampat. You did degrade her just to lift Siddhu up a notch or two in your OP. So why should I concede and say I was wrong when I wasn't? Perhaps you clarified it just to save face? We'll never know now, will we?Tongue

@BOLD...read this extract from main post and once again reconsider your understanding of what you are choosing to interpret:

When Sidhu entered the show, he and Sapmat Pal had towering personalities because of their achievements in life! 27000 international runs is no joke and to add to it Sidhu retaining his Amritsar Lok Sabha Seat, His accomplishments on TV Shows, Ad-world and Sampat Ji's tremendous achievements in fields of women empowerment in the vast UP-MP-Bihar belt, put them on a pedestal! Logically, both should have fared similarly.

Did they? NO!!

After which you say this below literally indicating that Siddhu is a saint and Sampat a demon. HAW?

In the end, it is one's KARMA that decides one's eventual fate and there in lies the explanation why Sampat exited the house unwanted, unloved and shorn of all respect that housemates had given her in initial weeks, whereas Sidhu came out head held high, each and every housemate emotional and missing him! 

As per Indian mythology, Asurs & Devs (Demons & Gods), collaborated together to churn the Ocean and share the booty that emerged due to their joint efforts. Apart from various riches, this stupendous effort also resulted in emergence of deadly poison (HALAHALA), that was enough to wipe out al forms of life and elixir of eternal life (AMRIT)! Disguising himself amongst Gods, RAHU drank some AMRIT while to save all creation, SHIVA drank the poison! What happened? Rahu's neck got severed and he had to continue living for eternity as RAHU (head) and KETU (torso),Dead while SHIVA's throat turned blue and he got revered as NEELKANTHA thereafter!Clap

Point is just because you get placed on a pedestal,(drink Amrit), doesn't guarantee you reverence and respect. You have to earn it! Sampat lost it all with her bitching, lying, grumbling and sheer inability to forge relationships with other inmates!

And yes you did patronize both me and Chandramukhi by implying (and even stating) time and again that we have a distorted view of Siddhu's speech and your posts. HAW again. Just because we don't agree with you does not mean we are incapable of drawing conclusions on our own. 

You can consider representing yourself only please...!Tongue

By the way, I remembered that Demon-Dev story from one talk show where Sidhu himself narrated it!LOL

If I cite this Demon-Devil story in context of lets say Indian Government and conclude it with "all scandal money that they are swallowing at the moment, in end will turn out to be like AMRIT being swallowed by RAHU", it doesn't mean I am implying Sonia is Rahu and Manmohan Ketu...its a way of illustration...kind of funny!

Do you really presume I would say Sidhu is DEVTA? My big left foot!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

music_mastisarasingh86

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Did they? NO!!

By the way, I remembered that Demon-Dev story from one talk show where Sidhu himself narrated it!LOL

If I cite this Demon-Devil story in context of lets say Indian Government and conclude it with "all scandal money that they are swallowing at the moment, in end will turn out to be like AMRIT being swallowed by RAHU", it doesn't mean I am implying Sonia is Rahu and Manmohan Ketu...its a way of illustration...kind of funny!

I like representing everyone. Makes my case stronger, please and thank you. ApproveLOL

Well of course...the way you narrated it, did seem like you were literally relegating them to saint and demon status. Ismein meri kya galti?Tongue

-Chandramukhi--Cruiser-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged

I like representing everyone. Makes my case stronger, please and thank you. ApproveLOL

Well of course...the way you narrated it, did seem like you were literally relegating them to saint and demon status. Ismein meri kya galti?Tongue

Oye Guru, Galtiyaan Naadaan Karte hain, Anjaan Naheen----...Bacche tu cute hai, -----Masoom naheen...------Shaitaaniyon ko Galti ka naam naa de Guru...---------Sidhu ne daadhi ke baal, muft mein color naheen kiye hain!
LOL

Edited by cruiser51 - 11 November 2012 at 12:45am

sarasingh86Chameli_billi

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged
East or West Sidhuji is the best. LOLParty

kajalsharma77music_masti

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index