Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Respect Gained, Reputation enhanced-Sidhu in BB-6 (Page 10)

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CosmicKing

It must have been part of the contract with Siddhu from the beginning that the channel will not show him in bad light. For Siddhu it was a mission accomplished as he gained a lot of goodwill and publicity which will help him in the coming elections. 

Its unlikely because if you look at all tasks, Sidhu's team was usually winning it till BB changed rules to make him lose. I thought it was obvious they wanted him to lose cool and say / do something rash! Punishing all housemates for his acts (No nominations / bad task jobs) was an illustration of that effort only.

Sidhu needs to be credited for not losing his cool at anything they threw at him and various twists and turns!
Smile

Edited by cruiser51 - 10 November 2012 at 10:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

music_mastiguess_wh0sarasingh86

TVmonk Senior Member
TVmonk
TVmonk

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Cruiser ji,
Just for your sake and other who have this kind of faith in Siddhu...I just hope he doesn't subsequently break your hearts. It pains real bad if this kind of faith or trust is broken.

I have learnt to be a cynic, but a thinking cynic. God bless.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TSakshi

Cruiser ji,
Just for your sake and other who have this kind of faith in Siddhu...I just hope he doesn't subsequently break your hearts. It pains real bad if this kind of faith or trust is broken.

I have learnt to be a cynic, but a thinking cynic. God bless.

Not at all!

If you care to go through my serious posts (not fun threads), you would see I only observe and post what I see.

I was one of the rare ones here who felt BB was lying when they switched to Voice over and said Sapmat had apologized while Sampat came out and declared BB had lied.

I supported Sapna like very few would have based on what I perceived as her behaviour and nature!

Sampat was a huge disappointment and Sapna surprised me with her outburst...(though I still love Sapna...I have explained her outburst as a child's desire to playfully color her 'Sidhu Paa ji's' cheeks and losing cool when child in her got denied the pleasure!

If Sidhu says or does anything crass / crude/wrong / ASHLEEL...I would be the one to blast him like no one else. I expect him to adhere to LAJJA (Restraint-control-discipline) while uttering himself in public!
Tongue

TVmonkmusic_mastisarasingh86

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

Originally posted by Madame_Trinkary

Cruise, you write well and you know that ...we are on different pages this time...couple of things, I can't write at length and have no knowledge of Mythology...

The call from the wife was staged and the early exit mechanism was too dramatic for words!Wink
Remember Andrew Symonds stint last season so different from his 'reputation' ? no pressure, cool, calm, composed cause he knew he was in for the short-haul... no prize money at stake only a reputation over-haul to gain ...the audience fell for him hook, line and sinker ... he and Yama stole the show with positive energy and humour...only, he didn't have the gift of the gab that Sidhu has or knowing Symonds he just couldn't be bothered.

My point is, one can be in their best behaviour when the stakes are low... Of course, he was supportive and a binding force of sorts ...providing the housemates with much needed 'enlightenment' over mundane chores, coffee, tasks  and what not... I am not taking that away from him BUT Siddhu never once forgot the mic, the cameras, his target audience or most importantly the opportunity to present himself the best possible way. ...  I must add that I am an incorrigible realist who lives by 'If it's too good to be true - it's fake' !

p.s. I have not read many of the replies here, so if I am reiterating someone else's opinion, it's unintentionalSmile
If it's too good to be true - it's fake' !Clap

Assumptions can't be countered with logic or reasoning!

In Urdu there is a saying,"Waham (Doubt) ki Dava Haqueem Lukmaan ke paas bhi naheen hai!" (meaning even legendary Medical practitioner Haquee, Lukman had no cue for doubts and distrust!"

*Trinks, thats not for you...just a lighter take on the quote pasted by Shahzur ji!Smile

Edited by cruiser51 - 10 November 2012 at 11:29pm
-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Martand

It looks like winning speech prepared by Romney's team even before results were announced..LOL

Jokes apart...very nice analysis, full of meaningful analogies..and I agree with it too.

ROFL

Would not have been half funny had you said Obama's team! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash08

so that is the speech of BJP in Gujrat election!! 

haha...even for all their faults I am more for much maligned Congress! Tongue
-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

but ragini dint have the strength to control the fights in house or change the thinking of people ,she was good as herself .

Raaga, Sayantani and Shakti Kapoor in his last days, were goody goody chaps who would keep a low profile, deliberately not to get in bad books of anyone.

Sidhu, throughout the month was a hands on guy. He never chickened out when someone was gossiping to him about anyone else (and showed how you can listen to gossip, ignore it and still emerge stronger). He kept speaking all the time (a very high risk strategy as you can land with a foot in your mouth any time...but then, thats Sidhu...an out an out extrovert)!Tongue

There is no point comparing him to any one else, Sidhu was one of a kind and simply put, he will be remembered for being unique!Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

music_mastisarasingh86

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

Originally posted by tanvismile

but ragini dint have the strength to control the fights in house or change the thinking of people ,she was good as herself .

Raaga, Sayantani and Shakti Kapoor in his last days, were goody goody chaps who would keep a low profile, deliberately not to get in bad books of anyone.

Sidhu, throughout the month was a hands on guy. He never chickened out when someone was gossiping to him about anyone else (and showed how you can listen to gossip, ignore it and still emerge stronger). He kept speaking all the time (a very high risk strategy as you can land with a foot in your mouth any time...but then, thats Sidhu...an out an out extrovert)!Tongue

There is no point comparing him to any one else, Sidhu was one of a kind and simply put, he will be remembered for being unique!Smile

You can't compare Rageshwari to Shayantani, Shakti Kapoor or Siddhu! 

Rageshwari never ever bitched or spoke ill of anyone. Whereas Shayantani spoke ill of Siddhu. Siddhu has spoken ill of Vrajesh and Shakti Kapoor...less said the better. I don't understand why you're hell bent on proving that Siddhu is and was the only positive guy to bless Big Boss house when that is complete baloney.Confused Rageshwari was the true beacon of positivism. Now she may have been completely boring/non-entertaining and useless on a train-wreck show like Big Boss but no one can accuse her of being negative or lump her into the same category as Shakti Kapoor/Shayantani. She may not have given huge speeches but her strength lied in her silence. If people after a year can still remember her for her positivism despite the fact that she is tight friends with most disliked people such as Pooja Bedi, Sky Walker, Juhi etc then that speaks volumes about her integrity. 

And no I'm not twisting your posts, merely drawing conclusions from and refuting them. 

Sphallolaliatanya.91-Chandramukhi-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index