Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

After which you say this below literally indicating that Siddhu is a saint and Sampat a demon. HAW?

In the end, it is one's KARMA that decides one's eventual fate and there in lies the explanation why Sampat exited the house unwanted, unloved and shorn of all respect that housemates had given her in initial weeks, whereas Sidhu came out head held high, each and every housemate emotional and missing him! 

As per Indian mythology, Asurs & Devs (Demons & Gods), collaborated together to churn the Ocean and share the booty that emerged due to their joint efforts. Apart from various riches, this stupendous effort also resulted in emergence of deadly poison (HALAHALA), that was enough to wipe out al forms of life and elixir of eternal life (AMRIT)! Disguising himself amongst Gods, RAHU drank some AMRIT while to save all creation, SHIVA drank the poison! What happened? Rahu's neck got severed and he had to continue living for eternity as RAHU (head) and KETU (torso),🀒 while SHIVA's throat turned blue and he got revered as NEELKANTHA thereafter!πŸ‘

Point is just because you get placed on a pedestal,(drink Amrit), doesn't guarantee you reverence and respect. You have to earn it! Sampat lost it all with her bitching, lying, grumbling and sheer inability to forge relationships with other inmates!

Sidhu on the other hand, was a star all the way!

And yes you did patronize both me and Chandramukhi by implying (and even stating) time and again that we have a distorted view of Siddhu's speech and your posts. HAW again. Just because we don't agree with you does not mean we are incapable of drawing conclusions on our own. 

You can consider representing yourself only please...!πŸ˜›

By the way, I remembered that Demon-Dev story from one talk show where Sidhu himself narrated it!πŸ˜†

If I cite this Demon-Devil story in context of lets say Indian Government and conclude it with "all scandal money that they are swallowing at the moment, in end will turn out to be like AMRIT being swallowed by RAHU", it doesn't mean I am implying Sonia is Rahu and Manmohan Ketu...its a way of illustration...kind of funny!

Do you really presume I would say Sidhu is DEVTA? My big left foot!🀣

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: cruiser51

You can consider representing yourself only please...!πŸ˜›

By the way, I remembered that Demon-Dev story from one talk show where Sidhu himself narrated it!πŸ˜†

If I cite this Demon-Devil story in context of lets say Indian Government and conclude it with "all scandal money that they are swallowing at the moment, in end will turn out to be like AMRIT being swallowed by RAHU", it doesn't mean I am implying Sonia is Rahu and Manmohan Ketu...its a way of illustration...kind of funny!

Do you really presume I would say Sidhu is DEVTA? My big left foot!🀣

I like representing everyone. Makes my case stronger, please and thank you. πŸ˜†

Well of course...the way you narrated it, did seem like you were literally relegating them to saint and demon status. Ismein meri kya galti?πŸ˜›
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I like representing everyone. Makes my case stronger, please and thank you. πŸ˜†

Well of course...the way you narrated it, did seem like you were literally relegating them to saint and demon status. Ismein meri kya galti?πŸ˜›

Oye Guru, Galtiyaan Naadaan Karte hain, Anjaan Naheen----...Bacche tu cute hai, -----Masoom naheen...------Shaitaaniyon ko Galti ka naam naa de Guru...---------Sidhu ne daadhi ke baal, muft mein color naheen kiye hain!
πŸ˜†

Edited by cruiser51 - 11 years ago
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
East or West Sidhuji is the best. πŸ˜†πŸ₯³
Sidu got scripted admiration from housemates only... We know about him more than inmates. Sidhu was tule breaker but still adarshvaadi.. Sidhu's men jumped on girls but Sidu still called a fighter for woman cause. Sidhu run away from house but still calling himself agayakaari... I am happy he is gone. He was the biggest fake person in house. Other are palying game with real spirit of winning 50 lakh, but Sidhu played scripted act.
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

Amazing post cruiserji. Sidhuji did pass all the obstacles with flying colors. All he gained was RESEPCT n Love from his BB experience. He is example of self control n charisma.πŸ‘

And those who are comparing him with Rageshwari must know that no doubt that rageswari was genuine n nice contestant BUT she never has such effect on other contestants, neither was she entertaining and she was almost invisible in the house.

@BOLD: yeah, nice way of putting it. Sidhu in BB was a non stop demonstration of a charismatic personality displaying tremendous self control!

Especially in view of BB's non stop provocations, Sidhu's emerging unscathed is awesome feat indeed!
πŸ‘
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushi.

Really well written CruiserjiπŸ‘

Sidhuji undoubtdely was the best housemate of BB ever. No dramebaazi, loads of positivity and that "no fake" factor was always there in him.I learnt a lot form SidhujiπŸ˜ƒ

Yeah for sheer positivity, zero importance to gossip behind backs of those not there to defend themselves and for not getting provoked even when relentlessly provoked by BB team creatives...Sidhu deserves πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sscomp32

Very nicely written analysis cruiserji. Siddhuji was truly one of the greatest housemates in bb history. πŸ‘ "THOKO TAALI KHATAK" for Siddhuji.

Thank you Suyash! Glad you liked the post!😊
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShahZur4Cruiser

good essay on Sidhu ji !!!

kabhi Chunnu ko bhi dekh liya keejiye , jub say BB sharoo huwa hai, Chunnu papa ki shakal bhool gaya hai, Ab sidhu ji gaye toh shayad aap ko chunnu yaad a ajaaye!!!

🀣 Edited by cruiser51 - 11 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: music_masti

cruiser...good write up...

a'm agreeing with each word...and my respect and like towards sidhu is increased a lot...

thanku BB for that...

Thanks for your kind words music_masti ji...Honestly analyzing, I have enjoyed this season a lot more than last season and definitely Sidhu has played a huge role in this season becoming radically different compared to last and other seasons!
😊