Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

You can't compare Rageshwari to Shayantani, Shakti Kapoor or Siddhu! 

Rageshwari never ever bitched or spoke ill of anyone. Whereas Shayantani spoke ill of Siddhu. Siddhu has spoken ill of Vrajesh and Shakti Kapoor...less said the better. I don't understand why you're hell bent on proving that Siddhu is and was the only positive guy to bless Big Boss house when that is complete baloney.πŸ˜• Rageshwari was the true beacon of positivism. Now she may have been completely boring/non-entertaining and useless on a train-wreck show like Big Boss but no one can accuse her of being negative or lump her into the same category as Shakti Kapoor/Shayantani. She may not have given huge speeches but her strength lied in her silence. If people after a year can still remember her for her positivism despite the fact that she is tight friends with most disliked people such as Pooja Bedi, Sky Walker, Juhi etc then that speaks volumes about her integrity. 

And no I'm not twisting your posts, merely drawing conclusions from and refuting them. 

Dexy, there is no point debating a point if you would selectively decide to make an assumption and then not even admit you had got it wrong in first place.

I am referring to your misinterpretation on Sampat and my subsequent post that you have chosen to ignore. If thats the way you wish to discuss, then respectfully, I have to bow out!

Here was my response to your distort / misinterpretation / wrong understanding of what I had said in main post and subsequently clarified as well--
😊

Dexy this is unfair. You are twisting what I implied towards unintended directions.

Simply breaking it:

1. Sidhu and Sampat both were placed on a pedestal by inmates and thats understandable! Sidhu has 27000 international runs, is an MP who retained his seat and has earned a name in Commentary and Tele world! Sampat has done great work for women empowerment and deserves kudos for her relentless struggle in a very male dominated, oppressive world she comes from.

2. INSIDE BIG BOSS conduct is what I referred to,...Sampat lost respect, affection and all good will that she had an advantage of because of the way she conducted herself inside the house and especially for the lie she came up with that made Sapna go bonkers. If you recall, when she first came out and said BB had apologised to her, YOu and I were a few rare ones who were believing in her and not Big Boss!

3. I never said BB time will affect Sampat or her work outside the house. You can consider correcting your misinterpretation...and if I was not clear, I clearly say so now!

4. Raageshwari was my favorite last season...but being goody goody you don't last. Add Sayantani to the list now! I explained my point of view on her, Shakti K and Sayantani in another post!

Edited by cruiser51 - 11 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: cruiser51

Dexy, there is no point debating a point if you would selectively decide to make an assumption and then not even admit you had got it wrong in first place.

I am referring to your misinterpretation on Sampat and my susequent post that you have chosen to ignore. If thats the way you wish to discuss, then respecttfully, I have to bow out!

Here was my response to your distort / misinterpretation / wrong understanding of what I had said in main post and subsequently clarified as well--
😊

Dexy this is unfair. You are twisting what I implied towards unintended directions.

Simply breaking it:

1. Sidhu and Sampat both were placed on a pedestal by inmates and thats understandable! Sidhu has 27000 international runs, is an MP who retained his seat and has earned a name in Commentary and Tele world! Sampat has done great work for women empowerment and deserves kudos for her relentless struggle in a very male dominated, oppressive world she comes from.

2. INSIDE BIG BOSS conduct is what I referred to,...Sampat lost respect, affection and all good will that she had an advantage of because of the way she conducted herself inside the house and especally for the lie she came up with that made Sapna go bonkers. If you recall, when she first came out and said BB had apologised to her, YOu and I were a few rare ones who were believing in her and not Big Boss!

3. I never said BB time will affect Sampat or her work outside the house. You can consider correcting your misinterpretation...and if I was not clear, I clearly say so now!

4. Raageshwari was my favourite last season...but being goody goody you don't last. Add Sayantani to the list now! I explained my point of view on her, Shakti K and Sayantani in another post!

I did see that post but I have nothing more to add to it because you clarified it already. However that in no way means I am going to refrain from refuting other posts of your's. Whenever I read something that does not sit well with me, I will refute it. Its an open forum and I have every right to argue against your posts

Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail

I did see that post but I have nothing more to add to it. However that in no way means I am going to refrain from refuting other posts of your's. Whenever I read something that does not sit well with me, I will refute it. Its an open forum and I have every right to argue against your posts. 

In one post you castigated me for supposedly belittling Sampat's work while my factual statements are to the contrary and even after I have pointed out the fallacy in your presumptions, you are not even saying...OK, I had got that wrong!

I never questioned your right to refute / dissect any post of mine...merely mentioned that I see no point in discussing if selective statements and scoot is the way of discussion for you!πŸ˜›

* I see you edited your comment...that changes it a bit though!πŸ˜†
Edited by cruiser51 - 11 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail

In one post you castigated me for supposedly belittling Sampat's work while my factual statements are to the contrary and even though I have pointed out the fallacy in your presumptions, you are not even saying...OK, I had got that wrong!

I never questioned your right to refute / dissect any post of mine...merely mentioned that I see no point in discussing if selective statements and scoot is the way of discussion for you!πŸ˜›

I did not castigate you but the way you're patronizing me and even Chandramukhi on this thread, I wish I had. πŸ˜›In any case, I am not chopping your posts into pieces in order to refute them. I am reading them all and refuting it in its entirety.  The only conclusion I can draw from all your posts in this thread is that you're trying your level best to show Siddhu in the brightest light possible. Nothing wrong with it, but please admit it so I don't have to keep refuting your points about Rageshwari. 

Lastly, I still believe that I did not misinterpret your stance on Sampat. You did degrade her just to lift Siddhu up a notch or two in your OP. So why should I concede and say I was wrong when I wasn't? Perhaps you clarified it just to save face? We'll never know now, will we?πŸ˜›

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvismile

but ragini dint have the strength to control the fights in house or change the thinking of people ,she was good as herself .

Poor Raaga earned her share of nominations inspite of being the nicest and gentlest housemate ever I think in BB History across all seasons.

Sidhu wasn't nominated by even ONE HOUSEMATE even one time by anyone!

Isn't that an achievement in itself considering Sidhu was so actively involved in discussions, individual and group talks, was actually bad when it came to doing household chores? πŸ˜› (though I read in his interview he said he cleaned bathrooms which didn't get aired)!

Supari_khala thumbnail

Poor Raaga earned her share of nominations inspite of being the nicest and gentlest housemate ever I think in BB History across all seasons.

Isn't that an achievement in itself considering Sidhu was so actively involved in discussions, individual and group talks, was actually bad when it came to doing household chores? πŸ˜› (though I read in his interview he said he cleaned bathrooms which didn't get aired)!

Wrong again. Rageshwari was NEVER nominated by the housemates. She was nominated straight up by Big Boss because she failed to perform a task and then she was subsequently eliminated. 
-Cruiser- thumbnail

I did not castigate you but the way you're patronizing me and even Chandramukhi on this thread, I wish I had. πŸ˜›In any case, I am not chopping your posts into pieces in order to refute them. I am reading them all and refuting it in its entirety.  The only conclusion I can draw from all your posts in this thread is that you're trying your level best to show Siddhu in the brightest light possible. Nothing wrong with it, but please admit it so I don't have to keep refuting your points about Rageshwari. 

Lastly, I still believe that I did not misinterpret your stance on Sampat. You did degrade her just to lift Siddhu up a notch or two in your OP. So why should I concede and say I was wrong when I wasn't? Perhaps you clarified it just to save face? We'll never know now, will we?πŸ˜›

Patronize? You?? How??? 😲

@BOLD...read this extract from main post and once again reconsider your understanding of what you are choosing to interpret:

When Sidhu entered the show, he and Sapmat Pal had towering personalities because of their achievements in life! 27000 international runs is no joke and to add to it Sidhu retaining his Amritsar Lok Sabha Seat, His accomplishments on TV Shows, Ad-world and Sampat Ji's tremendous achievements in fields of women empowerment in the vast UP-MP-Bihar belt, put them on a pedestal! Logically, both should have fared similarly.

Did they? NO!!
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Wrong again. Rageshwari was NEVER nominated by the housemates. She was nominated straight up by Big Boss because she failed to perform a task and then she was subsequently eliminated. 

OK...I got that wrong!
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes he was not even nominated once.πŸ˜† That says it all , even those who disliked him , never nominated himπŸ˜ƒ
Supari_khala thumbnail

Patronize? You?? How??? 😲

@BOLD...read this extract from main post and once again reconsider your understanding of what you are choosing to interpret:

When Sidhu entered the show, he and Sapmat Pal had towering personalities because of their achievements in life! 27000 international runs is no joke and to add to it Sidhu retaining his Amritsar Lok Sabha Seat, His accomplishments on TV Shows, Ad-world and Sampat Ji's tremendous achievements in fields of women empowerment in the vast UP-MP-Bihar belt, put them on a pedestal! Logically, both should have fared similarly.

Did they? NO!!

After which you say this below literally indicating that Siddhu is a saint and Sampat a demon. HAW?

In the end, it is one's KARMA that decides one's eventual fate and there in lies the explanation why Sampat exited the house unwanted, unloved and shorn of all respect that housemates had given her in initial weeks, whereas Sidhu came out head held high, each and every housemate emotional and missing him! 

As per Indian mythology, Asurs & Devs (Demons & Gods), collaborated together to churn the Ocean and share the booty that emerged due to their joint efforts. Apart from various riches, this stupendous effort also resulted in emergence of deadly poison (HALAHALA), that was enough to wipe out al forms of life and elixir of eternal life (AMRIT)! Disguising himself amongst Gods, RAHU drank some AMRIT while to save all creation, SHIVA drank the poison! What happened? Rahu's neck got severed and he had to continue living for eternity as RAHU (head) and KETU (torso),🀒 while SHIVA's throat turned blue and he got revered as NEELKANTHA thereafter!πŸ‘

Point is just because you get placed on a pedestal,(drink Amrit), doesn't guarantee you reverence and respect. You have to earn it! Sampat lost it all with her bitching, lying, grumbling and sheer inability to forge relationships with other inmates!

Sidhu on the other hand, was a star all the way!

And yes you did patronize both me and Chandramukhi by implying (and even stating) time and again that we have a distorted view of Siddhu's speech and your posts. HAW again. Just because we don't agree with you does not mean we are incapable of drawing conclusions on our own.