Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MissMeow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey cruiser51, is it okay if I use the pic of Sidhu ji and Sapna as my dp?

I agree with your post 100% btw!! Couldn't have said it better.
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tanya.91

If shweta teewari could do that for the whole 3 months, toh apnay paaji toh phir politics kar shaatir khiladi hain, where one has to act 24 by 7 for the rest of his life... toh phir yeh aik maheena kya cheez hai.

he is way too smart for this game show... siyasat/politics kay gunday khel may haath daalnay waalay insaan kay liye yeh masoom saa tv show bhala kya hai

thats your opinion tanya ...neither i ever felt that for shweta ...nor i feel it for siddhu ji ...

sadhu baba is full of himself 😆😆😆

Btw Munna... yeh "zankha trio" waali picture laga kar aap nay IF ki 85% ladkiyon se (woh bhi intehau khatarnaak larkiyon se) bada khofnaak panga lay liya hai 😆

😆 arre hum darte ha kia
jan buj ke lagaya ha JO ME kehta wo ma karta hu 
Originally posted by: salmangirl

Btw Munna... yeh "zankha trio" waali picture laga kar aap nay IF ki 85% ladkiyon se (woh bhi intehau khatarnaak larkiyon se) bada khofnaak panga lay liya hai 😆

i just googled its meaning ...din xpected this from you rebel bhai ... i dont like any of them ...but its way too insulting ...🤢
😊 kisi se kuch xpect nahe karna chaiyeh sallu girl 
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

i just googled its meaning ...din xpected this from you rebel bhai ... i dont like any of them ...but its way too insulting ...🤢

Munna just done that in masti... should not be taken seriously.
and the meaning of this word is not that offensive. it simply means the 3rd gender which are as much human as we all are.

Munna got v.good sense of humor 👍🏼
Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago
tanya.91 thumbnail

thats your opinion tanya ...neither i ever felt that for shweta ...nor i feel it for siddhu ji ...

ofcourse its my opinion just like u had urs.
and I felt this both for shweta and sidhu... that too badi ZOR say 😆
Oops Double post 😳
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago

Munna just done that in masti... should not be taken seriously.
and the meaning of this world is not that offensive. it simply means the 3rd gender which are as much human as we all are.

Munna got v.good sense of humor 👍🏼
thnk u tanya jee 😃
tanya.91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kajalsharma77

awesum very well articulated post 👏 .. 3 cheers to Siddhu Paji.. Will miss him in the show :)

I am really glad that I stopped missing him, after his makhotaa/naqaab has been taken off

good for me 😉👍🏼
Cruiser ji, no doubt about your writing skills. And yet again you have used them to bring Siddhu in the brightest light. Your bias for him or your respect for him or whatever it is, doesn't matter, but if anyone can show a person like Siddhu being flawless with their words, it will be you. And I am not saying that you think he is flawless or that he is the perfect being, but your post and supporting points shout just that, again my perception in case you get all technical on me.

Anyways, I disagree with your post on many levels. As Dexy already mentioned, being real and showing true self is something I will give credit to Sampy. And being unhygienic or hypocrite or a liar doesn't take away the good deeds she has done for the society. So even after my dislike of Sampat in the house, I still look up to to her for her work because she indeed is bringing the actual change amongst the people of the country.

A person who can sweet talk being in "no nomination" isn't a shocker to me at all. I have seen even in real life how such people move up a ladder compared to someone who is more genuine but can't do the sweet talk. So that in itself doesn't prove anything to me.

From the show, time and again, he has showed that he is the type of person who loves to preach but when it comes to himself, everything gets rolled up in a bundle. He is egoistic as shown in the Gulaam task, he is judgmental just like any other person of the house when it came to Vrajesh, Sapna or Urvashi. His use of words like "Lajja for naari" and Ashleelta for Sapna shows his regressive though process. And if those aren't his thoughts, then he is someone who uses such cliched stereotypes to make himself a part of the society that believes in this old age tradition. To me, that isn't respectful either. I would rather respect someone who can sail against the tide than be part of the flow.

And I still believe he knew of his stunt in BB and thus came in to use this platform to cleanse his tainted image. No one in their right mind of his stature will come to a show like BB just to chill or make some quick buck. His motive and the way he rolled diplomatically shouts the reason he chose BB in the first place. Thus I do not think we got to see his true or real self unlike Raageshwari, Aseem or even Sampy.

Anyways, I can go on and on. I still praise him for the stand he took for Sapna or for making CVs think outta the box or making BB forum a bit more active. But other than that, for me he is away from being a respected individual. I am not saying he has to be the perfect human to gain my respect, only if he didn't make himself seem like the greatest gift to human kind, I might have thought otherwise.
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago