Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Celebrate Diwali with Zee TV actors - Article

jenny. Goldie
jenny.
jenny.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Kratika Sengar  – Aarti of Punarvivaah

"Diwali has always been an important celebration for my family. As a tradition, the entire family comes down from all parts of the country to celebrate Diwali at my home in Kanpur. It truly is an amazing experience to have each and every family member present for the puja every day. Then, of course, who can forget the sweets, crackers, lights & card games in the evenings? However, what always excited me the most was shopping for the new clothes that we had to wear for all of the days of Diwali. This year, I will be missing all of the celebrations at home."

Gurmeet Chaudhary, Yash of Punarvivaah

"Diwali is an important festival which marks Lord Ram's homecoming after defeating Ravana. As kids we used to smear ourselves with sandalwood in the morning and then take a shower. We used to spend our evenings lighting up the entire house with Diyas and lights and my sisters would make Rangolis. We eagerly looked forward to visiting our cousins during Diwali and bursting crackers together. Diwali is all about spending time with your near and dear ones and soaking in the air of festivity." 

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

03rac08meenaagarwalViolet123littyelanpremiSunrio80aditibdpal_maanvicky91asmani-eiya-Pooja_11nuresmeraldaakansha412kriti07123mitulns1970nirmalac99danceismyworldFireLordPhoenixkholitaCOLOGYPriyasiMissIamTheBossaanyakunatharshithaaaaaaa-AarYaholic-MSN_VannyIsYaRoCHeRfaria86ilovepyaarmaha9ana56drmhp.HandsomeBananaVEENAGOPALgafulu14x-affy-x-Mrs.MSK-pickachuSurish-RohitMaxwell-

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Thanxx for sharing!
Sunrio80 Senior Member
Sunrio80
Sunrio80

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing
-AarYaholic- IF-Rockerz
-AarYaholic-
-AarYaholic-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
WOW...where did you get this from though?
.HandsomeBanana IF-Stunnerz
.HandsomeBanana
.HandsomeBanana

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
tfs
jenny. Goldie
jenny.
jenny.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Frozen007

WOW...where did you get this from though?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AarYaholic-

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Awww thanks for sharing :-) was wondering why we dint get any diwali article !! 
ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index