Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

It was wrong!!!!! (Page 7)

srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkknd_hazel

Barun is not leaving because of his movie. Bas!

did u listen to his radio interview ? When he was saying that everyone thinks ki he's going for his movie he sounded so low and hurt ! :'(  if u had heard him say so, u would have never made this post ! -.-

here is the link for the interview. plaese watch it and then think twice before you make such false accusations -.-

http://soundcloud.com/taliah-sajid/barun-sobti-on-sabras-radio
Saying 'BAS!' has nothing to do whatsoever with the rightness or wrongness of a particular statement. and its funny how people have come to associate it so, cz as far as I remeber it made its entry through Hegde saying dehna hai to dekho bas! and he got heavily bashed for it, and now this BAS! seems to have become a determining factor in a statementLOL

Secondly I did listen to the entire interview and as much as u want to think so, he didn't sound sad or anything, he was very normal. And about him getting new movies, I didn't write anything pertaining that in my post, cz that is again a  rumor and I don't believe in things until they have some sort of official backing. 

And finally, I M NOT MAKING ANY ACCUSATION. TRUE OR FALSE. I am stating what seemed logical to me and again if BS left, for whatever reasons, he has every right to do so, no one wants to remain stuck at one point all his life and he is no different. BTW, if wat I said seemed like 'false accusation' to u, though I didn't use a single bad word in it, and didn't claim to have any source, and didn't blamehim once for leaving, stating, its his right, then how do u people justify the Gul bashing that has been going in the forum for d past 3 days, what r guys basing ur accusations on. Random posts claiming to be 'confidential sources', REALLY!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top