sneak-peek Goldie
sneak-peek
sneak-peek

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srija.singh04

Originally posted by Appy_Indy

See the PH's track record and then talk buddy

BARUN is justed as a pawn here.

and why will sobti lie that he is not leaving? if he is quiting he care a b*lls.

He has been made to say that. against his ethics. the guy who never lies was forced. he is shattered. cant you see how much stressed he is and sounds?
If u think Barun is a pawn then I am sorry but u r degrading him as someone who can't take a stand or think for himself and I don't think so.
He said a "longish break" and in tellywood it is a code for quitting, just like"we r just frens" is for being in a relationship. Lets just accept thet he is nor Mahatma Gandhi, he has his own dreams like all of us and showbiz is all about lies and manipulations, and he is no an untouched kid but a grown man. 

OK, lets' make a deal. You do your work criticizing Barun and his so called unprofessionalism.

We'll do our work by calling SP, mailing the channel and showing our love and support for Barun Sobti. To each his own!

Edited by sneak-peek - 10 November 2012 at 1:30pm

srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneak-peek

Originally posted by srija.singh04

Originally posted by Appy_Indy

See the PH's track record and then talk buddy

BARUN is justed as a pawn here.

and why will sobti lie that he is not leaving? if he is quiting he care a b*lls.

He has been made to say that. against his ethics. the guy who never lies was forced. he is shattered. cant you see how much stressed he is and sounds?
If u think Barun is a pawn then I am sorry but u r degrading him as someone who can't take a stand or think for himself and I don't think so.
He said a "longish break" and in tellywood it is a code for quitting, just like"we r just frens" is for being in a relationship. Lets just accept thet he is nor Mahatma Gandhi, he has his own dreams like all of us and showbiz is all about lies and manipulations, and he is no an untouched kid but a grown man. 

OK, lets' make a deal. You do your work criticizing Barun and his so called unprofessionalism.

We'll do our work by calling SP, mailing the channel and showing our love and support for Barun Sobti. To each his own!
There is a difference in blind criticism and trying to take a balanced view of the whole without being biased and I am trying to do the 2nd thing. As I have clearly said again and again that supporting the PH doesn't mean going against BS, he is a gr8 actior and I am one of his many fans. And I have mailed twice and called 10 times since friday. And I wrote this post after calling the SP office and if u didn't read the entire post, plz check again, I have written that, I requested them to just end the show with Sarun and then begina new season, or take a leap or something. So plz what I want is what u all want, for Barun to stay, but now that I know its not happening, i m not going to blindly blame anyone, for me they r all right in their own places.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

apurvachanda Goldie
apurvachanda
apurvachanda

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
barun put down his papers in september..sheetal's track started in octobers mid..so it makes sense he is leaving because of script
tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
just shutup
-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
u called gul basherz well i am here 
should i call my gang too 

Flora3333

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
He took 45 days of leave when he was shooting for movie. And you think he'll take 2 months leave for its promotions??? Really??
There's no doubt that SP is lying to us right now. Many of us have received the same reply via email or phone. But no matter how many times they lie to us, we're going to believe and trust only and only Barun Sobti!

crazyaddiction

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Call please!! Monkey Emoticon

Edited by Flora3333 - 10 November 2012 at 4:55pm
-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flora3333

Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Call please!! Monkey Emoticon
neena aditi ritu preet 1 preet 2 sadia come here now LOL too bad they are sleeping wanna join 

Flora3333

Go to top