Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

It was wrong!!!!! (Page 3)

srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tushi0310

he is not quitting for movie promotion..
he said he needs break..
he is not lying..
he is not a liar..
accordng to SP operators he signed 3movies...
its a good news..
am happy for him..
he will rule BW now..
jur listen to yestdys iv...
he made evrythng clear
Whatever the reason maybe, he is leaving, and leaving for good. He may or maynot rule BW, but thats not the point, the point is without knowing the whole thing the PH got bashed sevely that was wrong at several fronts and if u believe that Barun is not lying then tell me why would the channel lie? 2 months ago, all this was decided but was hidden from the viewers, the channel and the PH said he is not leaving and so did Barun say tat he wasn't quitting. But then itself we had the info that he has given his 2 months notice. And its not about truth or lies, it about presenting and manipulating things. They r all here for profit and if BS has the right to think about his profit and growth then so does th PH and star. So either all r to blame, or no one.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mad-eyerini_kat

mad-eye Goldie
mad-eye
mad-eye

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
I absolutely n completely agree wid u. I 4 once always knew dat da rumors of Gul deliberately spoiling da show was completely wrong bt ppl here have blind love 4 da actor( i also lyk him a lot n dats coz of ASR) i never even knew his name b4 IPK so i also accept da fact its arnav whom I lyk but dat does not mean I will lyk anybody else in his shoes coz 4 a yr n a half v hav seen him so all of a sudden a new guy coming is not acceptable..

I absolutely agree k he has da right 2 make a bigger living well all have n if u have da opportunity den y let it go... N if i m writing so much den i will write abt his interview also whr he said a long break. Any intelligent person cud understand its quitting n i dont say he lied 2 his fans coz i m sure he was askd 2 do it 4 mutual interest. For him he wil not b called ditching a show 4 movies n 4 ph da show wud hav continued by giving da fans a false hope dat he might return but i think seeing da fans reaction dey came up wid truth n so he gave da latest statement in TOI...

srija.singh04rini_kat

sairam03 Senior Member
sairam03
sairam03

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Time heals everything. Its just a show ...with lot more ..that is causing ripples. Before people take sides they need to understand as viewers we are all one family. Some see faults from ph and some see fault from barun side...when we dont want to see where other people are coming from that's when we argue and bash. Respect other people thoughts. They might be wrong or correct...its just a show. Where ph neglected and barun left us.

srija.singh04rini_kat

srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashishjaore

Originally posted by srija.singh04

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

acha then why doesnt Barun Sobti himself know that he got movie offers Confused guess he was sleeping when the other PH(s) gave him the offers..!! right?Ermm
above all what was he thinking when he said in alive radio program  that "if people are assuming that i am leaving for any movie or anything then no i have no project in my hand for now"--guess he is making a secret movie right?

Barun Sobti is really a big liar.. PH is really really Mahan..lets take a bow guys..!! Approve
Again read my post, I am not talking about the rumor of him getting 3 movies, I clearly stated "his movie", the one that is coming in jan or march. This is what the channel person told me, official info, and if u don't believe me here is the no. 02267227777.
And then if u r taking his words at face value, didn't u hear he also said the credit for IPK and ASR goes to Gul, accept it or not, but if it weren't for Gul's vision, there would have been no IPK, no ASR, no KKGSR and maybe not even BS(though I am not really sure about d last part, but then many of knew BS cz of ASR). And then what is wrong if he really wants to go for movies, we all wat to moveon don't we? But anyways the operator also said that the channel is trying really hard to retain BS, nothing finalised yet.

What I thought was insane was that people bashed GUL without even thinking for a minute that IPK is her most popular show, people had already made clear that if she neglected or shut down IPK they'd not QH a chance and she knows how crazy we IPK fans are, and now wen Barun is leaving she is still continuing the show. The whole blaming the PH was based on such flawed logic, that if people would have given it a minute they would have understood its not true. 

IS HE SRK OR AAMIR KHAN THAT HE HAS TO PROMOTE HIS MOVIE MONTHS IN ADVANCE ? WOW !!!
GUL WROTE  A CHARACTER ON PAPER... ASR ... BUT BARUN BROUGHT IT TO LIFE ...& MADE US FALL IN LOVE WITH IT ...

HE GAVE THE CREDIT TO GUL AS HE IS AN HIGHLY PRINCIPLED MAN WITH VALUES ...HOW CAN HE BAD MOUTH HIS PH ON A PUBLIC PLATFORM... IF HE WANTS TO WORK IN THIS INDUSTRY ...

READ HONEYPRIYA POST U WILL GET A CLEAR PIC ...

IF IPK IS HER MOST POPULAR SHOW . & SHE LOVES IT SO MUCH...HOW COME SO MANY PEOPLE R LEAVING --- GAUTAN HEDGE , AKSHAY, DEEPALI..DALJEET ALSO WANTED TO LEAVE ... THINK ABOUT IT...

GUL HAS GOT A REPUTATION FOR NEGLECTING HER OLD BABY FOR A NEW ONE... I THINK SHE SUFFERS FROM ATTENTION DEFICIENCY !!! MANY CREATIVE PEOPLE HAVE THIS PROBLEM !!!

WHY IS IT THAT THE WHOLE CAST & SET OF IPK IS SUPPORTING BARUN ????????

SHE HAS BUTCHERED THE STORY & THE CHARACTER SKETCHES & THEREFORE BARUN HAS TAKEN A STAND AGAINST IT ... WHICH WE VIEWERS HAVE ALSO SEEN ON OUR SCREENS... SO WHY SHOULDN'T BARUN WHO LIVES THE CHARACTER OBJECT ???

IT IS THE MATTER OF HER EGO ...SHE IS CONTINUING BECOZ STAR PLUS GIVES HER NO CHOICE...

PL TELL WHICH PH COMES ONTO A FORUM & STATES  " THE STORY HAS RUN ITS COURSE IF U HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE GIVE THEN ????" CLEARLY STATES THAT SHE WANTED TO END & THEREFORE THE DEGRADING OF THE STORY... SO THAT SP HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO AXE THE SHOW..

Barun is the only one who is the most recognised face in the movie, so he'll need to promote it the most. As for now, he'll b quitting by d end of this month, so this gives him 3 months, he might relax for a while as he has most definitely over worked himself, and then get in the promotion thingy with full force.
I am not undermining BS's role in bringing ASR's character to life, but then the fact is the inception of this happened in Gul's mind and its really bad that she gets no credit for her brilliant idea. Acknowledging Gul's creative abilities in no way means undermining BS's acting abilities, but then BS is not the one getting criticized here, he is getting all the acclaim while Gul is left with the mess. We cannot forget that its the idea of something that is at the origin and all else follow. And Gul had the idea.

He simply said that Gul has written the character and the story beautifully, and no one can deny that. Yes BS and Si have brought it to life, but Gul gave the initial form.

And as far as the leaving part is concerned let me tell u that the forum bashers have the most to do with that. And then about Akshay and Deepali, they didn't have much role, and why so, cz the fans want 15 mins of rabba ve everyday and that leaves 5 mins for anything else, so what would they do anyways.

And if Gul is being blamed for suffering from Attention Deficiency the isn't BS doing the same. He clearly said that he has a tendency of getting bored with things too soon. If u think he can't lie then I'd assume he didn't lie here either.

The whole cast is supporting BS cz he is not doing anything wrong, he has the right to move on wen better opportunities come his way. But then they r also tweeting not to blame the PH, everyone is right in their own place, and that is what I meant in the post.

About butchering the story and the characters, I agree that for the past one month or so, the story had gone off track, but since the ME last week, they r trying their level best to bring it back on track. And so if BS had a problem with story or anything, he shouldn't leave now, rt? And as for the rumor about Gul doing all this on purpose to end the show, let me tell u that both the PH and the channel r very much eager to continue it, or with so much request frm d fans to shut down the show, they would have done it, but no they r planning on continuing.

And as for the PH's post, I have to admit it was a very stupid thing to do but I think it had more to do with the bashing regarding the Sheetal track than anything else. But then again I'd say as a third party observer, who has no source on the sets, who doesn't know either Gul or BS personally, who has been following the whole mess very closely I am simply trying to understand the situaltion without letting my liking for BS coming in the way.

mad-eyerini_kat

feya Senior Member
feya
feya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
I am a Barun fan...but i think you spoke sensible too...

...I always knew in my heart Barun was taking time out for the promotion of his movie...and he just did not want to loose his fanbase...so the words...looong break...

...and about PH...they did give him time to do his movie...so they cant be that bad...

...and about loving Barun...we love him...but his role of ASR is what made me get attracted to him too...because i never watched his BHPH...never was interested...so ultimately what matters is ARnav and Khushi...that is what they said...Arnav and Khushi can never be seperated...so the saga of ARHI will go on or not...

...and i am sure if his movie is a hit ...he will never turn back and look at IPK...

...after all its showbiz...here no one has feelings for anyone...each one for himself...false tears...false emotions...

...makes me wonder ...if Barun had not requested for a break to do his movie ...the fiasco of kidnapping and the rest that followed bringing IPK down would have never happened...so why blame only PH ...or  Gul ...or Barun...all these people have taken there steps to bring IPK down to what it is to day...

Edited by feya - 10 November 2012 at 1:16pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mad-eyesrija.singh04soni28iria_luvsLindorVidya_luv_SaRunrini_kat

srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by feya

I am a Barun fan...but i think you spoke sensible too...

...I always knew in my heart Barun was taking time out for the promotion of his movie...and he just did not want to loose his fanbase...so the words...looong break...

...and about PH...they did give him time to do his movie...so they cant be that bad...

...and about loving Barun...we love him...but his role of ASR is what made me get attracted to him too...because i never watched his BHPH...never was interested...so ultimately what matters is ARnav and Khushi...that is what they said...Arnav and Khushi can never be seperated...so the saga of ARHI will go on or not...

...and i am sure if his movie is a hit ...he will never turn back and look at IPK...

...after all its showbiz...here no one has feelings for anyone...each one for himself...false tears...false emotions...

...makes me wonder ...if Barun had not requested for a break to do his movie ...the fiasco of kidnapping and the rest that followed bringing IPK down would have never happened...so why blame only PH ...or  Gul ...or Barun...all these people have taken there steps to bring IPK down to what it is to day...
Thank god there r some sensible people.
Or at times it feels like the entire forum has turned into Anjali, not wanting to see or face the truth, well now plz people don't assume m refering to BS as ShyamTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

feyamad-eyerini_kat

srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Appy_Indy

See the PH's track record and then talk buddy

BARUN is justed as a pawn here.

and why will sobti lie that he is not leaving? if he is quiting he care a b*lls.

He has been made to say that. against his ethics. the guy who never lies was forced. he is shattered. cant you see how much stressed he is and sounds?
If u think Barun is a pawn then I am sorry but u r degrading him as someone who can't take a stand or think for himself and I don't think so.
He said a "longish break" and in tellywood it is a code for quitting, just like"we r just frens" is for being in a relationship. Lets just accept thet he is nor Mahatma Gandhi, he has his own dreams like all of us and showbiz is all about lies and manipulations, and he is no an untouched kid but a grown man. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mad-eyemoomin4455rini_kat

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Barun is the only one who is the most recognised face in the movie, so he'll need to promote it the most. As for now, he'll b quitting by d end of this month, so this gives him 3 months, he might relax for a while as he has most definitely over worked himself, and then get in the promotion thingy with full force.
I am not undermining BS's role in bringing ASR's character to life, but then the fact is the inception of this happened in Gul's mind and its really bad that she gets no credit for her brilliant idea. Acknowledging Gul's creative abilities in no way means undermining BS's acting abilities, but then BS is not the one getting criticized here, he is getting all the acclaim while Gul is left with the mess. We cannot forget that its the idea of something that is at the origin and all else follow. And Gul had the idea.

He simply said that Gul has written the character and the story beautifully, and no one can deny that. Yes BS and Si have brought it to life, but Gul gave the initial form.

And as far as the leaving part is concerned let me tell u that the forum bashers have the most to do with that. And then about Akshay and Deepali, they didn't have much role, and why so, cz the fans want 15 mins of rabba ve everyday and that leaves 5 mins for anything else, so what would they do anyways.

And if Gul is being blamed for suffering from Attention Deficiency the isn't BS doing the same. He clearly said that he has a tendency of getting bored with things too soon. If u think he can't lie then I'd assume he didn't lie here either.

The whole cast is supporting BS cz he is not doing anything wrong, he has the right to move on wen better opportunities come his way. But then they r also tweeting not to blame the PH, everyone is right in their own place, and that is what I meant in the post.

About butchering the story and the characters, I agree that for the past one month or so, the story had gone off track, but since the ME last week, they r trying their level best to bring it back on track. And so if BS had a problem with story or anything, he shouldn't leave now, rt? And as for the rumor about Gul doing all this on purpose to end the show, let me tell u that both the PH and the channel r very much eager to continue it, or with so much request frm d fans to shut down the show, they would have done it, but no they r planning on continuing.

And as for the PH's post, I have to admit it was a very stupid thing to do but I think it had more to do with the bashing regarding the Sheetal track than anything else. But then again I'd say as a third party observer, who has no source on the sets, who doesn't know either Gul or BS personally, who has been following the whole mess very closely I am simply trying to understand the situaltion without letting my liking for BS coming in the way.
[/QUOTE]

Nothing more to agree.u said it all.lovely Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srija.singh04

Go to top