India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

It was wrong!!!!! (Page 2)

.x-bumblebee-x. IF-Sizzlerz
.x-bumblebee-x.
.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
There is two sides to every story and then there are meddlers(third person, media.. 'sources' ect ) that make problem worse.. 

WE WILL NEVER KNOW THE FULL STORY.. OR WHO IS TO BLAME .. OR IF HE QUIT OR LEFT !!  

This is a mystery .. ! I should call Scooby doo .. Hmm .. LOL .. ! 
LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sairam03srija.singh04rini_katsbk2

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Please go and have reality check..Barun did not sign any MOVIE nor any project..Yes some people are defending Gul in SP..
 You would like to know who are they??
Telephone OperaterLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
PH signed 3 movies on behalf of Barun, poor he was sleeping.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Who are confused with their own answer?..Gul is not doing first time she did same with her previous show
Check her marvellous record.
Barun Sobti Is true Man and we believe Him and Support him.

Edited by Deb_Barun_Arnav - 10 November 2012 at 11:45am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyaddictiondakshaavifangurrlhira2050smiley-shiney

srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

acha then why doesnt Barun Sobti himself know that he got movie offers Confused guess he was sleeping when the other PH(s) gave him the offers..!! right?Ermm
above all what was he thinking when he said in alive radio program  that "if people are assuming that i am leaving for any movie or anything then no i have no project in my hand for now"--guess he is making a secret movie right?

Barun Sobti is really a big liar.. PH is really really Mahan..lets take a bow guys..!! Approve
Again read my post, I am not talking about the rumor of him getting 3 movies, I clearly stated "his movie", the one that is coming in jan or march. This is what the channel person told me, official info, and if u don't believe me here is the no. 02267227777.
And then if u r taking his words at face value, didn't u hear he also said the credit for IPK and ASR goes to Gul, accept it or not, but if it weren't for Gul's vision, there would have been no IPK, no ASR, no KKGSR and maybe not even BS(though I am not really sure about d last part, but then many of knew BS cz of ASR). And then what is wrong if he really wants to go for movies, we all wat to moveon don't we? But anyways the operator also said that the channel is trying really hard to retain BS, nothing finalised yet.

What I thought was insane was that people bashed GUL without even thinking for a minute that IPK is her most popular show, people had already made clear that if she neglected or shut down IPK they'd not QH a chance and she knows how crazy we IPK fans are, and now wen Barun is leaving she is still continuing the show. The whole blaming the PH was based on such flawed logic, that if people would have given it a minute they would have understood its not true. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_katArshi.Sugi.IPK

Kavita1000 Senior Member
Kavita1000
Kavita1000

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I agree!!!! But I guess everything will come out in open in month or twoConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

Please go and have reality check..Barun did not sign any MOVIE nor any project..Yes some people are defending Gul in SP..
 You would like to know who are they??
Telephone OperaterLOL
PH signed 3 movies on behalf of Barun, poor he was sleeping.LOL

Who are confused with their own answer?..Gul is not doing first time she did same with her previous show
Check her marvellous record.
Barun Sobti Is true Man and we believe Him and Support him.
Again read the post B4 bashing me. I never talked abt d 3 movies rumors, I said "his movie", Mr. Right thingy. And the operators will be fired if they give confused answers, they tell us what the authority tells them to communicate. Until yesterday they wanted to hide d whole thing, but with all the channel and PH bashing they had to bring things out in the open. And about Gul's earlier project, the show shut down cz the channel shut down, u can assume all u want to but the fact is the fact and there is proof for it. I mean how do u explain Ekta Kapoor shutting her Pyar ki ye ek kahani at the same time, she doesn't leave her shows in the mid rt. Open ur eyes plz, being a blind fan isn't a very healthy thing.

Sarah4eva

fangurrl IF-Dazzler
fangurrl
fangurrl

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
he is not quitting for movie promotion..
he said he needs break..
he is not lying..
he is not a liar..
accordng to SP operators he signed 3movies...
its a good news..
am happy for him..
he will rule BW now..
jur listen to yestdys iv...
he made evrythng clear

Edited by tushi0310 - 10 November 2012 at 12:21pm
suba1980 Senior Member
suba1980
suba1980

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
i cant understand what is true. but which side is true ,i will support that side.i am sure GUL can continue the show without BS very interestingly .i am not against barun,if he want to take break for his movie,i dont want his come back.i dont want end of IPKKND.
   pls GUL gul   arnav,kushi story use the past of arshi kid & arav  and go leap year. next u  start love story of aarav (new lead) arshi kid(sanaya in medern )

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srija.singh04rini_kat

crazyaddiction Goldie
crazyaddiction
crazyaddiction

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by srija.singh04

Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

acha then why doesnt Barun Sobti himself know that he got movie offers Confused guess he was sleeping when the other PH(s) gave him the offers..!! right?Ermm
above all what was he thinking when he said in alive radio program  that "if people are assuming that i am leaving for any movie or anything then no i have no project in my hand for now"--guess he is making a secret movie right?

Barun Sobti is really a big liar.. PH is really really Mahan..lets take a bow guys..!! Approve
Again read my post, I am not talking about the rumor of him getting 3 movies, I clearly stated "his movie", the one that is coming in jan or march. This is what the channel person told me, official info, and if u don't believe me here is the no. 02267227777.
And then if u r taking his words at face value, didn't u hear he also said the credit for IPK and ASR goes to Gul, accept it or not, but if it weren't for Gul's vision, there would have been no IPK, no ASR, no KKGSR and maybe not even BS(though I am not really sure about d last part, but then many of knew BS cz of ASR). And then what is wrong if he really wants to go for movies, we all wat to moveon don't we? But anyways the operator also said that the channel is trying really hard to retain BS, nothing finalised yet.

What I thought was insane was that people bashed GUL without even thinking for a minute that IPK is her most popular show, people had already made clear that if she neglected or shut down IPK they'd not QH a chance and she knows how crazy we IPK fans are, and now wen Barun is leaving she is still continuing the show. The whole blaming the PH was based on such flawed logic, that if people would have given it a minute they would have understood its not true. 

IS HE SRK OR AAMIR KHAN THAT HE HAS TO PROMOTE HIS MOVIE MONTHS IN ADVANCE ? WOW !!!
GUL WROTE  A CHARACTER ON PAPER... ASR ... BUT BARUN BROUGHT IT TO LIFE ...& MADE US FALL IN LOVE WITH IT ...

HE GAVE THE CREDIT TO GUL AS HE IS AN HIGHLY PRINCIPLED MAN WITH VALUES ...HOW CAN HE BAD MOUTH HIS PH ON A PUBLIC PLATFORM... IF HE WANTS TO WORK IN THIS INDUSTRY ...

READ HONEYPRIYA POST U WILL GET A CLEAR PIC ...

IF IPK IS HER MOST POPULAR SHOW . & SHE LOVES IT SO MUCH...HOW COME SO MANY PEOPLE R LEAVING --- GAUTAN HEDGE , AKSHAY, DEEPALI..DALJEET ALSO WANTED TO LEAVE ... THINK ABOUT IT...

GUL HAS GOT A REPUTATION FOR NEGLECTING HER OLD BABY FOR A NEW ONE... I THINK SHE SUFFERS FROM ATTENTION DEFICIENCY !!! MANY CREATIVE PEOPLE HAVE THIS PROBLEM !!!

WHY IS IT THAT THE WHOLE CAST & SET OF IPK IS SUPPORTING BARUN ????????

SHE HAS BUTCHERED THE STORY & THE CHARACTER SKETCHES & THEREFORE BARUN HAS TAKEN A STAND AGAINST IT ... WHICH WE VIEWERS HAVE ALSO SEEN ON OUR SCREENS... SO WHY SHOULDN'T BARUN WHO LIVES THE CHARACTER OBJECT ???

IT IS THE MATTER OF HER EGO ...SHE IS CONTINUING BECOZ STAR PLUS GIVES HER NO CHOICE...

PL TELL WHICH PH COMES ONTO A FORUM & STATES  " THE STORY HAS RUN ITS COURSE IF U HAVE ANY IDEAS PLEASE GIVE THEN ????" CLEARLY STATES THAT SHE WANTED TO END & THEREFORE THE DEGRADING OF THE STORY... SO THAT SP HAS NO CHOICE BUT TO AXE THE SHOW..

Edited by ashishjaore - 10 November 2012 at 12:25pm

sg08

Go to top