Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I agree with you but completely agree with u on the triangle part πŸ˜† ! Cant believe someone else said that ! Plus r u talkin abt Hana Yori Dango ? Go girl i luved the animated series πŸ˜ƒ
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

how cute 

Thanks
srija.singh04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: fatprincess

I agree with you but completely agree with u on the triangle part πŸ˜† ! Cant believe someone else said that ! Plus r u talkin abt Hana Yori Dango ? Go girl i luved the animated series πŸ˜ƒ

Well somehow he does look like a triangle and to top it all his tatoo covered hand, Gosh it irritates me like hell, to even see him. And about Hana Yori Dango, I don't know, I saw the subtitled Korean version, which in english was translated as Boys Over Flower, and I just love it. Wish Indian shows were also like that that, u know precise and compact, with no stretching the story, no going off-track and no changing the characters. Sigh!
they threw Barun out...b'coz if show ending in jan...and Barun movie releasing in April...Barun does not need to promote it now...and does not need to leave for movie now...he can stay...if they want him too... STAR AND PH are doing god knows what...
srija.singh04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rushitaa

lol  I didnt read your post.. it is too long and my eyes are just too tired tonight..so maybe ill read tomrw..
but Im just here now to say that if they kill Arnav in the show and he doesnt come back ever..then I will be royally pissed.
they can get into an accident and make the RM ppl think he died but in real (reel) he is just recoving elsewhere..lol like how chuck was MIA on gossip girl~
as long as arnav returns kill him...or send him abroad somewhere..
permanently killing him is just cruel for the show and its fan and the memory of the show!

Again I'll just speculate,
it is a possibility that they'll kill the character for now and after 2 months or so wen the results for Sobti's movie is out, depending on how well or not so well it performed, he may or maynot return to the show. Or maybe like what they did in case of Rajiv Khandelwal's quitting KTH, they'll just giv d charater a plastic surgery and retain ASR, while letting BS go. Who knows crazy things can happen here.
srija.singh04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahi122

they threw Barun out...b'coz if show ending in jan...and Barun movie releasing in April...Barun does not need to promote it now...and does not need to leave for movie now...he can stay...if they want him too... STAR AND PH are doing god knows what...

And u know all that how????????
see the point I was making in the post was no one knows the whole thing and so its not fair to bash one party and protect the other. They r all right in their own places and so are viewers like me who have decided to quit the show with BS quitting. 
And tell me why exactly would they want to throw out BS knowing the show's popularity depends on him and Sanaya? It doesn't make any sense. And finally the news was out in september itself that Sobti has given his 2 months notice, and if we calculate the time matches as he is leaving in Nov. So yes everyone hid the news frm the viewers and it was for everyones benefit, star and the PH hid it so that the viewers don't start leaving and BS did it so that he doesn't lose his fans which would be disastrous for his movie. Lets accept it, they all betrayed us and its only fair to blame all or none.
srija.singh04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ipkknd_hazel

Barun is not leaving because of his movie. Bas!

did u listen to his radio interview ? When he was saying that everyone thinks ki he's going for his movie he sounded so low and hurt ! :'(  if u had heard him say so, u would have never made this post ! -.-

here is the link for the interview. plaese watch it and then think twice before you make such false accusations -.-

http://soundcloud.com/taliah-sajid/barun-sobti-on-sabras-radio

Saying 'BAS!' has nothing to do whatsoever with the rightness or wrongness of a particular statement. and its funny how people have come to associate it so, cz as far as I remeber it made its entry through Hegde saying dehna hai to dekho bas! and he got heavily bashed for it, and now this BAS! seems to have become a determining factor in a statementπŸ˜†

Secondly I did listen to the entire interview and as much as u want to think so, he didn't sound sad or anything, he was very normal. And about him getting new movies, I didn't write anything pertaining that in my post, cz that is again a  rumor and I don't believe in things until they have some sort of official backing. 

And finally, I M NOT MAKING ANY ACCUSATION. TRUE OR FALSE. I am stating what seemed logical to me and again if BS left, for whatever reasons, he has every right to do so, no one wants to remain stuck at one point all his life and he is no different. BTW, if wat I said seemed like 'false accusation' to u, though I didn't use a single bad word in it, and didn't claim to have any source, and didn't blamehim once for leaving, stating, its his right, then how do u people justify the Gul bashing that has been going in the forum for d past 3 days, what r guys basing ur accusations on. Random posts claiming to be 'confidential sources', REALLY!!!!!!!!!!