Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

feya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am a Barun fan...but i think you spoke sensible too...

...I always knew in my heart Barun was taking time out for the promotion of his movie...and he just did not want to loose his fanbase...so the words...looong break...

...and about PH...they did give him time to do his movie...so they cant be that bad...

...and about loving Barun...we love him...but his role of ASR is what made me get attracted to him too...because i never watched his BHPH...never was interested...so ultimately what matters is ARnav and Khushi...that is what they said...Arnav and Khushi can never be seperated...so the saga of ARHI will go on or not...

...and i am sure if his movie is a hit ...he will never turn back and look at IPK...

...after all its showbiz...here no one has feelings for anyone...each one for himself...false tears...false emotions...

...makes me wonder ...if Barun had not requested for a break to do his movie ...the fiasco of kidnapping and the rest that followed bringing IPK down would have never happened...so why blame only PH ...or  Gul ...or Barun...all these people have taken there steps to bring IPK down to what it is to day...
Edited by feya - 11 years ago
srija.singh04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: feya

I am a Barun fan...but i think you spoke sensible too...

...I always knew in my heart Barun was taking time out for the promotion of his movie...and he just did not want to loose his fanbase...so the words...looong break...

...and about PH...they did give him time to do his movie...so they cant be that bad...

...and about loving Barun...we love him...but his role of ASR is what made me get attracted to him too...because i never watched his BHPH...never was interested...so ultimately what matters is ARnav and Khushi...that is what they said...Arnav and Khushi can never be seperated...so the saga of ARHI will go on or not...

...and i am sure if his movie is a hit ...he will never turn back and look at IPK...

...after all its showbiz...here no one has feelings for anyone...each one for himself...false tears...false emotions...

...makes me wonder ...if Barun had not requested for a break to do his movie ...the fiasco of kidnapping and the rest that followed bringing IPK down would have never happened...so why blame only PH ...or  Gul ...or Barun...all these people have taken there steps to bring IPK down to what it is to day...

Thank god there r some sensible people.
Or at times it feels like the entire forum has turned into Anjali, not wanting to see or face the truth, well now plz people don't assume m refering to BS as Shyam😛
srija.singh04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Appy_Indy

See the PH's track record and then talk buddy

BARUN is justed as a pawn here.

and why will sobti lie that he is not leaving? if he is quiting he care a b*lls.

He has been made to say that. against his ethics. the guy who never lies was forced. he is shattered. cant you see how much stressed he is and sounds?

If u think Barun is a pawn then I am sorry but u r degrading him as someone who can't take a stand or think for himself and I don't think so.
He said a "longish break" and in tellywood it is a code for quitting, just like"we r just frens" is for being in a relationship. Lets just accept thet he is nor Mahatma Gandhi, he has his own dreams like all of us and showbiz is all about lies and manipulations, and he is no an untouched kid but a grown man. 
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Barun is the only one who is the most recognised face in the movie, so he'll need to promote it the most. As for now, he'll b quitting by d end of this month, so this gives him 3 months, he might relax for a while as he has most definitely over worked himself, and then get in the promotion thingy with full force.
I am not undermining BS's role in bringing ASR's character to life, but then the fact is the inception of this happened in Gul's mind and its really bad that she gets no credit for her brilliant idea. Acknowledging Gul's creative abilities in no way means undermining BS's acting abilities, but then BS is not the one getting criticized here, he is getting all the acclaim while Gul is left with the mess. We cannot forget that its the idea of something that is at the origin and all else follow. And Gul had the idea.

He simply said that Gul has written the character and the story beautifully, and no one can deny that. Yes BS and Si have brought it to life, but Gul gave the initial form.

And as far as the leaving part is concerned let me tell u that the forum bashers have the most to do with that. And then about Akshay and Deepali, they didn't have much role, and why so, cz the fans want 15 mins of rabba ve everyday and that leaves 5 mins for anything else, so what would they do anyways.

And if Gul is being blamed for suffering from Attention Deficiency the isn't BS doing the same. He clearly said that he has a tendency of getting bored with things too soon. If u think he can't lie then I'd assume he didn't lie here either.

The whole cast is supporting BS cz he is not doing anything wrong, he has the right to move on wen better opportunities come his way. But then they r also tweeting not to blame the PH, everyone is right in their own place, and that is what I meant in the post.

About butchering the story and the characters, I agree that for the past one month or so, the story had gone off track, but since the ME last week, they r trying their level best to bring it back on track. And so if BS had a problem with story or anything, he shouldn't leave now, rt? And as for the rumor about Gul doing all this on purpose to end the show, let me tell u that both the PH and the channel r very much eager to continue it, or with so much request frm d fans to shut down the show, they would have done it, but no they r planning on continuing.

And as for the PH's post, I have to admit it was a very stupid thing to do but I think it had more to do with the bashing regarding the Sheetal track than anything else. But then again I'd say as a third party observer, who has no source on the sets, who doesn't know either Gul or BS personally, who has been following the whole mess very closely I am simply trying to understand the situaltion without letting my liking for BS coming in the way.

Nothing more to agree.u said it all.lovely 👏
sneak-peek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: srija.singh04

If u think Barun is a pawn then I am sorry but u r degrading him as someone who can't take a stand or think for himself and I don't think so.
He said a "longish break" and in tellywood it is a code for quitting, just like"we r just frens" is for being in a relationship. Lets just accept thet he is nor Mahatma Gandhi, he has his own dreams like all of us and showbiz is all about lies and manipulations, and he is no an untouched kid but a grown man. 

OK, lets' make a deal. You do your work criticizing Barun and his so called unprofessionalism.

We'll do our work by calling SP, mailing the channel and showing our love and support for Barun Sobti. To each his own!
Edited by sneak-peek - 11 years ago
srija.singh04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sneak-peek

OK, lets' make a deal. You do your work criticizing Barun and his so called unprofessionalism.

We'll do our work by calling SP, mailing the channel and showing our love and support for Barun Sobti. To each his own!

There is a difference in blind criticism and trying to take a balanced view of the whole without being biased and I am trying to do the 2nd thing. As I have clearly said again and again that supporting the PH doesn't mean going against BS, he is a gr8 actior and I am one of his many fans. And I have mailed twice and called 10 times since friday. And I wrote this post after calling the SP office and if u didn't read the entire post, plz check again, I have written that, I requested them to just end the show with Sarun and then begina new season, or take a leap or something. So plz what I want is what u all want, for Barun to stay, but now that I know its not happening, i m not going to blindly blame anyone, for me they r all right in their own places.

apurvachanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
barun put down his papers in september..sheetal's track started in octobers mid..so it makes sense he is leaving because of script
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
u called gul basherz well i am here 
should i call my gang too 
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
He took 45 days of leave when he was shooting for movie. And you think he'll take 2 months leave for its promotions??? Really??
There's no doubt that SP is lying to us right now. Many of us have received the same reply via email or phone. But no matter how many times they lie to us, we're going to believe and trust only and only Barun Sobti!

Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

u called gul basherz well i am here 

should i call my gang too 

Call please!! Edited by Flora3333 - 11 years ago