Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

It was wrong!!!!!

srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
So Gul bashers where r u now????
I just called the star office and the official info rt now is that Barun is leaving for his movie. I think that should have cleared the mess regarding the PH, and I seriously think they tried to hide the real reason, probably just for Barun's sake, so that people don't get angry at him and boycott his movie and the reaction they got for their kind action was all the rash and ruthless bashing, rt? Did u people even think for a minute B4 accusing the PH? Did u think they were really crazy to want to shut their highest grossing show? Dude, open ur eyes its always been about Barun, he has become or rather we have made him too huge for tellywood now and definitely he'll look for fresher pastures now. Not that what he did was wrong, everyone thinks about themselves first and Barun Sobti was never doing charity, he was working, entertaining us, for money, and that is the truth, MONEY MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND. I for one always thought and said that Gul or the PH are not to blame and got bashed for that, but that was only logical. The time Mishti told us about his getting into talks with d PH, was when he had decided what he wants and so the story was taken forward at a break-neck speed, cz certain things needed to be cleared B4 he left, the story had to be brought at a certain point. And here people so ruthlessly bashed the blameless PH. Guys I seriously think we should apologise to the PH and especially Gul for all the mindless bashing.

PS: I told the operator that star should shut the show with Sarun and then maybe start a new season, or kill both Arnav and Khushi and take a leap with their kids or something, with Sanaya playing the daughter. But the fans will not accept Khushi with another man. Plz u people also call and request the same.

PPS: Again people before bashing me, read the post carefuly, I am not talking about the rumors of him signing '3 NEW MOVIES' I am talking about the movie that is coming in jan or march, and Barun said in one of his interviews that he needs time to promote it. 

2ndly, for those who think I hate Barun, read this post I made this morning, before calling SP.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3283027">http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3283027
And anyways m posting the whole thing here,
Ok so when the entire forum is busy ranting either against Barun or mostly against Gul (though I wonder why only her, there r three more lions, rt?LOL), here I just had to, had to make this post, for the peace of my own heart. Hence I start bidding farewell... its going to hurt... but to not let go would hurt even more..
Anyways, about Barun and his "longish break" ofcourse its his life and if I as a student have the right to say to my family that m bored of studies after graduation and need some break before continuing it further, then so does Barun.
 We can't actually do much, except maybe call and mail but the thing is we cannot and should not force him, its his life after all, he can leave to spend time with his wife and family, or maybe to get into movies or something, well whatever.  But then again my Dad did get a bit sad at my decision and I can't do anything about it (well actually I did, joined postgrad merely after a break of a monthDead), and so as a fan I m really sad and upset, at the thought of losing my fav show, cz personally for me IPK ends with Sarun (to each their own, I guess), and that after a few days when the clock will strike 8 I wouldn't be running to the common room but reminiscing the memory of when I used to do it and how all my friends would tease me about this obsession and craziness of mine. But then this will happen for maybe 2 days or 3 days or a week or two at the most and then I'll probably find something else to engage my interest, maybe something a tadbit more creative and useful, I wish. So then again life would go on.

I do not intend on watching the PH's new show, QH, well the most basic reason being I hate the main lead and somehow he reminds me of a triangle LOL, and I know I wouldn't be going to watch Barun's movie either, I mean for god's sake I didn't even watch the final or for that matter any part of even Harry Potter in a theatre, and thats Harry Potter, if u know wat I mean. well maybe for a while I'll rewatch all the Sarun episodes online but then things will start to fade, cz afterall its just a show, and doesn't matter how much we say it not just a show, but the truth remains it is but just a show.

frankly saying I'll have to hunt some new distraction as currently I have no idea watever is going on in any other show, maybe I'll rewatch the American series Friends or How I Met Your Mother or the Korean series Boys over Flower, who knows, somehow I never get bored of these, maybe Bb4F for nowLOL

But then still as an ardent fan I have always dreamt of a fairytale ending for Arshi and that dream would be shattered and some void would remain forever,considering I am a kind of person who finishes Chetan Bhagat, even though hating it while readingDead So personally I would have been happy and satisfied had they given us a nice ending, but its an end for me anywaysCry

BTW, what has really upset me is that fans have been continuously ranting and bashing Gul, cz "some source" said she is the reason behind Barun's departure. And without applying their brains they have just started bashing her ruthlessly, forgetting that if it weren't for her, we wouldn't have even got what we did. IPK is her brain child and we should never forget that. 

Anyways sorry for this super long comment but tonight there r so few posts where I could write all this, and I wanted to write, considering I am going through an emotional turmoil. Who thought a show could effect one so much.

So goodbye IPKKND, u'll always remain a beautiful void for me. Beautiful but unfinished and thus pinching slightly evry now and then. But anyways BYE.

I like Sobti a lot, but I have never loved him, cz to love some one u need to know them and practically I know nothing about him except that he likes chinese these days and prefers Munni over Sheela. I have loved and will always love Barun as ASR. I llove ASR and Khushi a lot more than Barun or Sanaya. U people have no idea, how hurt I am at his decision, but its his life, and if I have the right to move on with my life why d hell can't he. 
And if u got the impression that m here bashing BS then u again got it all wrong, it is not necessary that only one of them is right and the other wrong, they r all right in their own place and not knowing the whole story the forum has behaved very stupidly in bashing the PH.

Edited by srija.singh04 - 10 November 2012 at 11:59am

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

VultureTalonmona67msfajeshsaiiiifeyajshreya16msbluffsuba1980Kavita1000green_teafatprincesschownaRaadhnimeshaslovespellmad-eyemamatharoyalmubasherasabz105Lifu18kshows_fangirlAmritsari.Jugnicollingice _girlSarah4evageesrini_katHaRul-lover.ProperPatolaseriousshewolf.Sultan_Of_SwingCATZ..LilButterfly003spate22Arshi.Sugi.IPKserendipity.

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
acha then why doesnt Barun Sobti himself know that he got movie offers Confused guess he was sleeping when the other PH(s) gave him the offers..!! right?Ermm
above all what was he thinking when he said in alive radio program  that "if people are assuming that i am leaving for any movie or anything then no i have no project in my hand for now"--guess he is making a secret movie right?

Barun Sobti is really a big liar.. PH is really really Mahan..lets take a bow guys..!! Approve

Edited by -Delicious_BS- - 10 November 2012 at 11:26am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

mona67kmv3drajalekshmitaklima_najsun116Pyaaraarnavsneak-peeksabz105Ilovepie.SaraJLMahi122crazyaddictionapurvachandaJammy-ipkkndfanforevago2sleep83apoorvaarnavdakshaaviRozy77hira2050.ooBubbleGumoo.smiley-shineyHaRul-loverchandana.scoronapsychearshistarAphrodite88adithyanMihrimah..Suhana..laksh65GayuArnavMrDarcyfanshewolf.

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
I know you don't like Barun much but please stop making such posts atleast now !! We have had enough discussions on this already in the forumStern Smile

Barun getting 3 movie offers doesn't sound realistic but incase he has got I am very happy for him !!

You are asking ppl not to bash PH and Gul , on the other hand u are instigating ppl to bash Barun !!

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

kmv3drajalekshmisumana561SaraJLsabz105SatinacrackerszonePyaaraarnavarniepervaizhira2050go2sleep83arshistarHaRul-lover--drama_queen--MrDarcyfanshewolf.-InnocentSoul-Flora3333

drasthiangel29 Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

naadhira_khansrija.singh04sabz105Amritsari.Jugnirini_katHaRul-lover--drama_queen--CATZ..

-Koeli_Appy- IF-Stunnerz
-Koeli_Appy-
-Koeli_Appy-

Graphic-tastic CC,FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
See the PH's track record and then talk buddy

BARUN is justed as a pawn here.

and why will sobti lie that he is not leaving? if he is quiting he care a b*lls.

He has been made to say that. against his ethics. the guy who never lies was forced. he is shattered. cant you see how much stressed he is and sounds?

Edited by Appy_Indy - 10 November 2012 at 11:36am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rajalekshmicrazyaddictionPyaaraarnavsabz105Satinalazylad8-FauZiRozy77hira2050go2sleep83dakshaaviarshistar--drama_queen--

drasthiangel29 Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105rini_kat

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
So this means Barun is blatantly lying? I guess all will be clear in a few weeks!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

feyanaadhira_khansabz105soni28

hira2050 IF-Dazzler
hira2050
hira2050

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
I think barun was sleeping when he signed da movie or gul nd 4rats signed movie on behalf of barun:D do watever u want to but v ll believe barun words nd we ll alwayz support him

Go to top