Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Let Barun go (Page 2)

sminakumar Newbie
sminakumar
sminakumar

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=naadhira_khan]

That's it I am done crying over Barun/Sarun/Arshi/IPKKND and trying to find someone to blame for this mess.

Most of you might not like this post or the rest of the posts I made today but this is reality Ouch. You may even feel I'm not a fan of Baruns but this is not true I have a pic of him on my phone when my phone rings rabba ve plays, as my desktop wallpaper I have pics of him from the basketball episode.

I absolutely Heart him but all I have got from being his fan is Broken Heart. Barun is the only actor on the show who had rumours of him leaving every few months from the time he signed his movie and now it seems like it's true Unhappy

Barun is not leaving because of the script or sheetal track (according to rumours) if you watch the previous two episodes it proves the rumours wrong so Gul has nothing to do with him leaving.

It seems to be Baruns choice Cry'if the Ph was at fault then SP would have resolved the problem at the meeting and we would have got the news from SP.

But if Barun refuses to do the show no one can force him it's his life he can do what he wants.

I will continue watching the show as long as it entertains me Approve

[/QUOTEyou have just said whts on my mind , Barun might be getting offers and he wants to try it out , but I very much doubt if he will be able to pull off in Bollywood bcos its 

naadhira_khan Senior Member
naadhira_khan
naadhira_khan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

I am resigned to the fact that he is leaving! I just don't understand the logic of continuing IPK without one of the leads? The story has run for 18 months and reached it's climax!

Therefore it would have been better to give it a happy ending! I think even PH wanted this! But SP is forcing them to run it till they have another show to replace it!

They don't care that it will ruin the love story we saw for 18 months! If PH and actors don't mind ending the show and moving on to other things why is SP forcing them to stay on air dragging the story and introducing a new male lead??

I am sure PH didn't want this! End of the day this is their story and I doubt very much they ever intended for ARHI to separated at the end of the show!

I hope if they have to run the show then they do and end it with bringing BS back for a finale and reuniting ARHI! Surely the PH and SP can pull off that much! Give us the end we deserve to see!

BS dose not have to rejoin the show, just come back at the end! That way everyone wins!!
Read this post ... I explain here briefly how IPKKND can still continue without BS.

Edited by naadhira_khan - 10 November 2012 at 3:26pm
sminakumar Newbie
sminakumar
sminakumar

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Barun is actually taking a big risk bcos right now he has made ph and sp against him, they were the ones who gave him a chance to do movie with the show. Well pray everything goes well with him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naadhira_khan

Go to top