India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

d3 this week

prtn Goldie
prtn
prtn

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
this week - d3 - frankly was stupid-reminded me a lot  a lot of the time when DMG was going downhill and they used to ve stupid scenes with the old/new ganag tralking nonsense and behaving like ...god only knows what. this week rose day was like that...including the DMG BG ! please dont use it CVs ..it scares me into thinking that d3 will go the DMG way- downhill and downhill and utterly senseless.

what were the saving graces????---the few taani -rey dialogues though im not so sure that taani wud suddenly start throwing challenges at rey--i mean we had kriya do that always and that was how their relation was but taani has nvere been shown to challenge rey and i hope it doesnt change- the beauty of taani-rey relation is that blind  respect towards rey- what she did last week- agar dekha jaaye u all shudnt be here in the rehearsal hall- dialogue was the confident taani. the taani who smiled at rey artificially doesnt exist and PLEASE CVs - dont spoil her - being strong doesnt mean u argue with the guy u like all the time. she can fight with rey but not argue.

the bharat rey scene was really good! so was swayam -aashi scene.
swayam s refusal to accept taani- rey is coming out well i felt.

for the first time since kriya left, i felt rey shud have remembered her this week- when swayam talks about sharon  last years rose day and all, rey shud have remembered kriya.

my fav dialogue of the week- agar tu taani ke saath nahin jaaraha hain, tho main chala jaatha hoon- bharat to rey! how i wish he had asked taani ! nice fun it would have been to watch !
but overall stupid week esp after last weeks drama packed action

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top