Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

OMGG SP got nuts... looks positive (Page 4)

AR_EternalLove IF-Rockerz
AR_EternalLove
AR_EternalLove

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
see they r fooling us...
so we still have hope...

keep fighting for our show

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamy267

Originally posted by divvk

guys.. i spoke to SP for the second time today. the guy said barun has decided to quit bcos he wants to try his luck in movies. he didn't say me about three movie offer story LOL i think they learnt the lesson from the questions ppl have been asking about the movie offer.. he said they have got more than 1000 calls from the morning LOL and everyone is asking to try to retain him or shut the show.. SP is trying their best to retain him.. he said he also personally likes barun as ASR ROFL lol. i was asking him as to why are u ruining his reputation saying he has movie offers when he said in last night's interview that he doesn't have any project lined up now.. he smartly told me we just got to know from concerned dept that he wants to try his luck n we don't know if he has any movie or not.. lol. he said lets see what happens and will forward to the concerned department..  
@bold it says all...they r making stories to make the fans calm...but we will not...we'll bug them until they retain SobtiBig smile 

ya ya.. i guess they have been asked the same question.. so, they had twisted their ans like he is planning to try his luck in movies instead of their prev responses of him having three movie offers in hand.. he was like mam.. we have been getting thousands n thousands of calls from morning ROFL jai ipkknd fans ki!!! Clap

Go to top