Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

OMGG SP got nuts... looks positive (Page 3)

sweetnoori IF-Stunnerz
sweetnoori
sweetnoori

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ESR8

Originally posted by Safi123

its better if they end it

realy yaar now i want it to end !! Confused

Mee alos dear i want it end,,
yaar bcoz now old cast will be back asa kahn muskil ha
sooo its greattt good time that thy show usss happpy ending,,,
arnv khushi saath saath rahe gain
sooo according thz bss show us end

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Sp are cracking under the pressure! They are telling different things to different people!

They should get their story straight!! I also think It strange that all this stuff came out before the UK trip?? I would think the BS status would be kept under wraps till then??

Either way I don't want this love story butchered! ARHI to remain together in the end with SARUN playing them! This is a love story essentially. So how can it survive without one of the leads? If this is indeed a 2 month break then fine!

Maybe SP can give BS a Break but bind him to come back to e d the show in a few months? A compromise?

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 10 November 2012 at 11:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahana-MihrimahArshi.Sugi.IPK

angel_prachi Goldie
angel_prachi
angel_prachi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
i hope he come back finger crossed nd pray day night fr the best..God plzzz help us nd barun to setlle everything like before we want him he was the life nd sanaya the jaan..
medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
SP has officially gone bonkers with their floors shaking of the overflowing mails,faxes,calls,etc of crazy demented phangurls!!!LOLWink
Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
now SP's halat is tight ! LOL
oh i'm loving this !!!!
keep mailing n calling
where will they find such fandom ?
rimzu IF-Rockerz
rimzu
rimzu

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
fingers crossed!!!
divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
guys.. i spoke to SP for the second time today. the guy said barun has decided to quit bcos he wants to try his luck in movies. he didn't say me about three movie offer story LOL i think they learnt the lesson from the questions ppl have been asking about the movie offer.. he said they have got more than 1000 calls from the morning LOL and everyone is asking to try to retain him or shut the show.. SP is trying their best to retain him.. he said he also personally likes barun as ASR ROFL lol. i was asking him as to why are u ruining his reputation saying he has movie offers when he said in last night's interview that he doesn't have any project lined up now.. he smartly told me we just got to know from concerned dept that he wants to try his luck n we don't know if he has any movie or not.. lol. he said lets see what happens and will forward to the concerned department..  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sg08MihrimahArshi.Sugi.IPK

Mihrimah IF-Sizzlerz
Mihrimah
Mihrimah

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvk

guys.. i spoke to SP for the second time today. the guy said barun has decided to quit bcos he wants to try his luck in movies. he didn't say me about three movie offer story LOL i think they learnt the lesson from the questions ppl have been asking about the movie offer.. he said they have got more than 1000 calls from the morning LOL and everyone is asking to try to retain him or shut the show.. SP is trying their best to retain him.. he said he also personally likes barun as ASR ROFL lol. i was asking him as to why are u ruining his reputation saying he has movie offers when he said in last night's interview that he doesn't have any project lined up now.. he smartly told me we just got to know from concerned dept that he wants to try his luck n we don't know if he has any movie or not.. lol. he said lets see what happens and will forward to the concerned department..  
@bold it says all...they r making stories to make the fans calm...but we will not...we'll bug them until they retain SobtiBig smile 

Edited by tamy267 - 10 November 2012 at 12:18pm

Go to top