OMGG SP got nuts... looks positive - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by divus14

der is sumthing really fishy...
do u know what they told me the same thing,I think they have some sessions to change their statements :p
Just keep saying that if he's leaving then end it with SaRun on a happy note - it started with SaRun let it end with SaRun.

Dunno whats going on but keep bombarding them with emails tweets n messages!
LOL good on you for confusing them lol. They keep changing it so we all stop calling. KEEP CALLING TO SAY WE WANT BARUN AND SANAYA AS ARNAV AND KHUSHI TIL THE END!!!
Sidhi siii baaat
that nothing is confirmed,,
sooo lage raho
toot paro
INSALLAH OUR PARYERZ DEFINITYLY WORKS,,,,

Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

<font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Don't call them..They are crazy now..Mail and blast them. I already send complain msg to SP, for all lie they are giving fans<div></div>Keep mailing guys..Pressure is taking TOLL on SP😆</font>

i think calling is da best option.coz even if we mail,whats da guarantee dat dey r reading our mails n aint deleting them by marking all of them once
omg...sp is seriously under loads of pressure...bt v hv to keep fytnggg...v want barun bakkk
Originally posted by ESR8

realy yaar now i want it to end !! 😕

Mee alos dear i want it end,,
yaar bcoz now old cast will be back asa kahn muskil ha
sooo its greattt good time that thy show usss happpy ending,,,
arnv khushi saath saath rahe gain
sooo according thz bss show us end
Sp are cracking under the pressure! They are telling different things to different people!

They should get their story straight!! I also think It strange that all this stuff came out before the UK trip?? I would think the BS status would be kept under wraps till then??

Either way I don't want this love story butchered! ARHI to remain together in the end with SARUN playing them! This is a love story essentially. So how can it survive without one of the leads? If this is indeed a 2 month break then fine!

Maybe SP can give BS a Break but bind him to come back to e d the show in a few months? A compromise?Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
i hope he come back finger crossed nd pray day night fr the best..God plzzz help us nd barun to setlle everything like before we want him he was the life nd sanaya the jaan..
SP has officially gone bonkers with their floors shaking of the overflowing mails,faxes,calls,etc of crazy demented phangurls!!!😆😉