Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 99)

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Originally posted by Aquiline

Rabba Ve, Comrades!!

Where is everyone? Why does the Cottage atmosphere feel stagnated?

RABBA VEY LIN JAN !! oohhh..wht a killer pic ..Day Dreaming

Shucks! talk about timing! I was about to log off and the genie appears!!
*frown* And don't think I don't know about your new flirting business, ASR of ASH!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavbablio09shassA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bablio09

i've not been visiting the MF lately.  catching up with the ff and cac comments itself is getting difficult.  and with all the negativity in the forum it is better to stay away.  

hope the bashers realise their folly soon.  but i know there are some positive thinkers too.  though may be few in number but definitely make a difference out there.

ok dear time to go.  Rabba Ve dear lin and comrades 
c ya tmw.  take care and good night.
For the bold part, I nod!! And yes, there are positive thinkers, but the negativists kind of swarm into their positive posts and beginning picking on what the said and trying to (you know) debate the way out and then the positives are drained by the end and they just stop replying at all and not write anymore...*sigh* I feel sad for them really: the bashers, by their own ill words, they are diminishing the positive energy in them and around them.,...This is what I learned of from yesterday's and today's tour there...don't know how it will be tomorrow...Don't know if I will be able to come tomorrow either. Will try though. The exams need some attention, you see...
Rabba Ve, dear! Have a good sleep...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09shassA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

hey KA i see u.. hw r u dear?? i missed u too last nyt..u wrnt in da inn..ws wondering hw u wr coping wth da situation.. so nice to hv all my buddies here tonyt.. if only lin leafs cud b here too.. n wondr whr's music?? n whtevr happnd to our darling soul?? lagta hai ASR bananay ki khushi mein kahin ''tunn'' parri hai..LOLLOL 

@shassyy: Soul is not gone any where... m here only...  has taken a night to settle myself.. thats it!
rest was busy in office work and reading pages here n on ff... usually i read everything 1st n then reply.. thats y u were not finding me here!

and i have mark one thing U and Lin as not commented any thing on my last update comment... hmm.. its not compulsory, i was just wondering as i wrote it in very naughty mood... so i thought something will surely come up... 

@Bablio , Farwa, hoopoe, leafs, KA n KP: enjoy reading all ur conversations with each other n Lin...

@Music1: Special Hi.. opps 'Rabba ve' to you.. as i think we havnt converse anytime before... happy to have u on board dear... Smile

soul..as u knw i ws busy tody..so i cudnt manage da reply..bt dear i'll definitely reply trw.. i ddnt evn get da chance to visit da inn.. Ouch n so nice to knw dat u r also frm science group.. n stats?? wow! i had it in one of my classes..its a thousand times bettr thn maths,i tell u.. Smile

bablio09AquilineA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Okay, talking about the sad state of the Main Forum has brought negative energy here!! Clearing the feel in the Cottage too:
Its a nice VM. Not a senti one. Not a funny one. Just one that you will blush and smile over!!

Shas, did you do any studying today? 

khusiarnavmusic1shassA_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
NHHHIII...

hai re nandkishore...
i missed so much of fun!!! Cry  Cry is everyone off to bed??? poor me... got caught up and cudnt join chatting session...Cry 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09music1AquilineshassA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Okay, talking about the sad state of the Main Forum has brought negative energy here!! Clearing the feel in the Cottage too:
Its a nice VM. Not a senti one. Not a funny one. Just one that you will blush and smile over!!

yes alooottt... jst 2 topics..Dead

bablio09khusiarnavAquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

NHHHIII...

hai re nandkishore...
i missed so much of fun!!! Cry  Cry is everyone off to bed??? poor me... got caught up and cudnt join chatting session...Cry 

Dramatic!! Love this! I'm here dear! Ten minutes. Just ten minutes and then I'm leaving again!

bablio09khusiarnavshassA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged

yes alooottt... jst 2 topics..Dead

Guess its starting trouble...You might speed up as the days progress...

bablio09shassA_Soul

Go to top