Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 96)

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by A_Soul

Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by shass

hey KA i see u.. hw r u dear?? i missed u too last nyt..u wrnt in da inn..ws wondering hw u wr coping wth da situation.. so nice to hv all my buddies here tonyt.. if only lin leafs cud b here too.. n wondr whr's music?? n whtevr happnd to our darling soul?? lagta hai ASR bananay ki khushi mein kahin ''tunn'' parri hai..LOLLOL 
i was worried for her too but now i found out what she was upto!
she was stalking Aquiline to be the first one to approach herLOL
KA< congratulations darling & wow you are a goldie tooClap

But seriously, sweety Sush are you ok?

Hey pugly... who is this 'her' in above two lines u are talking about me or KA??

It was KA she was talking about, dear...

oh my... dont i just feel special!!!Embarrassed Embarrassed loved by all... awww u all so so sweet n caring!!! i just cant ask anything more...

I love u all dammit!!! period.

and yes i am fine now... thanks to u all lovely people... my dearest Innwallio!!!

shass dear... u can read me so well without me writing a word!!! love u... ur motherly concern overwhelmed me... thank u...Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineshasskushipuglyA_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Rabba Ve, Comrades!!

Where is everyone? Why does the Cottage atmosphere feel stagnated?

rabba ve lin...Big smile 
u missed few innwallio... they were here few minutes back...
never mind some of them are still here... Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshass

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

hey KA i see u.. hw r u dear?? i missed u too last nyt..u wrnt in da inn..ws wondering hw u wr coping wth da situation.. so nice to hv all my buddies here tonyt.. if only lin leafs cud b here too.. n wondr whr's music?? n whtevr happnd to our darling soul?? lagta hai ASR bananay ki khushi mein kahin ''tunn'' parri hai..LOLLOL 

@shassyy: Soul is not gone any where... m here only...  has taken a night to settle myself.. thats it!
rest was busy in office work and reading pages here n on ff... usually i read everything 1st n then reply.. thats y u were not finding me here!

and i have mark one thing U and Lin as not commented any thing on my last update comment... hmm.. its not compulsory, i was just wondering as i wrote it in very naughty mood... so i thought something will surely come up... 

@Bablio , Farwa, hoopoe, leafs, KA n KP: enjoy reading all ur conversations with each other n Lin...

@Music1: Special Hi.. opps 'Rabba ve' to you.. as i think we havnt converse anytime before... happy to have u on board dear... Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09Aquilineshass

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

Rabba Ve, Comrades!!

Where is everyone? Why does the Cottage atmosphere feel stagnated?

rabba ve lin...Big smile 
u missed few innwallio... they were here few minutes back...
never mind some of them are still here... Big smile

Everyone was concerned for you, dear. The Comrades are all there together to try and strengthen the one with the aching heart...you, soul, music...anyone who needs a hug, gets it from every Comrade present!
And I missed them. I know. So who all are here? I can't stay for long. Just a few minutes more. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavshasskushipuglyA_Soul

bablio09 Goldie
bablio09
bablio09

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
hi sweeties, am here,  just trying to catch up with all the discussions.  one evening i dont show up n you girls have added 15-20 pages more in both the threads.  i just cant finish reading all the comments and posts and replies.   hold on girls u all are too fast for me.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineshasskushipuglyA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
they are fast for me to bablio...

ok... its time for another rabba ve... yes logging off... see you tomorrow girls...

Rabba Ve (with flying kisses)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavAquilineshasskushipugly

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
It was just too perfect Soul, that I didn't have any words to comment upon...
Craving Soul's choice of song to humour and reactions and insights. It was just too wonderful!
I didn't want to mess it up with more words...

Originally posted by A_Soul

The heat in the forest, as the day slowly retired to the late afternoon, was immense and Lord Arnav had removed off his coat and unbuttoned a few buttons of his pale shirt.

Sweat drenched his body and his shirt was beginning to stick onto himThe hair that fell on his forehead was wet too and he deeply inhaled and exhaled to calm his heating body

Lin, u really think after this I will be able to read rest in same state of mind'!!!

Let me gather my breath'.

Fire rocketed up her leg, when his warm mouth had touched her tender ankle.

She inhaled heavily to calm herself but felt her strength slipping when she felt his mouthbeside her knee. Though there was a gown between his mouth and her skin, she could feel the burning heat of his lips as though she were without cloth.

Even I can feel heeeaaattt''.!!

Lin, m sure you will be good in ..', should I PM or u understood??Wink

WHAT IN THE!!!

"I'm hungry too," he said in a low voice and resumed picking on the grapes upon her body with his mouth.

Now this one is full on Double meaning dear'.. I m blushing n smiling devil like at same time, while writing it!!

He had thought of stopping the torment with that one last fill but the moment his wet mouth had pressed on neck, his hunger found new delight.

Oh man'.!!!!!! So what it's a winter here.. Can someone turn on the AC plzzz'

She closed her eyes as he bit the grape, a drop of the violet juice falling on her fair skin. After having devoured the grape, he licked the drop on her neck with his burning tongue and she moaned.

Even I lost my all senses'. Sizzling LAST LINE!!!

Today's best direction...

Besides the opening para'and those HOT HOT moments..!!

Turning around, in one swift move, he was beside the tree but the vine had grown around the tree in such a way that the fall was a skewed one, and his calculations of where she would be assuredly falling went awry.

Before he had realized his folly and his feet had taken the few steps to correct the mistake, the vine-tangled girl had hit the leaf-scattered ground, inches away from his reaching fingers.

Occasionally, his fingers brushed against her skin and she would gasp inwardly and hewould try to be more careful next time, more for his sake than for hers.

It's a tie for Best dialogue award' 

"You're right," she muttered mischievously, "Besides, how can you climb a tree with that heavy ego on your back."

"Come Fortune, let's go. We've wasted precious time already because of someone's festival stunts."

You're eye for appreciating dialogues and direction makes me focus more carefully on what I write always!! But it doesn't work. I am a spontaneous writer, I don't think when i write.My fingers hover on the keyboard and then I suddenly start typing, giggling and blushing as I type and only stop when I have felt no more to write...and then I look at the screen and realize I've done a chapter or two. But this doesn't happen always. Thrice a week or four times maybe. College studies does not allow one's mind to be free like a bird...

But reading your entire comment, I knew you had loved the update. Thanks so much dear, for loving it! I am new to this "hot" writing. I have only written spiritual stories before and this worldly romance thing is my first time...That's why I always say I may not be quite good in this. Its the first time and I am only taking my baby steps...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavA_Soul

bablio09 Goldie
bablio09
bablio09

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

i am thinking to edit the name by removing invites only 

Sure dear! Make it 
Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR)
or your choice!

done

It looks superb dear!

I'm thinking of implementing a new rule for the Comrades. Not rule. A code. Do you think everyone might be willing to follow?
ofcourse we will  Smile  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavAquiline

Go to top