Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 95)

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by A_Soul

Originally posted by shass

Shas, Wonderful writeup dearest! Every line at its best! If I am to quote, I would have to quote the entire thing!! But still some of the best thoughts you shared...

OH WOW !! SO I WONT B GETTING NE TOMATOES N EGGS??Big smile N NO FROWNING TOO?Shocked ..LUCKY ME !!Embarrassed  

khushi n arnav... ...he loves hr..

I differ here.. he yet not loves her' still there is time in it'!! Right Lin..?

Unknown feelings, unformed love, strong attraction...he is pulled alright!!

CNT WE PUT IT IN ''UN-NAMED'' CONTEXT??Smile..I STILL THNK ITS LUV AT 1ST SIGHT !!LOL

Why?? Didn't get you?? Are you going anywhere??

Exams honey! Shas preparing for exams too!!
THATS RYT SOUL.. SO SORRY DAT I WONT B THERE LYK B4.. LOGICALLY I SHUD BREAK ALL STRINGS FRM DA FORUM BT MY BUDDIES' LUV STILL HOLDS ME BK.. LETS SEE HW THGS VL B MANAGED.. I'LL B AROUND FR DISCUSSIONS N VIOLATION OF UR POSTS..LOL..BT IT'LL GO BK TO ONE LINERS...Ouch..BT NW BABI VL TK MY PLACE ..I'LL ASK HR TO WRITE 100 WORDS AFTR EACH UPDATE.. N VL TK HR TITLE OF BEING UNDISPUTED QUEEN OF PRECISE WRITING!!LOL

PPS;

so wht if mobiles r not there in Arhasia.. Fortune's there to do da job..

so wht if lordy doesnt climb stairs.. he'll climb nethg frm khushi's ankle to neck..

Hmmm...stairs? did you mean trees?

YEAH !!LOL ''TREES''.. IT WS 3 IN DA MORNING..U CNT BLAME ME!Embarrassed

Will give you tomatoes and eggs to you... but only to make Omlate... 4 us!!Wink

I'd love that! Whose in for a Shassy Omelete!

WHAT?? U GUYS WNT OMELETTE ??HMM.. ACTUALLY,I MK GUD OMELETTES..Wink N WOW LINNY, WHT A NICE PIC..Smile

Enjoyed comment only after..  coping it in Word doc and change the font size to14...LOL

Hmmm. Soul! Thanks to you, I may not need microscopes! 

Shas! *shakes head* No wonder I named you ASR!! Horrid sense of perfect script-size!! 

AWESOME ANALYSIS seriously Clap

THANK U GUYS FR LYKING WHT U DNT AGREE WTH.. HEHE.. N MOST OF ALL NOT THROWING EGGS MY WAY.. Big smile
N WHT?? IT WS STILL SMALL FONT SIZE FR U BOTH???ShockedShockedShockedShocked..whts wrong wth u all.. ?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged

But then again, maybe its because in your unconscious you still don't believe its ended. Maybe you think Monday will come and with it an episode too...

This line worked dear... m out with tears... thanks... n i dont know when it ends now...  this is first time i m crying... it this time when ever i said i m crying it all weeping inside...!!
Thank you!

Oh dear! I don't know if I should feel relieved or worried that I finally made you cry the uncried  tears...

No to worry dear... it was needed... i didnt want it to carry with myself more... It wont take much time to be normal... as i hv said b4, a night may be!!
But ya i have never missed the precap the way i missed today,,,, *smile with a teary eyes*

WHAT THE !! why wud u cry my dearest soul?? cum here nw..a tyt hug  frm ASR... may ne guy passing by da inn,drop dead of jealousy coz soul's my girl n i cnt see tears in hr eyes..  OK Linny play our vry 1st RABBA VEY.. ..Big smile..it all begins here..Heart

PS; u thnk KP vl dehydrate hrslf to death at dis??Confused..n oh my,i evn luv HP n lin n babi n farwa n leafs.. DAMN !! got to plan a way to hv all da beautiful girls fr me *ponders*

OOO... this is so sweet of you... if i have read this that night... m sure my tear also had smiled...!!
And what is this.. while u r writing to me, n flirting with other girls at the same time... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shass-Farwa_Ibrahim-

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by khusiarnav

Did i ever tell u guys how much i love u?? even if i did  then let me tell u again..

I just LOVE U dammit!!!!

ur comments make me smilen gives me hope... @Kp arent u just a sweetheart... that last post was outrageous... tch tch poor hubby dear of urs... LOL talking about somebody else's booty is not something a good wife do... LOL
Ok not just talking but posting pictures... seriously!?!?!?! ROFL

HUMBHI AAPSE LUV U DAMMIT !!Embarrassed

HUMBHEE AAPSE I LOVE YOU DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!

you know just like arnav doesnt mind khushi drooling on salman khan, my hubby doesnt mind too Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged

WHAT THE !! why wud u cry my dearest soul?? cum here nw..a tyt hug  frm ASR... may ne guy passing by da inn,drop dead of jealousy coz soul's my girl n i cnt see tears in hr eyes..  OK Linny play our vry 1st RABBA VEY.. ..Big smile..it all begins here..Heart

PS; u thnk KP vl dehydrate hrslf to death at dis??Confused..n oh my,i evn luv HP n lin n babi n farwa n leafs.. DAMN !! got to plan a way to hv all da beautiful girls fr me *ponders*

OOO... this is so sweet of you... if i have read this that night... m sure my tear also had smiled...!!
And what is this.. while u r writing to me, n flirting with other girls at the same time... Wink

see soul,hw sincere i am wth u..so tho am flirting wth all.. my ''girl'' vl alws b  ''YOU'' .. besides most of thm r married..u shudnt feel threatened..Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Rabba Ve, Comrades!!

Where is everyone? Why does the Cottage atmosphere feel stagnated?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

hey KA i see u.. hw r u dear?? i missed u too last nyt..u wrnt in da inn..ws wondering hw u wr coping wth da situation.. so nice to hv all my buddies here tonyt.. if only lin leafs cud b here too.. n wondr whr's music?? n whtevr happnd to our darling soul?? lagta hai ASR bananay ki khushi mein kahin ''tunn'' parri hai..LOLLOL 
i was worried for her too but now i found out what she was upto!
she was stalking Aquiline to be the first one to approach herLOL
KA< congratulations darling & wow you are a goldie tooClap

But seriously, sweety Sush are you ok?

Hey pugly... who is this 'her' in above two lines u are talking about me or KA??
Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

hey KA i see u.. hw r u dear?? i missed u too last nyt..u wrnt in da inn..ws wondering hw u wr coping wth da situation.. so nice to hv all my buddies here tonyt.. if only lin leafs cud b here too.. n wondr whr's music?? n whtevr happnd to our darling soul?? lagta hai ASR bananay ki khushi mein kahin ''tunn'' parri hai..LOLLOL 
i was worried for her too but now i found out what she was upto!
she was stalking Aquiline to be the first one to approach herLOL
KA< congratulations darling & wow you are a goldie tooClap

But seriously, sweety Sush are you ok?

Hey pugly... who is this 'her' in above two lines u are talking about me or KA??

It was KA she was talking about, dear...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hoopoe

Originally posted by hoopoe

wow girls!
look likes all science girls are here.
me a microbiologist but left work after kids . Now just a parent governer.
IPKKND is related to science somehome, all subject of science, dhak dhak, chemisrty, pulls, every single bit of science thereLOL

HUGS KP..Hug..SO if i needed ne info on a microbe u'll tell me ryt??Wink...so nice to meet u guys really..Smile

oh i can only help you now on baby feeding, nappy changing, managing kids at schoolLOL
cant believe for what i took a degree forOuchLOL

Oh my my KP, thats epic... your thoughts directly flew from science to IPKKND? From microbes to IPKKND chemistry and physics? LOL

And managing ur kids at home... thats part of women life dear... Even i resigned my job after marriage. Now spending time with my little princess...

indeed !! dat ws a ''classic'' reply !!LOLLOL.. n hp i ws going to ask u hw u manage home wth such a tough job? so u hv tkn a break,eh? n oh my! u hv a li'l princess in ur lyf.. so sweet..Heart
n thank u fr da wishes hp..luv ya.

Hug Good night dear... take care.

wow hoopoe, mashaAllah you have a lttle princess, you so luckyHeart!
i ended up having 3 prince just to have a princessOuch
not to worry, inshaAllah my sons will soon bring three princesses for me & then i will start watching SP  again for DABHOuchLOL

Rabbave evey one...

So very one is science student..  then name of the thread should be LAB of TB&TBR...Wink
Well i m from science stream too... but Physics, chem n bio till 12th only... 
M graduate n Post graduate in STATISTICS.. (so its M.Sc with stats).. All related to LOGICS... 
And i m also a SAS programmer...!

@Hoopoe: Its so nice to know more about you... my love to little princess...
@Shassyyy: OH... u managing this all with such a tough subjects... G8... So u r a doc.. WOW!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshasskushipugly

Go to top