Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 9)

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aura7

Aquiline's Message: Smile

But my! my!  Is everyone moping about in this place? A quick rush through the pages before I was caught ended with me feeling sad that all are crying over Barun bhaiyya's bye bye.

OMGROFL Aquiline, you have cracked me up big time, i mean really BARUN BHAIYYAROFL
even though i m older than barun , i can never imagine him as  bhaiyya

Sweetheart Aquiline, you are not only a phsycic, a  gifted talented writer but also a saint and an angel.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09Aquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@khushipugli... thanks for the invite honey!!Monkey Icon

all i wanted to say is in this thread
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3286619

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09kushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by Aura7

Aquiline's Message: Smile

But my! my!  Is everyone moping about in this place? A quick rush through the pages before I was caught ended with me feeling sad that all are crying over Barun bhaiyya's bye bye.

OMGROFL Aquiline, you have cracked me up big time, i mean really BARUN BHAIYYAROFL
even though i m older than barun , i can never imagine him as  bhaiyya

Sweetheart Aquiline, you are not only a phsycic, a  gifted talented writer but also a saint and an angel.

Like Seriously Bhaiyya!!! I am dead... never in my  worst nightmare i thought someone would call him that... ROFL   ROFL

Dear Lin, Missing u hon!!  come back soon "pouting"

KP ji U are simply outstanding i must say... LOL muaahhh...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09shasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged

just watched barun teaser intervie sent to me by khushiarnav, here is the link  

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3286216&PID=69269078&#69269078

After watching just teaser & believing he is not forced to lie, all i can say is   he wants to leave with his own will for a carreer in movies & is not forced to leave by PH.
I love him & therefore i will always support him nomatter how much heartbreak i suffer from. He has the right to follow his dreams & he being droolworthy will be epic in bollywood!
I m am angry with him too because when you love someone you have the right to get angry with them too isn't itOuch Doesn't arnav get angry on khushi even though he loves herOuch
So its a Goodbye from me to the show & thankyou everyone who brought  this creepy situation to give billions of people a painful heartbreak

Barun Sobti, BEST OF LUCK to you.

Your fans will be with you always & we know soon you will knock down all khans ,kapoors,bachans & all cartoons in bollywood.

WE LOVE BARUN SOBTI

We all wish him the same hon... It maybe hard for us right now but if this decision is for his betterment and bright future... Then Heck go for it Barun!!! Big smile   Big smile Love him too much to be that selfish to restrain him!!!
Kushpugly... mein hun na!!! dont be sad... Hugwe will cheer for him when his movie will be out!!  Big smile  Big smile 
Though cant deny, it pricks somewhere in the heart for not being able to see him 5 days a week!!  Ouch  Ouch

Hell no worries... we will be fine... wont we??  We have old episodes, Aquiline's wonderful Arhi fairy land!! we'll do fine!!! we will manage... fingers crossed!! 
If not then we will BASH!! LOL LOL  we will include shass, leafs, A_soul, Hoopoe, farwa and all the other COC (i know now Wink) in the bashing marathon to vent out the frustration... AND not to forget Aura and Aquiline have to participate in that case... LOL   LOL

The Bottom line is...

Barun Sobti, our ASR... we love u very very much!!! Heart  Heart  Heart

Edited by khusiarnav - 12 November 2012 at 8:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09shasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Leafs

Originally posted by khusiarnav

Originally posted by Farwa_Ibrahim

Originally posted by bablio09

Hi girls how are u all today?
</div>

oh then i will pray harder that Barun dont quit so that we dont have to miss such a sweet person n frnd as u and just now a thought came to me what if they show someone else as ASR now but later Barun come back n they show accident n plastic surgery fiasco. This is also possible

<font color="#6600ff" size="4">Group Hug!!!!!</font>

<font color="#6600ff" size="4">
</font>

</font>

</font>

<div>
Oh my poor dears...sorry I was not around to comfort you...here here...come Naani will give u all a hug. Please don't hurt too much...Barun is not gone forever...his movie is coming out in Jan and we can all go see it. Moreover he will appear in IPKKDtill the end of November (I think) and we can always watch the older episodes. AND we have Aquiline's story to hold us together...come come please don't be too upset...muuuaaah!

<font size="3">dear Leafs , we were missing you & really needed a hug from our nani.</font>
<font size="3"></font>
<font size="3">We don't want to see barun in just movies, we want to see him 5days a weekCry</font>
<font size="3">i hope our protests work & he stays but if he doesn't , we hope they end the show in a happy note.</font>
<font size="3"></font>
<font size="3">luv you dear leafs.</font>
<font size="2">@khushiarnav & farwa: thankyou & luv you for group hug & farwa ,thankyou for making such an amazing chitchat group.</font>

U r most welcome Hun m glad i did that. and sorry i couldnt come to say hi yesterday i was feeling low not for Barun but some issues so m still feeling not too good but i always feel good when i read comments by u guys

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09shasskushipuglyA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

<font size="2">Ok this might sound silly but what does the title of this thread stands for???</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">what is COC ?? TB and TBR??Embarrassed</font>

<font size="2">Edited: wait !!! i got that TB and TBR part... its The beast and The Bleeding Roses</font>

As one question has been answer by Leafs so it remains only 1 its The Beasts and The Bleeding Roses could type it full

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09kushipuglyA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged

<font size="2">Ok this might sound silly but what does the title of this thread stands for???</font>
<font size="2">
</font>
<font size="2">what is COC ?? TB and TBR??Embarrassed</font>

<font size="2">Edited: wait !!! i got that TB and TBR part... its The beast and The Bleeding Roses</font>

COC stands for Circle of Comrades

<font size="3">khusiarnav, it means you are adorable</font>
<font size="3">               </font>

Aww u all are adorable

bablio09kushipuglyA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bablio09

Hi girls how are u all today?

</div>
Oh my poor dears...sorry I was not around to comfort you...here here...come Naani will give u all a hug. Please don't hurt too much...Barun is not gone forever...his movie is coming out in Jan and we can all go see it. Moreover he will appear in IPKKDtill the end of November (I think) and we can always watch the older episodes. AND we have Aquiline's story to hold us together...come come please don't be too upset...muuuaaah!

<font size="3">dear Leafs , we were missing you & really needed a hug from our nani.</font>
<font size="3"></font>
<font size="3">We don't want to see barun in just movies, we want to see him 5days a weekCry</font>
<font size="3">i hope our protests work & he stays but if he doesn't , we hope they end the show in a happy note.</font>
<font size="3"></font>
<font size="3">luv you dear leafs.</font>
<font size="2">@khushiarnav & farwa: thankyou & luv you for group hug & farwa ,thankyou for making such an amazing chitchat group.</font>

Listen my lovelies, it is commendable that we love this show so much and we all love Barun as Arnav but reality of the matter is we don't have control over these decisions. We have to respect Barun's decision if that is what he wants. I would not be too happy if someone tried to forcefully stop me from doing what is right for me and my family. He is such a brilliant actor and a superb person, and he has millions of faithful fans, I am sure there are people lined up with brilliant stories for another TV show for him. I don't think we will have to wait too long to see him five days a week again. I can't see you all hurting for something that is not any fault of yours and I agree they should end this show on a happy note. I have not been on the Forum all day, so how are we protesting and what should I do to help?

<div><font size="3">dear leafs, uptil now i thought he has been forced by ph to leave & have been humiliated by them too. today i watched his teaser interview & i realized he his leaving with his own will. If thats really the case (He is not forced to lie) than i will wish him all the best in his movie career.We love him & thats what matters.</font>
<font size="3">thankyouSmilefor trying tokeep us sane in difficult timesSmile</font>

if thats the case m good with it as if he is not forced then i wish him best of luck

bablio09kushipuglyA_Soul

Go to top