Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 87)

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leafs

Miss A, I am sorry I think I am rambling on about nothing now,  head is getting lighter with sleep, it is now 2:20am so better drag myself to bed.

Its been a pleasure and honor to spend this time with you.  I hope I get a chance again.

Keep up the good work of keeping ArHi alive and of creating this wonderful world for us.  I swear if it wasn't for our Arhasian world, i would have gone into depression.

Good night and a good Sunday to you and all our Comrades.

Leafs

good night hun sweet dreams

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged

do you wonder why people fight to get in their comments right after your FF!   

No worries, we will take your updates as and when they come.  We totally understand your other commitments which are very important.

Mm. Becoz its fun to be first? Becoz its nice to get the honoured seat? Becoz the challenge is thrilling?

Thank you so much, Mentor, for being so understanding as to my situation. Looking forward to hearing from you later this day! Goodnight... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Miss A, I am sorry I think I am rambling on about nothing now,  head is getting lighter with sleep, it is now 2:20am so better drag myself to bed.

Its been a pleasure and honor to spend this time with you.  I hope I get a chance again.

Keep up the good work of keeping ArHi alive and of creating this wonderful world for us.  I swear if it wasn't for our Arhasian world, i would have gone into depression.

Good night and a good Sunday to you and all our Comrades.

Leafs
Oh! Leafs! So sorry to keep you up! You must get some sleep now! Come back fresh a little later! I might log in again this day and might catch up with you...Sleep well!

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Hello Lin and Leafs how r u sweeties... m here and this time from desktop mobile is turning me down on too many pagees of thread but no worries will try to approach as much as I can so how r u today?
Hey Farwa! So happy to see you here! Leafs is going to her delayed sleep and now its just you and me! 
What a state you are in, Farwa! With all that connection hungama! Hm. I think I am the guilty one. I use up too many pages. Do I really love talking? I thought was the silent one!! 

No hun not at all this is UR thread in reality Hun seriously use as many pages as u want Hun seriously its just my MOM or rather my sim problem  and yes now it leaves the two of us so lets talk i agree with u that man is mortal but IPKKND can be recreated any time ... one question if u like to answer from where u get the inspiration of writing this style seriously applause to u

AquilineA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged

THAT'S wht best frnds for they sometimes dont need words just a look in the eyes and they can read the minds

Wise words Farwa! Wise words!!

Shas' song for the last update ("tangled in vines" update) reminded me of the VM I'd once seen of ArShi on the same song...I have it saved on my desktop!!

Originally posted by shass

For me dis ws da song kpt playing at da bk of my mind.. dnt knw hw many vl b able to watch it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81m1uehEGWw

And look! The first image in the amazing video Shas had uploaded have lines that are so apt to our dear couple!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

THAT'S wht best frnds for they sometimes dont need words just a look in the eyes and they can read the minds

Wise words Farwa! Wise words!!

thank u Embarrassed

Shas' song for the last update ("tangled in vines" update) reminded me of the VM I'd once seen of ArShi on the same song...I have it saved on my desktop!!

Originally posted by shass

For me dis ws da song kpt playing at da bk of my mind.. dnt knw hw many vl b able to watch it..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81m1uehEGWw

And look! The first image in the amazing video Shas had uploaded have lines that are so apt to our dear couple!!!

beautiful words

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged

... one question if u like to answer from where u get the inspiration of writing this style seriously applause to u

I had just answered that for Arushi.
From God, dear. The One who holds my Thoughts and my Words. And ofcourse, from our dear ArShi. But the reason why I keep trying to maintain my spirit and dedication in the FF is becoz of my readers who come, asking me to show what their heart believes ArShi really is like. 
Come to Arhasia and you will know what ArShi really is like. The ArShi you believe in!

-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Lets begin with few rounds of questions from my side

1-Lin i know being the writer each and every chapter will be near to ur heart but what is the nearest one and which event till now u love the most?
2- do u believe in zodiac signs? may i know urs?

3- whats ur fav. past time other than writing?

AquilineA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

Guys it ended right?? it did end yesterday??? 
U know i cudnt even watch the epi... i read the pm and posts... 

it took a lot to watch it... i do not know how much it will take to sink in but... it did end right???

I m usually not like this but... I just cant help it!! I cant detach myself easily once i am attached to anyone or anything...

Its my 1st post after watching the epi... and i dont know how shud i feel!! I havent cried yet... i dont know why!! i thought i would cry a river after watching the last epi but... 

@kp, shass, hoopoe, farwa, music, leafs, Lin, Aura and all my other innwallio... I wish you all were here right now with me... i really needed a hug!!! miss u guys...

Hug                 Hug             Hug                                 Hug    
Hug                 Hug             Hug                                  Hug
Hug                      Hug        Hug                                   Hug
Hug                      Hug        Hug                                   Hug 
Hug                      Hug        Hug                                    Hug   
Hug       Hug                      Hug                                    Hug
Hug                      Hug         Hug                                   Hug
Hug                      Hug         Hug                                   Hug 
Hug                      Hug         Hug                                    Hug
Hug                      Hug         Hug   Hug Hug   Hug           GS

Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 02 December 2012 at 1:10am

AquilineA_Soul

Go to top