Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 86)

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Miss A, I am sorry I think I am rambling on about nothing now,  head is getting lighter with sleep, it is now 2:20am so better drag myself to bed.

Its been a pleasure and honor to spend this time with you.  I hope I get a chance again.

Keep up the good work of keeping ArHi alive and of creating this wonderful world for us.  I swear if it wasn't for our Arhasian world, i would have gone into depression.

Good night and a good Sunday to you and all our Comrades.

Leafs

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by Leafs

Oh don't worry about the time.  I don't get a chance like this to chat with you.  It is fun when you come visiting on this thread, please don't stop doing that.

So many of my friends whom I was responsible for introducing IPKKND to have now started watching Qubool Hai and swear that it is really good and are trying to get me to watch it, but my heart is not in it.  I don't feel like watching anything else right now.

They'll probably mess it up in the middle or end like the way did to our own show. Whether you watch it or not, the love for IPKKND that you have will always be there. 

True i cant trust them now at all and will watch the channel only when IPKKND season 2 is aired

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged

When are you posting your next chapter...will it be next Saturday?  Also did you see the pictures t Aura7 posted after your FF?  Fantastic - where does she get these.  i think you guys have access to a lot more artzy stuff then we do over here.  Over here most of the good stuff is protected by copyright laws,

My exams are coming so I will need a two-week break from 12th to 21st. I hope my readers will be understanding. But to appease them I will try to update chapters in this week. Try only. I can not be sire if I can.

Next chapter will be on Monday.

Leafs! You do not know how crazed Aura is about beauty, art and paintings. At class, any poem or essay or novel we have to deal with, she tells me of all the images and colours and feel that crossed her mind. I don't think and love art the way she does. But when she talks to me, I know what she's talking about. I can see it in my mind. That's because my power lies in words. Where words are there, Aquiline is queen. Where colour, music and images must come, there Aura reigns!
She so wanted to post her pictures right under my thread but the problem is everyone's on a fight to get a first place under my update. 

Hm. About the pics. We just google it. That's all. There's nothing you can't get from Google Mata!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Hello Lin and Leafs how r u sweeties... m here and this time from desktop mobile is turning me down on too many pagees of thread but no worries will try to approach as much as I can so how r u today?

LeafsAquilineA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged

You are absolutely right but I still feel that there is some ethics and professionalism expected from a commercially successful channel such as SP and no matter what happened, they should have made an absolute last ditch effort to please the fans, because these same fans are responsible for their success.  I cannot excuse unprofessional ism from Corporations.  I guess only in India they can get away, if this happened out here in the West, it would have been suicide for them.

Oh well, all we can do in retrospect is talk about it and get it out of our system slowly and steadily, right? 

True. 
They did mess up. I think favoritism comes here in question. Often it has been noticed, SP never showed interested in promoting our show. It was always the other crying, sisterly and over-dramatic shows that they gave importance. Our show was neglected, abandoned , orphaned. and yet it rose. It rose high above the other shows.  true so true i felt the same they aired the promo  scarcely and wht to talk abt precaps and all that ... all they cared was abt the typical saas bahu sazish type serials with DHOOM DHAIN DHAIN
The PH and the writers lost their interest and SP was blind (because it was too busy?). 

And then when it was nearly the end, the Power of Fans scared SP. They decided to pay some attention to the show. And they did. They heard our plea. But like I said, it was too late. 

A mother has many kids. She can't take care of all of them. But there are some favourites and she focuses too much on them. One particular child (not her favorite) gets sick. Really sick. Mommy's too busy to cater to that child. 
Neighbors advice her.
Her reply: "I am his mother, I know what's best for him." 
Yeah, yeah, but lady! Words are not enough, action needs to be there too! 
And then, when the mother does act, its too late. The child is in the deathbed dying.
The child is in the ventilator and the mother and her other kids are standing around the bed on which the child is.
Doctor tells, "You and your children can either keep watching the child struggling to live a dead life, or you can pull the plug out and let him go in peace into a land where he'll only be happy."
Mother decides. 

And IPKKND died a happy death. But hey! Who said! 
In Indian belifes there is something called re-incarnation. And though I don't believe in human reincarnation, I believe IPKKND can re-incarnate!! Because human life is mortal. One is born and one dies.
But IPKKND is art. It is immortal. It was born. And if it dies, it will come again. Certain.
Believe and be positive! IPKKND is coming. Soon. For us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquilineshassA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Miss A, I am sorry I think I am rambling on about nothing now,  head is getting lighter with sleep, it is now 2:20am so better drag myself to bed.

Its been a pleasure and honor to spend this time with you.  I hope I get a chance again.

Keep up the good work of keeping ArHi alive and of creating this wonderful world for us.  I swear if it wasn't for our Arhasian world, i would have gone into depression.

Good night and a good Sunday to you and all our Comrades.

Leafs
Oh! Leafs! So sorry to keep you up! You must get some sleep now! Come back fresh a little later! I might log in again this day and might catch up with you...Sleep well!

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Hello Lin and Leafs how r u sweeties... m here and this time from desktop mobile is turning me down on too many pagees of thread but no worries will try to approach as much as I can so how r u today?
Hey Farwa! So happy to see you here! Leafs is going to her delayed sleep and now its just you and me! 
What a state you are in, Farwa! With all that connection hungama! Hm. I think I am the guilty one. I use up too many pages. Do I really love talking? I thought was the silent one!! 

Leafs-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Oh don't worry about the time.  I don't get a chance like this to chat with you.  It is fun when you come visiting on this thread, please don't stop doing that.

So many of my friends whom I was responsible for introducing IPKKND to have now started watching Qubool Hai and swear that it is really good and are trying to get me to watch it, but my heart is not in it.  I don't feel like watching anything else right now.

They'll probably mess it up in the middle or end like the way did to our own show. Whether you watch it or not, the love for IPKKND that you have will always be there. 

True i cant trust them now at all and will watch the channel only when IPKKND season 2 is aired

Hi Farwa,

Nice to see you, I am on my way out...sleep is taking over.  i will try visiting again later today.

Miss A,
Google Mata lol!   Yeah...you are a Queen of words, do you wonder why people fight to get in their comments right after your FF!   

No worries, we will take your updates as and when they come.  We totally understand your other commitments which are very important.

Thanks and good night (final one this time i promise)LOL

Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged

When are you posting your next chapter...will it be next Saturday?  Also did you see the pictures t Aura7 posted after your FF?  Fantastic - where does she get these.  i think you guys have access to a lot more artzy stuff then we do over here.  Over here most of the good stuff is protected by copyright laws,

My exams are coming so I will need a two-week break from 12th to 21st. I hope my readers will be understanding. But to appease them I will try to update chapters in this week. Try only. I can not be sire if I can.

we will understand Hun surely will do... and we wont force u get caught so update as easily as u can

Next chapter will be on Monday.

Leafs! You do not know how crazed Aura is about beauty, art and paintings. At class, any poem or essay or novel we have to deal with, she tells me of all the images and colours and feel that crossed her mind. I don't think and love art the way she does. But when she talks to me, I know what she's talking about. I can see it in my mind. That's because my power lies in words. Where words are there, Aquiline is queen. Where colour, music and images must come, there Aura reigns!
She so wanted to post her pictures right under my thread but the problem is everyone's on a fight to get a first place under my update.

THAT'S wht best frnds for they sometimes dont need words just a look in the eyes and they can read the minds

Hm. About the pics. We just google it. That's all. There's nothing you can't get from Google Mata!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquiline

Go to top