Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 85)

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by Leafs

I was quite disappointed with the last episode.  it was the worst editing ever.  They could have 'borrowed/stolen' romantic scenes from the past, especially since Khushi was wearing an old pink dress that she has worn gazzillion times, we would have appreciated that more but I guess no one over there cared anymore, they just wanted to get it over and done with, it felt like that for me.

What are your thoughts?

Desperate Times needed Desperate Measures. Can't neglect the fact that somewhere in the middle they had lost that initial dereliction for the show. There was some kind of rift in the Crew for certain. Someone important had dropped out. You know, when the show was perfect we could actually pick out symbolisms and make interpretations. There was a learned person writing the script at that time. But when that person and some other too, maybe, left...the show bleaked out and they were all trying to making something to keep the show running. But I will admit, towards the end, they were attached again to the show but it was too late. A torn cloth when mended will still have that scar of its tear in it.
*sigh* What they could do, they did. They were too broken-hearted to even edit it properly. And even the Director was not in the mood to say CUT. He simply said PACK UP and they all dragged themselves away...

There is a lot we need to understand. Being fans, we can only hear speculations and assumptions. Its always what "they" saw, "they" heard, "they" said...I am sure some truths are still there, aching to come out but preferring to remain silent and in the dark.

To me, Barun cannot be blamed, Fans cannot be blamed, SP cannot be blamed, PH cannot be blamed...They did mess up, but I am certain there is some reason we are unaware of still.

Hm. Did I just write all that? No wonder I'm pouring out. I don't speak on the main Forum anymore. Its just the FF. 

You are absolutely right but I still feel that there is some ethics and professionalism expected from a commercially successful channel such as SP and no matter what happened, they should have made an absolute last ditch effort to please the fans, because these same fans are responsible for their success.  I cannot excuse unprofessional ism from Corporations.  I guess only in India they can get away, if this happened out here in the West, it would have been suicide for them.

Oh well, all we can do in retrospect is talk about it and get it out of our system slowly and steadily, right? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Oh don't worry about the time.  I don't get a chance like this to chat with you.  It is fun when you come visiting on this thread, please don't stop doing that.

So many of my friends whom I was responsible for introducing IPKKND to have now started watching Qubool Hai and swear that it is really good and are trying to get me to watch it, but my heart is not in it.  I don't feel like watching anything else right now.

Edited by Leafs - 01 December 2012 at 11:55pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Oh don't worry about the time.  I don't get a chance like this to chat with you.  It is fun when you come visiting on this thread, please don't stop doing that.

So many of my friends whom I was responsible for introducing IPKKND to have now started watching Qubool Hai and swear that it is really good and are trying to get me to watch it, but my heart is not in it.  I don't feel like watching anything else right now.

They'll probably mess it up in the middle or end like the way did to our own show. Whether you watch it or not, the love for IPKKND that you have will always be there. 

Leafs-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged

You are absolutely right but I still feel that there is some ethics and professionalism expected from a commercially successful channel such as SP and no matter what happened, they should have made an absolute last ditch effort to please the fans, because these same fans are responsible for their success.  I cannot excuse unprofessional ism from Corporations.  I guess only in India they can get away, if this happened out here in the West, it would have been suicide for them.

Oh well, all we can do in retrospect is talk about it and get it out of our system slowly and steadily, right? 

True. 
They did mess up. I think favoritism comes here in question. Often it has been noticed, SP never showed interested in promoting our show. It was always the other crying, sisterly and over-dramatic shows that they gave importance. Our show was neglected, abandoned , orphaned. and yet it rose. It rose high above the other shows. 
The PH and the writers lost their interest and SP was blind (because it was too busy?). 

And then when it was nearly the end, the Power of Fans scared SP. They decided to pay some attention to the show. And they did. They heard our plea. But like I said, it was too late. 

A mother has many kids. She can't take care of all of them. But there are some favourites and she focuses too much on them. One particular child (not her favorite) gets sick. Really sick. Mommy's too busy to cater to that child. 
Neighbors advice her.
Her reply: "I am his mother, I know what's best for him." 
Yeah, yeah, but lady! Words are not enough, action needs to be there too! 
And then, when the mother does act, its too late. The child is in the deathbed dying.
The child is in the ventilator and the mother and her other kids are standing around the bed on which the child is.
Doctor tells, "You and your children can either keep watching the child struggling to live a dead life, or you can pull the plug out and let him go in peace into a land where he'll only be happy."
Mother decides. 

And IPKKND died a happy death. But hey! Who said! 
In Indian belifes there is something called re-incarnation. And though I don't believe in human reincarnation, I believe IPKKND can re-incarnate!! Because human life is mortal. One is born and one dies.
But IPKKND is art. It is immortal. It was born. And if it dies, it will come again. Certain.
Believe and be positive! IPKKND is coming. Soon. For us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged

They'll probably mess it up in the middle or end like the way did to our own show. Whether you watch it or not, the love for IPKKND that you have will always be there. 

That is for sure...history will repeat itselfThumbs Down 

Hey you are posting such cute videos and pictures, I have to practice those skills otherwise my posts are beginning to look pheeka (without any charm)!  

Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Some brilliant thoughts need to be shared in the Chat Thread too. 

Originally posted by A_Soul

Originally posted by shass

Shas, Wonderful writeup dearest! Every line at its best! If I am to quote, I would have to quote the entire thing!! But still some of the best thoughts you shared...

Lordy's castle..world saw fearful n haunting structure...she saw a gloomy,desolate structure..

lady anjali...a woman of elegance n amiability...she saw,da pain n loneliness..

nani..a woman wth wisdom n affections..she saw hope lost..

Gen,jha..a good man who saved hr lyf..she hsnt been able to see thru yet bt she sees, he cnt b da one fr hr..

the rose bush..lonesome,beautiful thing... bt she saw sumthg of love there..

n Lordy!! our beloved lordy!! a man full of coldness n ruthlessness..yet she saw sumthg..the emptiness n despair perhaps n evn more.. bt b4 she cud reach it.. he stopped hr..coz he saw wht she saw..n he ddnt wnt dat..

countless nyts whr he's haunted by her memories n her face.. wondering ''why''.. it ws love at 1st sight fr him !! ...da only problem is dat he cannot understnd da feeling n best considers it a ''mere attraction''... an attraction dat is suddenly raising havoc in his life,thoughts n evn actions..challenging him evry time.. sumthg he doesnt lyk,dat angers him.. 

one may wonder why khushi shud suffer fr his ignorance of da affairs? i believe there's no othr way.. she's da healer in his lyf.. n fr dat she needs to knw all da darkness dat surrounds his world ! all flaws n wrong in his lyf.. only thn vl she find da strength n da way to to heal not only da BEAST in him.. bt also da MAN in him.. both need to b corrected. 

ur last two updates r da day aftr da dungeon scenario, n he has realized hw important she's becum fr him n she sees da glimpses of care she gets.. evry word uttered by thm is AGAINST eachothr..n evry action of their's is FOR eachothr..

GOLDEN WORLDS' DEAREST!!!!Clap

khushi n arnav... ...he loves hr..

I differ here.. he yet not loves her' still there is time in it'!! Right Lin..?

Unknown feelings, unformed love, strong attraction...he is pulled alright!!

she'll not undrstnd..she finds her security wth him..he vl choose to push hr.. he'll convince himslf dat he doesnt care.. she'll let expectations  hurt n let hr ego lead da way... she'll find trouble..he'll find himslf concerned fr hr..he'll b relieved,challenged thn sets a  goal to bring hr ego dwn n in da process he climbs his way up only to lose himslf.. she is hit by da realization of his affect on hr..he's too busy hiding himslf.. finally both give in..he's too concerned to let hr alone..n she knws there's no1 else she trusts moreI LOVE THM BOTH..IN ONE WORD..MAGICAL !!

sorry fr da painful long length dear buddies.. its probably my last long post until a long time [months to cum]..thanks to cap.responsibility.. so its dedicated to all my buddies..luv u guys..

Why?? Didn't get you?? Are you going anywhere??

Exams honey! Shas preparing for exams too!!

PPS;

so wht if mobiles r not there in Arhasia.. Fortune's there to do da job..

so wht if lordy doesnt climb stairs.. he'll climb nethg frm khushi's ankle to neck..

Hmmm...stairs? did you mean trees?

Will give you tomatoes and eggs to you... but only to make Omlate... 4 us!!Wink

I'd love that! Whose in for a Shassy Omelete!

Enjoyed comment only after..  coping it in Word doc and change the font size to14...LOL

Hmmm. Soul! Thanks to you, I may not need microscopes! 

Shas! *shakes head* No wonder I named you ASR!! Horrid sense of perfect script-size!! 

Leafs-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Hey you are posting such cute videos and pictures, I have to practice those skills otherwise my posts are beginning to look pheeka (without any charm)!  

Words have a charm of their own, Leafs! I am a lover of words!! 

And you want to know how to upload videos? Kushipugly's provided ready aid!! 

Originally posted by kushipugly

HOW TO UPLOAD VIDEOS ON IF:

Originally posted by Ahlem

I made this video to help you to upoad videos to IF. I hope it help you..plz comment..If you have any question write it.

Direct link : click here

Thank you very much..

-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged

True. 
They did mess up. I think favoritism comes here in question. Often it has been noticed, SP never showed interested in promoting our show. It was always the other crying, sisterly and over-dramatic shows that they gave importance. Our show was neglected, abandoned , orphaned. and yet it rose. It rose high above the other shows. 
The PH and the writers lost their interest and SP was blind (because it was too busy?). 

And then when it was nearly the end, the Power of Fans scared SP. They decided to pay some attention to the show. And they did. They heard our plea. But like I said, it was too late. 

A mother has many kids. She can't take care of all of them. But there are some favourites and she focuses too much on them. One particular child (not her favorite) gets sick. Really sick. Mommy's too busy to cater to that child. 
Neighbors advice her.
Her reply: "I am his mother, I know what's best for him." 
Yeah, yeah, but lady! Words are not enough, action needs to be there too! 
And then, when the mother does act, its too late. The child is in the deathbed dying.
The child is in the ventilator and the mother and her other kids are standing around the bed on which the child is.
Doctor tells, "You and your children can either keep watching the child struggling to live a dead life, or you can pull the plug out and let him go in peace into a land where he'll only be happy."
Mother decides. 

And IPKKND died a happy death. But hey! Who said! 
In Indian belifes there is something called re-incarnation. And though I don't believe in human reincarnation, I believe IPKKND can re-incarnate!! Because human life is mortal. One is born and one dies.
But IPKKND is art. It is immortal. It was born. And if it dies, it will come again. Certain.
Believe and be positive! IPKKND is coming. Soon. For us.

Amen to that!

When are you posting your next chapter...will it be next Saturday?  Also did you see the pictures t Aura7 posted after your FF?  Fantastic - where does she get these.  i think you guys have access to a lot more artzy stuff then we do over here.  Over here most of the good stuff is protected by copyright laws,

-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top