Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 84)

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged

I'm trying to make my day again. Started it with playing this video and dancing with it!! You can't believe how energized I feel after dancing with this video! I'm enjoying in my mind when doing my chores!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leafs

Please don't remind me that, I actually feel embarrassed now.  You are such a brilliant writer and the audacity of me to correct  your writing Embarrassed

I am not brilliant but gifted. Gifted by God, Gifted by my parents and Gifted by dear friends like you...I love all my readers and I love being alive!!
And every person, gifted or not, needs a Mentor!

Leafskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
I was quite disappointed with the last episode.  it was the worst editing ever.  They could have 'borrowed/stolen' romantic scenes from the past, especially since Khushi was wearing an old pink dress that she has worn gazzillion times, we would have appreciated that more but I guess no one over there cared anymore, they just wanted to get it over and done with, it felt like that for me.

What are your thoughts?

music1AquilinekushipuglyA_Soul

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Please don't remind me that, I actually feel embarrassed now.  You are such a brilliant writer and the audacity of me to correct  your writing Embarrassed

I am not brilliant but gifted. Gifted by God, Gifted by my parents and Gifted by dear friends like you...I love all my readers and I love being alive!!
And every person, gifted or not, needs a Mentor!

Gifted you certainly are!  I have promised myself that I am going to read the whole story from the beginning and will develop a third eye (keeping in mind the comments by the awesomethreesome) and will try and understand the deeper and hidden symbolism that you are so brilliantly hiding into the story.  But you know Capt. Responsibility is never far but the Holidays are round the corner so i will try and steal some time away from Capt. Responsibility.

Edited by Leafs - 01 December 2012 at 11:32pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

I'm trying to make my day again. Started it with playing this video and dancing with it!! You can't believe how energized I feel after dancing with this video! I'm enjoying in my mind when doing my chores!!

Ohhh he is such a cutie pie!  Just love this video.  I don't have any energy right now...it is 1:35am on Sunday morning, past my bedtime but I am so glad of this chance to talk to you live, but I will certainly give your suggestion of dancing with Barun (wink; wink) a try!

AquilineA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

I was quite disappointed with the last episode.  it was the worst editing ever.  They could have 'borrowed/stolen' romantic scenes from the past, especially since Khushi was wearing an old pink dress that she has worn gazzillion times, we would have appreciated that more but I guess no one over there cared anymore, they just wanted to get it over and done with, it felt like that for me.

What are your thoughts?

Desperate Times needed Desperate Measures. Can't neglect the fact that somewhere in the middle they had lost that initial dereliction for the show. There was some kind of rift in the Crew for certain. Someone important had dropped out. You know, when the show was perfect we could actually pick out symbolisms and make interpretations. There was a learned person writing the script at that time. But when that person and some other too, maybe, left...the show bleaked out and they were all trying to making something to keep the show running. But I will admit, towards the end, they were attached again to the show but it was too late. A torn cloth when mended will still have that scar of its tear in it.
*sigh* What they could do, they did. They were too broken-hearted to even edit it properly. And even the Director was not in the mood to say CUT. He simply said PACK UP and they all dragged themselves away...

There is a lot we need to understand. Being fans, we can only hear speculations and assumptions. Its always what "they" saw, "they" heard, "they" said...I am sure some truths are still there, aching to come out but preferring to remain silent and in the dark.

To me, Barun cannot be blamed, Fans cannot be blamed, SP cannot be blamed, PH cannot be blamed...They did mess up, but I am certain there is some reason we are unaware of still.

Hm. Did I just write all that? No wonder I'm pouring out. I don't speak on the main Forum anymore. Its just the FF. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafskushipuglyA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Okay after that senti pouring out of my thoughts, I need to clear the air in this Cottage!

You might already know Savy's Videos...One of her famous Humour VMs. Just awesome as always! I watched this during March 2012 when I was into making analysis posts!

LeafsA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

Gifted you certainly are!  I have promised myself that I am going to read the whole story from the beginning and will develop a third eye (keeping in mind the comments by the awesomethreesome) and will try and understand the deeper and hidden symbolism that you are so brilliantly hiding into the story.  But you know Capt. Responsibility is never far but the Holidays are round the corner so i will try and steal some time away from Capt. Responsibility.

Oooh!!! Yay!! Leafs to develop her third eye!! Captain Responsibility is allergic to holidays but he still wears a safe-mask and stomps about the place! 

Ohhh he is such a cutie pie!  Just love this video.  I don't have any energy right now...it is 1:35am on Sunday morning, past my bedtime but I am so glad of this chance to talk to you live, but I will certainly give your suggestion of dancing with Barun (wink; wink) a try!

Leafs!! Oh no!! You should be sleeping then! I don't want to keep you up!!!

-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top