Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Rabba Ve girls hows r u today... I have a little nazlay wala flue n thora achu'n achu'n n sniff sniff... Otherwij i m preety goodj... Oh KA *clapps* tm abhi sy apny pairon pr khari ho gai proud of u... Good yaar i thought too just like soul tht u r still a teen

Rabba vee... dear... ðŸ˜ƒ
Oh my dear farwa... teasingly irritating flu is hell of energy burning kind with all the sneezing and sniff sniff!! u take care of urself... drink hot stuff and hydrate urself all the time... ðŸ˜ƒ get well soon!!

and seriously m flattered !! everyone thinks i am a teenager... ðŸ˜† awww how i wish to be one!! My brother is a teenager darlings... so ... gaye woh suhane din mere!!! "chuckle"
A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khusiarnav

Rabba vee... dear... ðŸ˜ƒ
Oh my dear farwa... teasingly irritating flu is hell of energy burning kind with all the sneezing and sniff sniff!! u take care of urself... drink hot stuff and hydrate urself all the time... ðŸ˜ƒ get well soon!!

take good rest Farwa...
See KA u have already started talking as a dietition (a half doc)😉

and seriously m flattered !! everyone thinks i am a teenager... ðŸ˜† awww how i wish to be one!! My brother is a teenager darlings... so ... gaye woh suhane din mere!!! "chuckle"

Trust me 20's are much more exciting then teen.. atleast for me it was.. but ya every stage of age has its own charm.. so teen is teen..😊

-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Rabba vee... dear...😃
Oh my dear farwa... teasingly irritating flu is hell of energy burning kind with all the sneezing and sniff sniff!! u take care of urself... drink hot stuff and hydrate urself all the time...😃get well soon!!

<font size="2">and seriously m flattered !! everyone thinks i am a teenager...😆awww how i wish to be one!! My brother is a teenager darlings... so ... gaye woh suhane din mere!!! "chuckle"</font>

thank u hun i will... Oh no worries wo kehty hain na dil hona chaida jawan(ur heart should be young) lolz so always think urself a teen yaar

thank u dear soul i will... N wht u said to KA its true but i like teen

thank u dear soul i will... N wht u said to KA its true but if i talk abt myself i like teen
Rabba vey frnds going to do some studies
A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rabba ve... 

Knock knock... Is any one here????
Let me make some coffee with pinch of chocolate in it... till the time u girls come in...!! 
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Rabba Ve, Comrades! Congrats again Hoopoe, on being one officially!

I will write this in my FF thread one day but first I want to ask the dear ones who come here in the Cottage: Something I want to ask all of you

Do you Trust me? Do you Trust me that I will take care of the FF even when sometimes what I write appears to hurt? Do you Trust me that when I say "I am correcting the flaws of the show" that I AM CORRECTING the flaws?

Just want to know. Not for me. But for you.

khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aquiline

Rabba Ve, Comrades! Congrats again Hoopoe, on being one officially!

I will write this in my FF thread one day but first I want to ask the dear ones who come here in the Cottage: Something I want to ask all of you

Do you Trust me? Do you Trust me that I will take care of the FF even when sometimes what I write appears to hurt? Do you Trust me that when I say "I am correcting the flaws of the show" that I AM CORRECTING the flaws?

Just want to know. Not for me. But for you.

Lin, hon u dont have to ask that ... WE COMPLETELY TRUST U AND UR WRITING... THIS FF IS EVERYTHING I AS A VIEWER WANTED TO SEE IN THE STORY... U ARE GIVING JUSTICE TO THE STORY DEAR... NO DOUBT ABOUT IT AND NO SECOND THOUGHT ABOUT IT!!

AND
talking about the correcting the flaws then YES u r doing so in a perfect way how it should be in our Arashia wonderland!! u have portrayed every character very well without letting go of their importance and essence in the story...
Its everything i could have asked for.. and all the innwallio will agree with that i am sure...
Lin never ever have a second thought about it darling... our story is going where it should go and on the perfect pace with amazing characterization and turn of events!!!
 We would have let u know if there was anything missing dear... dont let that thought cloud ur thinking hon... YOU are doing amazingly perfect job at narrating this wonderful story!! AND WE ALL LOVE YOU TO CORE FOR THAT!! PERIOD.

Edited by khusiarnav - 11 years ago
Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Lin, hon u dont have to ask that ... WE COMPLETELY TRUST U AND UR WRITING... THIS FF IS EVERYTHING I AS A VIEWER WANTED TO SEE IN THE STORY... U ARE GIVING JUSTICE TO THE STORY DEAR... NO DOUBT ABOUT IT AND NO SECOND THOUGHT ABOUT IT!!

AND
talking about the correcting the flaws then YES u r doing so in a perfect way how it should be in our Arashia wonderland!! u have portrayed every character very well without letting go of their importance and essence in the story...
Its everything i could have asked for.. and all the innwallio will agree with that i am sure...
Lin never ever have a second thought about it darling... our story is going where it should go and on the perfect pace with amazing characterization and turn of events!!!
 We would have let u know if there was anything missing dear... dont let that thought cloud ur thinking hon... we are doing amazingly perfect job at narrating this wonderful story!! AND WE ALL LOVE YOU TO CORE FOR THAT!! PERIOD.

Sush, I could hug you hard for being such a dear but I know you are already a doubled diabetic! *chuckle* 
And no, it was not a "thought cloud", honey. 
It was a preparation. Not for me, but for you. 
Just keep these words in your heart and don't let go of it even when storms threaten. I know you trust me but when the storm rages, I don't want you to panic. I just want you to keep trusting like you do now. Because I am the one who saw the storm coming and I am the one who will stand before it and let it pass, protecting the FF with my heart and all your trusts...