Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 82)

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Shass,Kp...totally agree with u guys..its heartbreaking girls...this story of Arnav and Khushi had so much to say...it was a shocking fact they wrapped it up just like that...Arnav and Khushi's marriage was done in a haste,his past could have been handled in a better way...when the story began with his bitter but equally suspenseful past...Shyam's exit was done in a haste...and we were blamed for the shows ending...nothing can be done...and it did hurt when Arnav's BD was there in the last scene...it just killed everything for me...what an awesome opening and what a pathetic ending...but girls when I come over here...its like a totally new feeling...Arnav and Khushi are very much alive here...and this particular group of girls are dissecting every single thing that is happening in this FF and are having fun...just like good old times in the IPK forum...feels very good girls...Farwa...thank u so  much hun for opening this thread...KP thanks buddy for graciously allowing us in ur inn,Lin...buddy without u nothing would have been possible...and every other comrades...this is one place I would never miss coming

Getting emotional I guess...will stop here

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafskhusiarnavshasskushipuglyA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
@ khusiarnav, shass & music1:

WHAT IN THE!!!!!!!!!!!
           GUESS WHO!!!!!!!!!!!!
  (clue :who always ask for saboots)

My reaction

Plz cheerupBig smile
HugsHug
GoodnightHug

Edited by kushipugly - 01 December 2012 at 6:45pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafskhusiarnavmusic1shass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Did i ever tell u guys how much i love u?? even if i did  then let me tell u again..

I just LOVE U dammit!!!!

ur comments make me smilen gives me hope... @Kp arent u just a sweetheart... that last post was outrageous... tch tch poor hubby dear of urs... LOL talking about somebody else's booty is not something a good wife do... LOL
Ok not just talking but posting pictures... seriously!?!?!?! ROFL

Edited by khusiarnav - 01 December 2012 at 7:35pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsshasskushipuglyA_Soul

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
It was fun visiting the inn guys..love u all...bid u good nite for now...will see u girls soonSmile

LeafsshasskushipuglyA_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music1

Shass,Kp...totally agree with u guys..its heartbreaking girls...this story of Arnav and Khushi had so much to say...it was a shocking fact they wrapped it up just like that...Arnav and Khushi's marriage was done in a haste,his past could have been handled in a better way...when the story began with his bitter but equally suspenseful past...Shyam's exit was done in a haste...and we were blamed for the shows ending...nothing can be done...and it did hurt when Arnav's BD was there in the last scene...it just killed everything for me...what an awesome opening and what a pathetic ending...but girls when I come over here...its like a totally new feeling...Arnav and Khushi are very much alive here...and this particular group of girls are dissecting every single thing that is happening in this FF and are having fun...just like good old times in the IPK forum...feels very good girls...Farwa...thank u so  much hun for opening this thread...KP thanks buddy for graciously allowing us in ur inn,Lin...buddy without u nothing would have been possible...and every other comrades...this is one place I would never miss coming

Music i cannot agree more ... the show started with such a high note that expectation sky rocketed... i am big TV fan... I have spend good part of my life  watching TV... but never I expected or wanted so much from any other tv shows/serials i have watched as I did from IPK!!! 

Maybe that is why its hurting so much... the expectations were too high i guess!!
 Shyams exit, The revelation of past, re-marriage  are few  to point at...
they could have done the same in a much better way, indeed!!! And the constant use of BD was infuriating... didnt they work everyday?? so how can u not use them during those time while shooting main scenes!! Angry Angry
They started such a beautiful story but didnt give justice to it!! The journey, the growth in any relationship is vital point but they never even tried to show that!! made a pathetic mockery of the show and its characters...

The last episode was the last straw for me... I was so disappointed,angry i cant tell u when they used BD for the last scene... Like really???? were they f**king serious!! after all this, they could not even give us a good episode... a real scene with the main lead and that too in Bloody last episode!!! Pathetic... simply pathetic!!!  

I will never forgive SP or 4 Lions for this... Never!!!  
I wonder what they think before they start any new show... if they cannot continue it, cannot give 100% to one damn show which is giving them name, fame, money then why even bother to start a show???? U claim to be make shows for audience/viewers who pay to watch ur 20mins then isnt it ur responsibility to keep viewers happy?? on top of that, we made their job easier and told them we were not happy and what we want from them... BUT all in vain!!  Now i feel they never deserved any of the love from fans... then again i think of the characters and the show... i feel bad!!

Its just unfair... 

i think i should stop rambling now...

Edited by khusiarnav - 01 December 2012 at 7:33pm

Leafsshasskushipuglymusic1

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

Originally posted by music1

Music i cannot agree more ... the show started with such a high note that expectation sky rocketed... i am big TV fan... I have spend good part of my life  watching TV... but never I expected or wanted so much from any other tv shows/serials i have watched as I did from IPK!!! 

Maybe that is why its hurting so much... the expectations were too high i guess!!
 Shyams exit, The revelation of past, re-marriage  are few  to point at...
they could have done the same in a much better way, indeed!!! And the constant use of BD was infuriating... didnt they work everyday?? so how can u not use them during those time while shooting main scenes!! Angry Angry
They started such a beautiful story but didnt give justice to it!! The journey, the growth in any relationship is vital point but they never even tried to show that!! made a pathetic mockery of the show and its characters...

The last episode was the last straw for me... I was so disappointed,angry i cant tell u when they used BD for the last scene... Like really???? were they f**king serious!! after all this, they could not even give us a good episode... a real scene with the main lead and that too in Bloody last episode!!! Pathetic... simply pathetic!!!  

I will never forgive SP or 4 Lions for this... Never!!!  
I wonder what they think before they start any new show... if they cannot continue it, cannot give 100% to one damn show which is giving them name, fame, money then why even bother to start a show???? U claim to be make shows for audience/viewers who pay to watch ur 20mins then isnt it ur responsibility to keep viewers happy?? on top of that, we made their job easier and told them we were not happy and what we want from them... BUT all in vain!!  Now i feel they never deserved any of the love from fans... then again i think of the characters and the show... i feel bad!!

Its just unfair... 

i think i should stop rambling now...

aw buddy u are here...I thought every one had retired...I think we loved the show more than its creators...they were pathetic man...IPK had used BD 's for the record period of time...and after the 2011 diwali scenes most of Arnav and Khushi's bonding scenes were shot separately and the BD's were used...it sucks to see Khushi pouring out her heart in front of a BD who has no expression,facial or body wise and the same for Arnav too...but still we were holding on to them...but that last scene...wherein they could have ended with a tight hug...they used BD and there was no hug ...oh why why why...I do not know...but nothing much can be done...they partied and chilled out the show...leaving the audience fuming...but lets let it go buddy...Lord Arnav and Khushi got to spend some quality time today...loved it and whow I never knew eating grapes could be this sensualWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafskhusiarnavshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

Guys it ended right?? it did end yesterday??? 
U know i cudnt even watch the epi... i read the pm and posts... 

it took a lot to watch it... i do not know how much it will take to sink in but... it did end right???

I m usually not like this but... I just cant help it!! I cant detach myself easily once i am attached to anyone or anything...

Its my 1st post after watching the epi... and i dont know how shud i feel!! I havent cried yet... i dont know why!! i thought i would cry a river after watching the last epi but... 

@kp, shass, hoopoe, farwa, music, leafs, Lin, Aura and all my other innwallio... I wish you all were here right now with me... i really needed a hug!!! miss u guys...

Sorry sweetie I was not there for you, but it is never too late for a hug Hug

I guess we are all raged due to the love we have for IPKKND and it will be a while before it leaves our system...especially the last episode. I guess with the last minute change to the ending and with Barun not available they couldn't do much but still my expectations were higher than the final product shown.  But I am going to believe Miss A that a Season 2 is happening and I will look forward to it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavmusic1shasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Tee-Hee! Got this pic from the Main Forum!! Credit to the one who uploaded it!!

Oh dear! What in the world happened here? So much pain everywhere and I knew KA was silent for some reason!!! Sush dear! We are here for you, dear!! *groan* I wish I was here when she was...

Miss Leafs! *curtsy* Art thou here?

Edited by Aquiline - 02 December 2012 at 1:08am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafskhusiarnavshasskushipuglymusic1-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top