Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 81)

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=khusiarnav]
Guys it ended right?? it did end yesterday??? 
U know i cudnt even watch the epi... i read the pm and posts... 

it took a lot to watch it... i do not know how much it will take to sink in but... it did end right???

I m usually not like this but... I just cant help it!! I cant detach myself easily once i am attached to anyone or anything...

Its my 1st post after watching the epi... and i dont know how shud i feel!! I havent cried yet... i dont know why!! i thought i would cry a river after watching the last epi but... 

@kp, shass, hoopoe, farwa, music, leafs, Lin, Aura and all my other innwallio... I wish you all were here right now with me... i really needed a hug!!! miss u guys...

[/QUOTE

It was indeed an end buddy...dunno what to say except that i'm in for a hug too...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by khusiarnav

oh my dear sweety sushHug
you are right it looks like a nightmare, a week without ipkknd without arshi, its just heart breaking unbelievable.
i cried my heart out yesterday but watching the epi made me realize that if the show would not have ended, they would have killed arnavCryDead
& we all know ph has problem with barun so i m definate they would have never brought back barun as arnav & viraf would have become khushi's life partner forever hence crushing the arshi fairy tale storyDeadCry.

we just can hope now for a season 2.

but dont know what will happen on monday!

kp,u r ryt.. bt it'll tk time fr us to move on bt i knw we all wud.. i ddnt lyk da way she addressed us.. kp tk care of hr,evn on my behalf..i cnt get in touch wth hr..i thnk she's logged off ! hvg da big time diffrc b/w us,i dnt thnk i'll b able to contact hr sooner.. gv hr strength,mk hr smile.. i dnt knw wht to say or do??Disapprove

Leafskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Hi girls just chipped in...how are u all???????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsshass

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music1

it took a lot to watch it... i do not know how much it will take to sink in but... it did end right???

I m usually not like this but... I just cant help it!! I cant detach myself easily once i am attached to anyone or anything...

Its my 1st post after watching the epi... and i dont know how shud i feel!! I havent cried yet... i dont know why!! i thought i would cry a river after watching the last epi but... 

@kp, shass, hoopoe, farwa, music, leafs, Lin, Aura and all my other innwallio... I wish you all were here right now with me... i really needed a hug!!! miss u guys...

It was indeed an end buddy...dunno what to say except that i'm in for a hug too...

HUGS !!

Vl dat do dear music?? hw r u??

Leafskushipuglymusic1A_Soul

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

HUGS !!

I'm hanging in there buddy...never knew a mere show would evoke such strong emotions in me...I thought I was immune to such intensity...

LeafsshasskushipuglyA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

I'm hanging in there buddy...never knew a mere show would evoke such strong emotions in me...I thought I was immune to such intensity...

so true n same here... n da worst part is whn u see da ppl u care abt, hurt so bad.. u cn still fyt ur battles bt u cnt fyt ne1 else's.. dat hurts more.. bt wht cud ne1 hv done?? they left us wth no choice.. no1 wntd da shw to end lyk dis.. i fr one ws waiting fr sumthg exciting to happen evrytm..bt those who created it wrnt sincere towrds it.. we stood by it till the end..aur kiya krtey?? such a sad ending!! i thnk dat saddened ppl more..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafskushipuglymusic1-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

HUGS !!

@ Khushiarnav& music1:
it indeed is a very sad situation which cannot be deniedUnhappy
it was all planned cunningly by big powers but they put the blame on some inncocent casts & us fans.
i always thought i m a veryt strong person, always dealing with hardships with smile but never ever i thought i would be so much emotionalyy attached to a show.
But believe me none of us, i repeat none of us can see arnav dieing flown into the air like a football.
all arshians cried to retain barun back, not to kill arnav. Sp/pH are big people, they could have easily changed the plot & kept barun but no these egoistic selfish people played with our hearts.

Nothing can be done but we can ask SP if you can shut down a show because viewers demands , so now listen to our demands & give us a season 2 with all cast. SP are big channel, they can do anything.

At the moment, we can just comfort eachother & hope for the best, for a season 2.

HUGS

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafskhusiarnavmusic1shass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

@ Khushiarnav& music1:
it indeed is a very sad situation which cannot be deniedUnhappy
it was all planned cunningly by big powers but they put the blame on some inncocent casts & us fans.
i always thought i m a veryt strong person, always dealing with hardships with smile but never ever i thought i would be so much emotionalyy attached to a show.
But believe me none of us, i repeat none of us can see arnav dieing flown into the air like a football.
all arshians cried to retain barun back, not to kill arnav. Sp/pH are big people, they could have easily changed the plot & kept barun but no these egoistic selfish people played with our hearts.

Nothing can be done but we can ask SP if you can shut down a show because viewers demands , so now listen to our demands & give us a season 2 with all cast. SP are big channel, they can do anything.

At the moment, we can just comfort eachother & hope for the best, for a season 2.

HUGS

vry true dear..they only saw their convenience n benefit..
hey buddy..wht a nice GIF . wht memories,eh?? vl alws Cherish thm.. u knw dis reminded me of tody's ff update.. imagine if sumthg creepy happens,i'm damn sure khushi vl fly into his arms.. fingers crossed!!LOL well,we cnt bring bk wht's gone.. bt we cn alws luk frwrd to wht v hv, ryt?? n khushi n arnav vl live in our beloved ff nw n we'll keep thm alive in our memories evn aftr dat finishes!..Day Dreaming

ok guys..u all tc of urslvz.. see u latr.. good nyt..

Edited by shass - 01 December 2012 at 6:13pm

LeafskhusiarnavkushipuglyA_Soul

Go to top