Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: khusiarnav

Awww... linny u are so naive... 😆 it has everything to do with the FF!! today if by chance she sees grapes... she would go all red,pink and every shades possible thinking of Lordy and Khusi's encounter...just imagine her on dinner table lost in Rabba vee...🤣

ROFL
☺️☺️
sush, you naughty naughty girl😆
you know me very well dont you😆

grapes were there & i was lost in arshi arhasia☺️

hubby asked me what happened & i told him you know what grapes eating will never be the same again☺️

ROFLROFL

you remember hetal post , where we all had sent a message to SP CEO sanjay.
there i found a message from a member who is in indiana & her eldest son is 22.
She wrote to sanjay as to how her married life was just  a normal routine when suddenly they found ipkknd & their life took a complete u turn . They started living their married lives afresh & the show brought back their past lovable memories.
IPKKND, was a show which got connected to the hearts of millions & changed the lives of many.

OMG! i missing it terribly😭
i never knew what was sbs but in the past few months i just desperately wanted to see their offscreen glimpse & then the epis!!!!!!!

We just wanted a raabbavey but they broke our hearts!

khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kushipugly

🤣
☺️☺️
sush, you naughty naughty girl😆
you know me very well dont you😆

grapes were there & i was lost in arshi arhasia☺️

hubby asked me what happened & i told him you know what grapes eating will never be the same again☺️

🤣🤣

you remember hetal post , where we all had sent a message to SP CEO sanjay.
there i found a message from a member who is in indiana & her eldest son is 22.
She wrote to sanjay as to how her married life was just  a normal routine when suddenly they found ipkknd & their life took a complete u turn . They started living their married lives afresh & the show brought back their past lovable memories.
IPKKND, was a show which got connected to the hearts of millions & changed the lives of many.

OMG! i missing it terribly😭
i never knew what was sbs but in the past few months i just desperately wanted to see their offscreen glimpse & then the epis!!!!!!!

We just wanted a raabbavey but they broke our hearts!

KP u are back... yayyy!! 😃 how was the dinner?? tells us??? 😉 grapes eating... rabba vee-ing...  hhhmm???  😆 

Oh that story u mentioned just so touching... we just cant deny the fact that the show was more than just mere TV soap!! it was part of hundreds and thousands of people round the globe and touched their lives in many ways!! we all can connect to that story dont we?? i miss it too hon... i wish i cud throw tantrums, just stamp my foot and say i want it back (like when we kids) until they agree and give our show back!!! I wish...

Kp i was so so looking forward for an epic Rabba ve... and  an amazing Arhi scene in the last epi... BUT got nothing... 😭😭 It broke my heart when Khusi talked to that BD in that last scene... 😭 😭
kushipugly thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusiarnav

KP u are back... yayyy!! 😃 how was the dinner?? tells us??? 😉 grapes eating... rabba vee-ing...  hhhmm???  😆 

Oh that story u mentioned just so touching... we just cant deny the fact that the show was more than just mere TV soap!! it was part of hundreds and thousands of people round the globe and touched their lives in many ways!! we all can connect to that story dont we?? i miss it too hon... i wish i cud throw tantrums, just stamp my foot and say i want it back (like when we kids) until they agree and give our show back!!! I wish...

Kp i was so so looking forward for an epic Rabba ve... and  an amazing Arhi scene in the last epi... BUT got nothing... 😭😭 It broke my heart when Khusi talked to that BD in that last scene... 😭 😭

yes grapes were there☺️, we tried rabba veying☺️ but kids were there too😳

no doubt it was heart breaking to see BD rather than arshi in the last epiCry.
sources on forum says barun is in india , wanted to shoot but they didntt let him!

i just hope beyond hope that we get a season 2 with all cast. Missing all of them terribly.
kushipugly thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Rabba ve frnds its 3 am n m not sleepy how i wish i had come early our dear Lin was here... N music u r so right buddy the talks with Lin n other comrades always lighten the mood

yes u r right farwa.
now a days all of us have a heavy heart with such a sad demise of show.
\cant thankyou enough for creating this thread where we all can come to lighten our moods & relive the story of ippknd.
kushipugly thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeBarun21

I am sorry if it is posted b4 but i could'nt resist uploading it...

IMP: Maine edit nahi kiya...

whoever has edited it with barun in knew what all of us arshians truely wanted to see on the last day of set.👍🏼

farwa & sush me going to sleep now.
rabbavey😊
see u all tomorrow😊
khusiarnav thumbnail

Originally posted by: kushipugly

yes grapes were there☺️, we tried rabba veying☺️ but kids were there too😳

no doubt it was heart breaking to see BD rather than arshi in the last epi😭.
sources on forum says barun is in india , wanted to shoot but they didntt let him!

i just hope beyond hope that we get a season 2 with all cast. Missing all of them terribly.

awww poor KP and her dear hubby... could not do rabba ve!!!  Kids are always the kabab mein haddi for an epic Rabba ve to happen!! 😆 😉 

KP its just SAD for a show like IPKKND to have such awful end!! least they could have given was a well deserved end!! they owed that much to the viewers!! I pity them hon... seriously its not our loss... its theirs coz they lost the trust and love we had in them... 🤢 As much we loved Arhi but without the rest of the cast it will be incomplete... we loved the whole IPK as a package...😃 I really hope n wish against all odds to watch a season 2... missing them very much!!😭
khusiarnav thumbnail
          Rabba Vee guys!!!😃
here is a vm made by shiza (invisiblesmile) for our IPK cast off screen... have a look!! its beautiful... i was in tears when i watched it!! 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4hkfuh0mCA[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3324023#70801318 its the link to her thread!!
Edited by khusiarnav - 11 years ago
bablio09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rabba Ve dear KA  just peeped in to say hi to you.  missed you last night.  am in office 😊  will be in and out of the cottage.  how r u doingEdited by bablio09 - 11 years ago
khusiarnav thumbnail

Originally posted by: bablio09

Rabba Ve dear KA  just peeped in to say hi to you.  missed you last night.  am in office 😊  will be in and out of the cottage.  how r u doing

hey there... 😃 😃 m good dear !! how  r u??? are u Rabba vee-ing in office?? chuckle 😆 
bablio09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sad cant Rabba ve in office😉.  gtg.  

Rabba ve dear KA  will c u later in the evening.
Edited by bablio09 - 11 years ago