Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 8)

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Ok this might sound silly but what does the title of this thread stands for???

what is COC ?? TB and TBR?? Embarrassed 

Edited: wait !!! i got that TB and TBR part... its The beast and The Bleeding Roses 

Edited by khusiarnav - 11 November 2012 at 8:27pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09shass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

Edited: wait !!! i got that TB and TBR part... its The beast and The Bleeding Roses 

COC stands for Circle of Comrades

bablio09khusiarnav-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leafs

Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by Farwa_Ibrahim

Originally posted by bablio09

Hi girls how are u all today?

Oh my poor dears...sorry I was not around to comfort you...here here...come Naani will give u all a hug.   Please don't hurt too much...Barun is not gone forever...his movie is coming out in Jan and we can all go see it.  Moreover he will appear in IPKKD till the end of November (I think) and we can always watch the older episodes.  AND we have Aquiline's story to hold us together...come come please don't be too upset...muuuaaah!

dear Leafs , we were missing you & really needed a hug from our nani.

We don't want to see barun in just movies, we want to see him 5days a weekCry
i hope our protests work & he stays but if he doesn't , we hope they end the show in a happy note.

luv you dear leafs.

@khushiarnav & farwa: thankyou & luv you for  group hug & farwa ,thankyou for making such an amazing chitchat group.

Listen my lovelies, it is commendable that we love this show so much and we all love Barun as Arnav but reality of the matter is we don't have control over these decisions.  We have to respect Barun's decision if that is what he wants.  I would not be too happy if someone tried to forcefully stop me from doing what is right for me and my family.  He is such a brilliant actor and a superb person, and he has millions of faithful fans, I am sure there are people lined up with brilliant stories for another TV show for him.  I don't think we will have to wait too long to see him five days a week again.  I can't see you all hurting for something that is not any fault of yours and I agree they should end this show on a happy note. I have not been on the Forum all day, so how are we protesting and what should I do to help?
dear leafs, uptil now i thought he has been forced by ph to leave & have been humiliated by them too. today i watched his teaser interview & i realized he his leaving with his own will. If thats really the case (He is not forced to lie) than i will wish him all the best in his movie career.We love him & thats what matters.
thankyouSmile for trying to keep us sane in difficult timesSmile 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged

COC stands for Circle of Comrades

khusiarnav, it means you are adorable

bablio09khusiarnav-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged

just watched barun teaser intervie sent to me by khushiarnav, here is the link  

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3286216&PID=69269078&#69269078

After watching just teaser & believing he is not forced to lie, all i can say is   he wants to leave with his own will for a carreer in movies & is not forced to leave by PH.
I love him & therefore i will always support him nomatter how much heartbreak i suffer from. He has the right to follow his dreams & he being droolworthy will be epic in bollywood!
I m am angry with him too because when you love someone you have the right to get angry with them too isn't itOuch Doesn't arnav get angry on khushi even though he loves herOuch
So its a Goodbye from me to the show & thankyou everyone who brought  this creepy situation to give billions of people a painful heartbreak

Barun Sobti, BEST OF LUCK to you.

Your fans will be with you always & we know soon you will knock down all khans ,kapoors,bachans & all cartoons in bollywood.

WE LOVE BARUN SOBTI

Edited by kushipugly - 12 November 2012 at 5:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aura7 Senior Member
Aura7
Aura7

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aura7 Senior Member
Aura7
Aura7

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Aquiline's Message: Smile

*gasp* Farwa dear! When Aura mailed me the link, I could only gape at the screen but I could not read too well becoz the computer here is in the parents' room and I don't want my parents catching me using the Forum page. But I am greatly honored you would want to start this little thread to keep Kushipugly's cottage alive. But my! my!  Is everyone moping about in this place? A quick rush through the pages before I was caught ended with me feeling sad that all are crying over Barun bhaiyya's bye bye. Leafs my Mentor and Shas dear have tried to bring in reality and wisdom into your worrying thoughts but I know it will take time to process. i just hope all clouds clear and you find your smiles and rainbows again. And just to make you happy: Aura will be updating a chapter on Wednesday and not on Saturday. Right, Aurakins?  The only thing I hope they do is make the show end in such a way that it leaves a last few worthy-to-remember-and-smile-over episodes  To say goodbye with a willing heart and a smile. To say goodbye to IPKKND, ArShi and the rest of the Cast with an nod that accepts the situation without complains. I have no problems if the show ends now. As long as it ends THIS way.  And what the! Has everyone learned to post pics??? Oh, my Comrades are all a very talented colorful bunch!!! Very proud of you all!
Oh wait, there is a new visitor here: revathy is it? Hello there dear! And yes, she sure sounds like a clever one too! and Farwa dearest, if you want you can edit the name of the heading to CAC instead of COC since the full name is Circle of Arhasian Comrades (CAC) but I guess Circle of Comrades (COC) can also work! Your wish, dear Farwa since its your thread. A thread that is a gift to me. kushipugly, khusiarnav, bablio, Leafs (no, I've not had the favourite meal yet) , hoopoe, Shas, jammy, Soul (who hasn't yet come to the thread), and everyone else who are still to come on this thread for me to know you are there to care!! Miss you all a lot!!! 
P. S. A situation has come up in the real world with regard to our dear FF and i will try to sort it out myself. If I fail, I am afraid I may have to take drastic actions. But don't worry my dears, those who deserve this FF will get it till its end. and yes, HAPPY DIWALI to you all!

Edited by Aura7 - 12 November 2012 at 6:25am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09shasskushipuglyJammy--Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aura7

Aquiline's Message: Smile

*gasp* Farwa dear! When Aura mailed me the link, I could only gape at the screen but I could not read too well becoz the computer here is in the parents' room and I don't want my parents catching me using the Forum page. But I am greatly honored you would want to start this little thread to keep Kushipugly's cottage alive. But my! my!  Is everyone moping about in this place? A quick rush through the pages before I was caught ended with me feeling sad that all are crying over Barun bhaiyya's bye bye. Leafs my Mentor and Shas dear have tried to bring in reality and wisdom into your worrying thoughts but I know it will take time to process. i just hope all clouds clear and you find your smiles and rainbows again. And just to make you happy: Aura will be updating a chapter on Wednesday and not on Saturday. Right, Aurakins?  The only thing I hope they do is make the show end in such a way that it leaves a last few worthy-to-remember-and-smile-over episodes  To say goodbye with a willing heart and a smile. To say goodbye to IPKKND, ArShi and the rest of the Cast with an nod that accepts the situation without complains. I have no problems if the show ends now. As long as it ends THIS way.  And what the! Has everyone learned to post pics??? Oh, my Comrades are all a very talented colorful bunch!!! Very proud of you all!
Oh wait, there is a new visitor here: revathy is it? Hello there dear! And yes, she sure sounds like a clever one too! and Farwa dearest, if you want you can edit the name of the heading to CAC instead of COC since the full name is Circle of Arhasian Comrades (CAC) but I guess Circle of Comrades (COC) can also work! Your wish, dear Farwa since its your thread. A thread that is a gift to me. kushipugly, khusiarnav, bablio, Leafs (no, I've not had the favourite meal yet) , hoopoe, Shas, jammy, Soul (who hasn't yet come to the thread), and everyone else who are still to come on this thread for me to know you are there to care!! Miss you all a lot!!! 
P. S. A situation has come up in the real world with regard to our dear FF and i will try to sort it out myself. If I fail, I am afraid I may have to take drastic actions. But don't worry my dears, those who deserve this FF will get it till its end. and yes, HAPPY DIWALI to you all!

My dear aquiline,

Barun quit is hurting a lot.

thanyou for sending us a message & comforting us in this hard time. Missing you very much. hope you are having a great vacation with family & will return soon safe n sound. love youHug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Aura7bablio09AquilineshassJammy--Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top