Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 73)

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

yes my cousin who is on if put there amrriage on my FB page & urged me to watch it.
i was surprised to see as to how come a lead girl wanted to marry an ugly married man & not a hotty man? this led me to addiction in just 2 daysBig smile
ok show started on tv here now. got to go.
see u tomorrow soonSmile
So that's your IPKKND story. Nice! Yup! See you at the Inn tomorrow, InSha'Allah!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Okay, one more VM of Salsa's! This is actually her latest best creations and she is herself said it her in this thread!
Its named rightly LOVE SAGA. The entire Era of ArShi you will find here! And what a lovely story it is! With music and captions and expressions and the right dialogues!! *sigh* This VM is magic where it makes you both love and want ArShi all over again. Thanks so much Salsa dear for making this! 

We do expect you to make a final VM of course, don't we folks? Yes, all the Comrades and Lovers of Arhasia, will definitely want you to make a blockbuster VM. One where every character of the show comes in, one where every moment of ArShi can be felt just like in this VM above...And the music? You know the best music and songs in the world...And we are all certain you will make our hearts cry and smile once again with a Righteous Farewell of this Epic Love Story that captured millions of hearts WORLDWIDE.

Until we have IPKKND Season 2, wondrous VMs like yours and Puja's, humble FFs like mine and Lyraa's, and of course, the original episodes of the Show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon will keep us busy and waiting. And then one fine day, when the FF is about to end...BANG!! TV screens flashing and millions of girls yelling before the screens: The first Promo of IPKKND Season Two is finally here!! 

Oh! I can already hear it, friends! I can already hear it! Yes, I believe and because I believe it will happen! 

P. S. One last short VM of Salsa coming up. That will be the last of tonight's VMs.

oh man!! this was splendid

yes Salsa u should be doing a final VM IPKKND ke naan!!!!
Thanks Lin ... for endorsing Salsa's VMs ... i had no idea abt these!! 
Damn how did i miss it!?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coldy07AquilineA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Ok so now its final good bye for the night and this time m gonna place my mobile inside the drawer and i will not touch it in case my lovely Lin appears with yet another spoiler so frnds n sisters c ya tomorrow which time i dont know so good night to all... I hope u all had an awesome day ahead... Anxiously waiting for tomorrow's update

music1AquilineA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I'm alone. There's no one else here. 
Should I wail or sing or go watch the last epi again? No, not the last epi. Not today. Once is enough for tonight. 
Going to sleep now. 

As I promised, one last VM of Salsa. Not one of her blockbusters, but she made it in her pastime. A short simple one. Clubbing Advertisements Scores with IPKKND scenes! Many such Humour VMs are there in the Forum, I know. But tonight was Salsa's treat so here's her Chota VideoMix...

Thank you Salsa for coming by and for giving us these amazing VMs to soothe my mind! I watched them I don't know how many times but I only love ArShi more every time. I cannot feel the pain with such amazing VMs and such wonderful friends to keep me smiling!
Thanks to ALL for keeping me happy and all my other friends happy even after the last epi was aired and we should all have lost our mind. But like I said, you want to relieve ArShi, there are many ways to. And one of the best ways I relive them is by taking a trip to Arhasia... our Arhasia!!

P. S. Hmmm...did I give you spoiler for tomorrow? Really? Oh yes, I did. *evil smirk*

Kushi froze the moment she had felt his hot breath on her neck, and then when his burning mouth had pressed on her tender skin, she lost all sense of where and who she was. 

coldy07shassA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arushi_fan

oh man!! this was splendid

yes Salsa u should be doing a final VM IPKKND ke naan!!!!
Thanks Lin ... for endorsing Salsa's VMs ... i had no idea abt these!! 
Damn how did i miss it!?
Yes, Salsa! You hear? She's gone to sleep but she'll come tomorrow to check on the thread!! Arushi, there are many VMs out there, dear! Salsa's and Puja's and Ragini's are by far the best...
We'll see if we can watch anymore some other day. Two months are there to watch every VM and episode ten times or more! And third month: IPKKND Season 2. Believe and it will happen!!

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Ok so now its final good bye for the night and this time m gonna place my mobile inside the drawer and i will not touch it in case my lovely Lin appears with yet another spoiler so frnds n sisters c ya tomorrow which time i dont know so good night to all... I hope u all had an awesome day ahead... Anxiously waiting for tomorrow's update
Yes, the horse in the drawer, eh? Do remember to come tomorrow at the Inn dear! Ah yes, I know you won't forget! Have a good sleep!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A_Soul

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

Should I wail or sing or go watch the last epi again? No, not the last epi. Not today. Once is enough for tonight. 
Going to sleep now. 

As I promised, one last VM of Salsa. Not one of her blockbusters, but she made it in her pastime. A short simple one. Clubbing Advertisements Scores with IPKKND scenes! Many such Humour VMs are there in the Forum, I know. But tonight was Salsa's treat so here's her Chota VideoMix...

Thank you Salsa for coming by and for giving us these amazing VMs to soothe my mind! I watched them I don't know how many times but I only love ArShi more every time. I cannot feel the pain with such amazing VMs and such wonderful friends to keep me smiling!
Thanks to ALL for keeping me happy and all my other friends happy even after the last epi was aired and we should all have lost our mind. But like I said, you want to relieve ArShi, there are many ways to. And one of the best ways I relive them is by taking a trip to Arhasia... our Arhasia!!

P. S. Hmmm...did I give you spoiler for tomorrow? Really? Oh yes, I did. *evil smirk*

Kushi froze the moment she had felt his hot breath on her neck, and then when his burning mouth had pressed on her tender skin, she lost all sense of where and who she was. 

Good nite buddy

AquilineA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged

Going to sleep now. 

AWWW..Dearest so sorry ! if it wsnt fr a sudden crappy connection,i actually logged in to smile wth u all.. bt luk at my luck !!?? DAMN ! n nw dat am here,no1 else is.. missed all da fun !Cry
Hmm.. so most of my buddies r missing,eh? n soul ws here n kp n music,farwa... bt i cudnt talk to thm.. Broken Heart

AquilineA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Going to sleep now. 

AWWW..Dearest so sorry ! if it wsnt fr a sudden crappy connection,i actually logged in to smile wth u all.. bt luk at my luck !!?? DAMN ! n nw dat am here,no1 else is.. missed all da fun !Cry
Hmm.. so most of my buddies r missing,eh? n soul ws here n kp n music,farwa... bt i cudnt talk to thm.. Broken Heart
Me. Here. Can't sleep. Going to study something.

shassA_Soul

Go to top