Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 71)

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coldy07

I've become too late now...Wonder what to do..I told you , right? 
Yup..thanks to you, I'm also watching my Vms! Smile

A question, Did you really want the show to end? :)
Nothing's ever late dear. You don't need to comment, I told you. Just read at top speed till you reach to the point where I am now and then read slowly when you have time. But its up to you. Again, comments not needed for the bulk. Just your overall FEEL only.

Now. regarding the question in bold. I don't know how to answer it. Its YES and NO. You know why I would say NO. We would all say NO to IPKKND ending obviously. And YES, because I was beginning to lose focus in studies and home responsibilities becoz of the show and well...yeah, Yes because I wanted to remember to LIVE my FORGOTTEN life again. Spend some time with the family and not be always in the ArShi world. Actually I am still not free from ArShi. The FF's still there. Its not going to end anytime soon but I am trying to make it move faster. And its still a snailing process! But I love ArShi! I do! And I love my FF more! I do! But what about life?
So yes, its both a Yes and a No. And now you know why!

P. S. I miss making analysis posts! Big time!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coldy07shass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by kushipugly

i dont like evil jokes , dont you dare lin

Oops! *GULP* Was wondering innocently where KP has gone and GOODNESS!! She went to fetch Arnavji and a pair of *gulp*
*sheepish grin* Be a good girl and drop it, dear...I've given a spoiler too! *innocent gaze*
hubby home early as was worried  for last day of ipkkndLOL but glad to see me all ok & acting a bit matureLOL.
anyways, will hop in & out of the inn as soon as get some time.

@ spoiler took my breath awayDay Dreaming 

Aquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

If thou art speaking of the ship named IPKKND, thou hast received wrong report, young lady. The latest news is a new ship, better polished and efficiently manned than the first, is on its way. Its called IPKKND Season Two. I tell you, dear avid reader, believe it will happen and it will happen!!!

like really?

i mean.. is this is a heart to heart kinda convo or a spoiler news?Monkey Winks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

now dont u dare not to give us an update tomorrow... Humphhh *crossing my hands on my chest n sitting down on floor with a thud having my back to u* PLEASEEE GIVE US THE UPDATE TOMORROW *turning my head towards u n looking at u with pleading eyes* (how cute hai na i know m cute lolz demag thora sa satak gaya hai aj but nevermind) 
Farwa!! You're back! Yes, you are cute especially the way you are sitting: pouting, and looking up at me pleading! * chuckle*
And yikes! Arushi's coming with her own tricks!

*on my knees* I will update! I will!! Now will you tell that monkey to blow out the bomb?! Its lighted!!!

Originally posted by arushi_fan

@Lin... u better run!! Monkey Emoticons

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

If thou art speaking of the ship named IPKKND, thou hast received wrong report, young lady. The latest news is a new ship, better polished and efficiently manned than the first, is on its way. Its called IPKKND Season Two. I tell you, dear avid reader, believe it will happen and it will happen!!!

like really?

i mean.. is this is a heart to heart kinda convo or a spoiler news?Monkey Winks

Heart to Heart dear! And my Heart is itself a Spoiler! I believe every word I feel is right! And often, it comes true...

Originally posted by kushipugly

hubby home early as was worried  for last day of ipkkndLOL but glad to see me all ok & acting a bit matureLOL.
anyways, will hop in & out of the inn as soon as get some time.

@ spoiler took my breath awayDay Dreaming 

I really like this understanding man you have for your life partner! You are a lucky wife! And whoa! You are all okay and bit mature? Really? Oh, I am sooo happy!! 

LeenaRocksshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

<font size="4">now dont u dare not to give us an update tomorrow... Humphhh *crossing my hands on my chest n sitting down on floor with a thud having my back to u* PLEASEEE GIVE US THE UPDATE TOMORROW *turning my head towards u n looking at u with pleading eyes* (how cute hai na i know m cute lolz demag thora sa satak gaya hai aj but nevermind)</font>
<font color="#0066ff" size="2">Farwa!! You're back! Yes, you are cute especially the way you are sitting: pouting, and looking up at me pleading! *chuckle*</font>
<font color="#0066ff" size="2">And yikes! Arushi's coming with her owntricks!</font>

<font color="#0066ff" size="2">*on my knees* I will update! I will!! Now will you tell that monkey to blow out the bomb?! Its lighted!!!</font>

@Lin... u better run!!Monkey Emoticons

hai han m back where else could i be after tht spoiler awww thank u u have such lovely heart with which u see the world really. I cant say enough thanx to Lyraa as i found ur ff while stalking her posts n i started reading it n then ur talented mind n sheer beauty of ur words just glued me n now i have u guys love u all sorry if it went a little off key but i meant every word of it.

AquilineshassA_Soul

coldy07 Goldie
coldy07
coldy07

Now. regarding the question in bold. I don't know how to answer it. Its YES and NO. You know why I would say NO. We would all say NO to IPKKND ending obviously. And YES, because I was beginning to lose focus in studies and home responsibilities becoz of the show and well...yeah, Yes because I wanted to remember to LIVE my FORGOTTEN life again. Spend some time with the family and not be always in the ArShi world. Actually I am still not free from ArShi. The FF's still there. Its not going to end anytime soon but I am trying to make it move faster. And its still a snailing process! But I love ArShi! I do! And I love my FF more! I do! But what about life?
So yes, its both a Yes and a No. And now you know why!

P. S. I miss making analysis posts! Big time!

I know...but I told you about reading as well...:/

Ya..your FF is like a show itself..that can go on for years. Big smile 
Hmm..Your point is quite different from anyone else here. At least from what I've read so far. But I like your honesty. You're so cute that way!

If you ask me, it's good that happened. Had they continued, it wouldn't have been as intense as the first year. Strictly my opinion. Any Hindi show, keeps the suspense alive till the leads are happy with each other. After that, they may have 1 rift, either due to ego clash, or something...That leaves you with quite less later..SO guess, all good things come to an end, for the better! Smile

I'll log off for the night. Thanks a lot for posting my VMs Aqui! Really touched me. Hope I'll come back here to chat . Big smile TC. Good Night.
Would be glad if you post the ArHi Love Story- A Saga as the final VM! :) 

Edited by coldy07 - 30 November 2012 at 12:28pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

And yikes! Arushi's coming with her own tricks!

*on my knees* I will update! I will!! Now will you tell that monkey to blow out the bomb?! Its lighted!!!

@Lin... u better run!! Monkey Emoticons

Thats like a googgirl!!*evil smile*  Monkey Icon ...yikes! i held that too long...

AquilineshassA_Soul

Go to top