Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 7)

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Farwa_Ibrahim

Originally posted by khusiarnav

Originally posted by kushipugly

<font color="#990000" size="3">never in my life i have bad spoken to anyone or utter swearing/galians but the amount of galian i have given to ph/sp/gul in the last 2 days, i m shocked & surprised with my odd behaviourCryCryCry
</div>
My hubby he is fully supportiveLOL, trying to calm me down or maybe mocking in his heartLOLsaying " i feel sorry for you, even though you are married with 3 kids you have this huge gigantic crush on a man who don't even know you existCryCryNow suffer the consequences of this crush , cry over it & get over it asapCryLOL"</font>
<font color="#0000cc" size="3">U just didnt read ur hubby's thought did u????!!!!!!?!?!?!ROFL ROFL</font>
<font color="#0000cc" size="3">I am same here... my BF just goes deaf ears when i talk abt Barun or the show!!Angry Angry</font>
<font color="#0000cc" size="3">and later pats me not so sympathetically and says " Good" AngryAngry Angrycan u believe that?!?!?!?! i hate him so much for saying that...</font>
<font color="#0000cc" size="3"></font>
<div>

ROFL haha laughing for the 2nd time poor u but what can he do when he saw his gf talking abt some other handsome guy i guess he wanted Barun never had appeared on tv ... Same here hun its not just Brun i love SaRun as Arshi or no IPKKND it was these two who made the serial and other than them its just mami n nk.

khushiarnav, it looks like we sailing in same boatLOLLOLLOLLOL
@farwa: mami & nkROFL

ok girls, i m off now as have to serve dinner.
Good nightSmile
& hugs for cheering me upHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavbablio09shass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bablio09

Hi girls how are u all today?

<font color="#cc00cc">Hey Bablio m fi9 feeling just a little low dont know why lolz anyways u tell dear hows ya</font>

<font color="#990000">girls i have lost my sanity completelyCryi m trying my best to divert my attention but i just cant accept that i wouldnt be able to see him 5 days a weekCryno channas, no pakoras, no jalebis, nothing is calming me up</font>
<font color="#990000">              </font>

and what they say as a cherry on top there is no update from Lin m not complaining but its just getting hard to bear within just few days

<font color="#0000ff" size="2">I am with u dearies... I am feeling the same!! Restless all the time... and when i check the IPKKND forum, my heart starts to race with anticipation!! Do u know i am still sending emails!!! I have this tiny little hope maybe just maybe out nowhere things will be back to normal, the way it was before... sometimes i feel its all a nightmare, m dreaming all this... I m loosing it!!! I will go insane ...AngryConfused</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2">
</font>
<font color="#0000ff" size="2">and ya no updates from Lin... is making things more miserable!!! i just cant stop this feeling... Cry Cry Cry</font>
</font>
</font>
</div>

<div>
<font color="#990033" size="4">Come here my dear sweethearts, bablio, farwa, khushiarnav, lets have a group hug...</font>
<font color="#990033" size="4">P.S:</font>
<font size="2">i don't know about you girls but i will not be able to read any updatesz from lin as i only read lin updates when i can fully indulge it. At the moment, i know nothing is cheering me up & i willnot be able to do justice to lin's update by reading it with a heavy heartCry</font>

oh then i will pray harder that Barun dont quit so that we dont have to miss such a sweet person n frnd as u and just now a thought came to me what if they show someone else as ASR now but later Barun come back n they show accident n plastic surgery fiasco. This is also possible

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavkushipuglyA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

<font color="#990000" size="3">never in my life i have bad spoken to anyone or utter swearing/galians but the amount of galian i have given to ph/sp/gul in the last 2 days, i m shocked & surprised with my odd behaviourCryCryCry
</div>
My hubby he is fully supportiveLOL, trying to calm me down or maybe mocking in his heartLOLsaying " i feel sorry for you, even though you are married with 3 kids you have this huge gigantic crush on a man who don't even know you existCryCryNow suffer the consequences of this crush , cry over it & get over it asapCryLOL"</font>
<font color="#0000cc" size="3">U just didnt read ur hubby's thought did u????!!!!!!?!?!?!ROFL ROFL</font>
<font color="#0000cc" size="3">I am same here... my BF just goes deaf ears when i talk abt Barun or the show!!Angry Angry</font>
<font color="#0000cc" size="3">and later pats me not so sympathetically and says " Good" AngryAngry Angrycan u believe that?!?!?!?! i hate him so much for saying that...</font>
<font color="#0000cc" size="3"><i></i></font>
<div>

ROFL haha laughing for the 2nd time poor u but what can he do when he saw his gf talking abt some other handsome guy i guess he wanted Barun never had appeared on tv ... Same here hun its not just Brun i love SaRun as Arshi or no IPKKND it was these two who made the serial and other than them its just mami n nk.

<font size="3">khushiarnav, it looks like we sailing in same boatLOL</font>
<font size="3">@farwa: mami & nkROFL</font>
<font size="3">ok girls, i m off now as have to serve dinner.</font>
<font size="3">Good nightSmile</font>
<font size="3">& hugs for cheering me upHug</font>

good night Hun
a tight hug to u too m so glad we met in COC all of comrades all thanx to Lin for bringing n tieing us together through her beautiful creation

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09kushipugly

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

<font color="#cc00cc">Hey Bablio m fi9 feeling just a little low dont know why lolz anyways u tell dear hows ya</font>

<font color="#990000">girls i have lost my sanity completelyCryi m trying my best to divert my attention but i just cant accept that i wouldnt be able to see him 5 days a weekCryno channas, no pakoras, no jalebis, nothing is calming me up</font>

and what they say as a cherry on top there is no update from Lin m not complaining but its just getting hard to bear within just few days

I am with u dearies... I am feeling the same!! Restless all the time... and when i check the IPKKND forum, my heart starts to race with anticipation!! Do u know i am still sending emails!!! I have this tiny little hope maybe just maybe out nowhere things will be back to normal, the way it was before... sometimes i feel its all a nightmare, m dreaming all this... I m loosing it!!! I will go insane ...AngryConfused<
and ya no updates from Lin... is making things more miserable!!! i just cant stop this feeling... Cry Cry Cry
<div>
<font color="#990033" size="4">Come here my dear sweethearts, bablio, farwa, khusiarnav, kusipugly i don't know about you girls but i will not be able to read any updatesz from lin as i only read lin updates when i can fully indulge it. At the moment, i know nothing is cheering me up & i willnot be able to do justice to lin's update by reading it with a heavy heartCry</font>

oh then i will pray harder that Barun dont quit so that we dont have to miss such a sweet person n frnd as u and just now a thought came to me what if they show someone else as ASR now but later Barun come back n they show accident n plastic surgery fiasco. This is also possible

Group Hug!!!!! 

bablio09shasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

I am with u dearies... I am feeling the same!! Restless all the time... and when i check the IPKKND forum, my heart starts to race with anticipation!! Do u know i am still sending emails!!! I have this tiny little hope maybe just maybe out nowhere things will be back to normal, the way it was before... sometimes i feel its all a nightmare, m dreaming all this... I m loosing it!!! I will go insane ...AngryConfused<
and ya no updates from Lin... is making things more miserable!!! i just cant stop this feeling... Cry Cry Cry
<div>
<font color="#990033" size="4">Come here my dear sweethearts, bablio, farwa, khusiarnav, kusipugly i don't know about you girls but i will not be able to read any updatesz from lin as i only read lin updates when i can fully indulge it. At the moment, i know nothing is cheering me up & i willnot be able to do justice to lin's update by reading it with a heavy heartCry</font>

Group Hug!!!!! 

Oh my poor dears...sorry I was not around to comfort you...here here...come Naani will give u all a hug.   Please don't hurt too much...Barun is not gone forever...his movie is coming out in Jan and we can all go see it.  Moreover he will appear in IPKKD till the end of November (I think) and we can always watch the older episodes.  AND we have Aquiline's story to hold us together...come come please don't be too upset...muuuaaah!

bablio09khusiarnavshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leafs

Group Hug!!!!! 

Oh my poor dears...sorry I was not around to comfort you...here here...come Naani will give u all a hug.   Please don't hurt too much...Barun is not gone forever...his movie is coming out in Jan and we can all go see it.  Moreover he will appear in IPKKD till the end of November (I think) and we can always watch the older episodes.  AND we have Aquiline's story to hold us together...come come please don't be too upset...muuuaaah!

dear Leafs , we were missing you & really needed a hug from our nani.

We don't want to see barun in just movies, we want to see him 5days a weekCry
i hope our protests work & he stays but if he doesn't , we hope they end the show in a happy note.

luv you dear leafs.

@khushiarnav & farwa: thankyou & luv you for  group hug & farwa ,thankyou for making such an amazing chitchat group.

bablio09khusiarnavshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Well hello ladies! How are you all doing today?

Read the conversation about how you guys are upset, I was too. We all are in the same boat but I am hoping this journey to continue. I am not losing hope, not just yet.

We can't achieve anything if we don't do anything. If there is 1% of chance that our calls and emails can save our show with ArHi intact, let's take that chance. :) I stopped crying yesterday. Whatever it is we will face it with deep respect for Barun in our hearts and love for ArHi/IPKKND/SARUN.

P.s.- kushipugly thanks for the invite. Hope to see you ladies more often.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09khusiarnavshassA_Soul

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Leafs

Group Hug!!!!! 

dear Leafs , we were missing you & really needed a hug from our nani.

We don't want to see barun in just movies, we want to see him 5days a weekCry
i hope our protests work & he stays but if he doesn't , we hope they end the show in a happy note.

luv you dear leafs.

@khushiarnav & farwa: thankyou & luv you for  group hug & farwa ,thankyou for making such an amazing chitchat group.

Listen my lovelies, it is commendable that we love this show so much and we all love Barun as Arnav but reality of the matter is we don't have control over these decisions.  We have to respect Barun's decision if that is what he wants.  I would not be too happy if someone tried to forcefully stop me from doing what is right for me and my family.  He is such a brilliant actor and a superb person, and he has millions of faithful fans, I am sure there are people lined up with brilliant stories for another TV show for him.  I don't think we will have to wait too long to see him five days a week again.  I can't see you all hurting for something that is not any fault of yours and I agree they should end this show on a happy note. I have not been on the Forum all day, so how are we protesting and what should I do to help?

bablio09shasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top