Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 69)

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Okay, I am going to be really naughty now. I don't want to you to put high hopes when reading this line which is taken from the update that is to be posted tomorrow.

Kushi froze the moment she had felt his hot breath on her neck, and then when his burning mouth had pressed on her tender skin, she lost all sense of where and who she was. 

*evil smirk* Is it a dream? Is it for real? I won't answer that! But yow! Now tell me, anyone willing for an update tomorrow?! *clever smirk*

Lin u teaser...now my Friday nite is spoiled...Friday Friday go away...bring again wonderful Saturday...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineshassA_Soul

coldy07 Goldie
coldy07
coldy07

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Just curious Aqui..
On what equation are ArHi atm in your FF?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I wanted to know if you were watching the VMs or if you had anything to say about them but I know the timing is not good for many. And I don't know when I might doze off so just two or three more of Salsa's VMs shall I post here before departing...

Just to lighten the mood. This VM was made by Salsa during a time when she was again "learning" to make VMs. But her perfection and "eye for the best and blend" can be clearly seen in this VM. I always feel happy seeing this VM. Its a Kushi-centered VM and just like her name, it makes everyone happy and childlike seeing this VM. (I've even stood up and danced once when watching it!). Salsa's been kind enough to put subtitles for Lavigne's song which is incorporated in this video.
And I really suggest you to watch this and put yourself in Kushi's place!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

music1LeenaRocksshassA_Soul

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arushi_fan

Okay, I am going to be really naughty now. I don't want to you to put high hopes when reading this line which is taken from the update that is to be posted tomorrow.

Kushi froze the moment she had felt his hot breath on her neck, and then when his burning mouth had pressed on her tender skin, she lost all sense of where and who she was. 

*evil smirk* Is it a dream? Is it for real? I won't answer that! But yow! Now tell me, anyone willing for an update tomorrow?! *clever smirk*

Is it a tease? Is it a question worthy of an answer?Monkey Emoticons

will ans that anyways!! 
@LIN... do u want me and my lill fella to die outta anticipation?Monkey Icon

then pls pls give us our daily digest!!Monkey Icon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coldy07

Just curious Aqui..

Oops! I gave a spoiler and you are far away from being anywhere near the NOW in Arhasia. 
Okay, erm...Nanital Trip, Salsa.  That's the equation. 
Roughly. 
Becoz actually its also the track in the show where Arnav tells her she won't understand what it is like to lose one's parents. And it is also the equation where he tells her to leave the house because she had made Lavanya want marriage from him. Its a lot of equations but you should read the story darling. I'm killing the beauty with my answering! *shakes head at self*

shassA_Soul

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Okay, time for next VM of Salsa! 
She has made many movie trailers on ArShi...Dostana, Jab We Met, Cocktail, Kal Ho Na Ho, Ek Tha Tiger...and I don't know how many more...but the BEST trailer she has ever made is the one with JAB TAK HAI JAAN. At least to me. All her trailers are perfection. Just like how her blockbuster PRIDE and PREJUDICE is perfection.

But here's ArShi on her JTHJ Trailer. Hope you will see why I fell in love with it! Arnav's thoughts run throughout the entire video in SRK's voice and ArShi are so there in all pain and passion! 

ouhhh woah!!! SUPER LIKE!!! Monkey Winks

She has made many movie trailers on ArShi...Dostana, Jab We Met, Cocktail, Kal Ho Na Ho, Ek Tha Tiger...and I don't know how many more.. 

really?can i have the link pls?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coldy07music1AquilinehoopoeA_Soul

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
It is a refreshing VM.The what what what part was awesome lin...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coldy07AquilineLeenaRocksshass

coldy07 Goldie
coldy07
coldy07

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by coldy07

Just curious Aqui..

Oops! I gave a spoiler and you are far away from being anywhere near the NOW in Arhasia. 
Okay, erm...Nanital Trip, Salsa.  That's the equation. 
Roughly. 
Becoz actually its also the track in the show where Arnav tells her she won't understand what it is like to lose one's parents. And it is also the equation where he tells her to leave the house because she had made Lavanya want marriage from him. Its a lot of equations but you should read the story darling. I'm killing the beauty with my answering! *shakes head at self*

Exactly...But teasers are fun Wink
Ooo..nainital times...great..
you wrote very well during the sad times...I would have loved to read your humorous takes as well..*sigh*

@arushi

Here's the YT playlist of my trailer VMs. Smile

Edited by coldy07 - 30 November 2012 at 11:55am

LeenaRocksA_Soul

Go to top