Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 68)

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by arushi_fan

Hiya!!Monkey Emoticons

Anyone there?

so? all okie with u guys? 
i am for one not done with the aftereffects of the show ending! trying all means to get over it Monkey Winks
lets see if the chaat thread helps me... 

@Lin ... thanks babe! for pinging me!
Arushi darling! You are here! HUG first! We commence with hugs! Do your monkeys need hugs too?

yeah i want to HUG them... that little monsters...!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineLeenaRocksshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Hiya!!Monkey Emoticons

Anyone there?

so? all okie with u guys? 
i am for one not done with the aftereffects of the show ending! trying all means to get over it Monkey Winks
lets see if the chaat thread helps me... 

@Lin ... thanks babe! for pinging me!
Arushi darling! You are here! HUG first! We commence with hugs! Do your monkeys need hugs too?
Consider urself Hugged!! :)
ouh yea ... my lill fellas need this .. Monkey Icons they simply love it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Okay, I am going to be really naughty now. I don't want to you to put high hopes when reading this line which is taken from the update that is to be posted tomorrow.

Kushi froze the moment she had felt his hot breath on her neck, and then when his burning mouth had pressed on her tender skin, she lost all sense of where and who she was. 

*evil smirk* Is it a dream? Is it for real? I won't answer that! But yow! Now tell me, anyone willing for an update tomorrow?! *clever smirk*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

music1LeenaRocksshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Tears are away...
Smiles are on the way...!!

@ Lin: m here dear... dont know how many mins more... n m in OK state!
Yay! Yay! I'm doing Kushi-like-thumkas here! Singing: Soul's on her way!! Smiles on her way!!

Originally posted by music1

Lin please do update tomorrow...we are in a sinking ship right now...an anchor is what we need...

sweetheart!! too late the ship already sank!! with our hearts in it!! Monkey Emoticons
If thou art speaking of the ship named IPKKND, thou hast received wrong report, young lady. The latest news is a new ship, better polished and efficiently manned than the first, is on its way. Its called IPKKND Season Two. I tell you, dear avid reader, believe it will happen and it will happen!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LeenaRocksshassA_Soul

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shass

MY FAV NOVEL OF ALL TIMES...i cnt wait fr a BALL in da castle !! Day Dreaming
btw..hw r u lin jan?? n oh my!! is evry one crying??Shocked

My fav movie too!!!! Which is why I posted it, ofcourse!! And eh...I don't know, I'm not crying as of now coz I can never cry when I am with my dear friends but I think everyone is crying inside... here and there...around...hmmm...how many of us ARE here actually? 

Originally posted by shass

OH I MISSED U TOO DEAR FRIEND !! SO KPT DA BOOKS ASIDE N AM BK TO MY ADDICTION !!Big smile

Shas! So you studied today?? Like a good girl? Woke up early too?

Originally posted by A_Soul

Oh dear! I don't know if I should feel relieved or worried that I finally made you cry the uncried  tears...

No to worry dear... it was needed... i didnt want it to carry with myself more... It wont take much time to be normal... as i hv said b4, a night may be!!
But ya i have never missed the precap the way i missed today,,,, *smile with a teary eyes*

@coldy07: I m sorry... you are here.. n i m like totaly useless host... not paying attention at all... Would loved to enjoy ur VMs.. (watched 1st two that lin has posted here) but right now i m not in condition to enjoy it to the fullest... will definitely watch it later and PM you...!!
Its lin's choise so i will surely like it..

Hm. A night? Oh dear! And I was looking forward to having you here, dear Heta! But its okay, at least you have your smile there somewhere...
And about the VMs...Yes, that would be better that you watch it later and then PM her.

Hey buddy...I will be here in this land since IPK land is a battlefield.now because lord Arnav and miss Khushi have elopedWink

Music, do you want to hear a line or two from tomorrow's update?

Day DreamingBig smileDay Dreaming...look at me lin...Please do...

AquilineshassA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Okay, I am going to be really naughty now. I don't want to you to put high hopes when reading this line which is taken from the update that is to be posted tomorrow.

Kushi froze the moment she had felt his hot breath on her neck, and then when his burning mouth had pressed on her tender skin, she lost all sense of where and who she was. 

*evil smirk* Is it a dream? Is it for real? I won't answer that! But yow! Now tell me, anyone willing for an update tomorrow?! *clever smirk*

Willling????!!!!!!!!! ask now how i will pass the night n a whole day tomorrow?????

Aquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Is it a tease? Is it a question worthy of an answer?Monkey Emoticons

music1AquilineA_Soul

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged

OH lin..it will never be a broken steering wheel...it will always be  a strong sturdy anchor...where in Lord Arnav stays true to his character and so does miss Khushi...Amnesia is prohibited in Arhisia
* chuckle* Arhasia and its wonders! 
But I will need all of your support to remain consistent in my portrayal and development of characters. Its a hard work this "psychology management"!

Originally posted by coldy07

Wow...the pic is gorgeous Aqui...just imagine! 
Imagining! *wink*

Lin my support is there all the way...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

Go to top