Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 64)

coldy07 Goldie
coldy07
coldy07

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

You are sweet to come, dear! And yay! You are here! I know you are busy with studies and you should not be disturbed but I wanted to cheer up all those who were coming here and it was your VMs that were scheduled to be posted here tonight! You see everyone is hurt and crying and I am behind a screen and can't reach out and hug them...but its so easy to feel their pain because you are going through it too. But being with my readers and Comrades, I don't feel that pained. If the thought must cross my mind that IPKKND 1 is over, I think of IPKKND 2 and believe it will happen without doubt. And then I think of my FF. IPKKND 1 lives in that FF and IPKKND 2 might too!!

Everyone would love that..and practise makes a man perfect...IPK season 2 should ideally be better. 
Your FF should be published..Bass! Big smile
Love your efforts Aqui...You don't come on the main forum anymore, do you?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by A_Soul

I m here... yet not here...

Can someone make me cry... i want to cry but not able to... numb i am... its all stuck inside me.. n not coming out...

will going to watch repeat telecast in next 15 mins... hope i will help my unknown feeling to bust out...!

The unknown feeling could be strength, dear Soul. Because you are strong within. You were the only one who could forget your pain COMPLETELY and enjoy my last night's FF update. All the others were paining inside even when reading the FF. 

But then again, maybe its because in your unconscious you still don't believe its ended. Maybe you think Monday will come and with it an episode too...

And Soul, today I'm posting Salsa's Vms and Salsa is here herself! 

This line worked dear... m out with tears... thanks... n i dont know when it ends now...  this is first time i m crying... it this time when ever i said i m crying it all weeping inside...!!
Thank you!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coldy07

I have uploaded Pride and prejudice on Dailymotion..I'll post that!  :)

neither youtube nor dailymotion work here both are ban

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kushipugly

You know whenever i have called SP, they have told me each time that they are considering viewers demand but pulling up all the team together will take more than just few months.
after seeing this tweet, hopes arfe hight that yes SP & directors themselves want a season 2

@ dear aquiline: how do u upload vms? there was a vm arshi or arhi Nok jhok vm which was just hilarious.

Seasons work well in the West! Wonder how it would be for IPK, and it becomes a trendsetter Big smile

For uploading a video.

[YOUTUBE]Link[/YOUTUBE]

The link shouldnt be underlined as such...
coldy i have always loved your mr darcy, pride & prejuidice vmClap
just beautifulClap & you indeed are very talented to make a realistic vmClap

ipk has set many trends  including an abrupt end in within a week .so season 2 will not be a big deal for this trendsetting drama.
hope it happensSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coldy07Aquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Now THIS is the most perfect ROMANTIC ArShi VM I have ever come across. Watch it and you'll know why...I giggle and blush every time I watch it! And I also first make sure no one else is in the room but me!!

Salsa, is this your most favorite one? Coz it proves why ArShi are the HOTTEST JODI in town!!

-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged

You are sweet to come, dear! And yay! You are here! I know you are busy with studies and you should not be disturbed but I wanted to cheer up all those who were coming here and it was your VMs that were scheduled to be posted here tonight! You see everyone is hurt and crying and I am behind a screen and can't reach out and hug them...but its so easy to feel their pain because you are going through it too. But being with my readers and Comrades, I don't feel that pained. If the thought must cross my mind that IPKKND 1 is over, I think of IPKKND 2 and believe it will happen without doubt. And then I think of my FF. IPKKND 1 lives in that FF and IPKKND 2 might too!!

Everyone would love that..and practise makes a man perfect...IPK season 2 should ideally be better. 
Your FF should be published..Bass! Big smile

ff should not only be published but i desperately want a hollywood movie of sarun on this ff.
Can u imagine to see in real arshi in midieval styleDay Dreaming
OMG!!!
all pain gone nowDay Dreaming
 coldy & aquiline, just imagining arhi on cinema screen in gowns & coats/hats, shadow, castle & carriagesDay Dreaming

Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Love YOUR efforts too, darling. Your VMs are magic after Puja's. And nope, too busy to come to the Main Forum. Listen, if you get bored or something, you can take a stroll into the Main Forum and then come here after a while...I am just so happy you are here!

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

I have uploaded Pride and prejudice on Dailymotion..I'll post that!  :)

neither youtube nor dailymotion work here both are ban

What is the reason for your country to do this to you? Political issue?

Originally posted by A_Soul

But then again, maybe its because in your unconscious you still don't believe its ended. Maybe you think Monday will come and with it an episode too...

This line worked dear... m out with tears... thanks... n i dont know when it ends now...  this is first time i m crying... it this time when ever i said i m crying it all weeping inside...!!
Thank you!

Oh dear! I don't know if I should feel relieved or worried that I finally made you cry the uncried  tears...

Edited by Aquiline - 30 November 2012 at 10:33am

-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Erm...does anyone really want an update tomorrow? If you want a break or something, to sink in the show's last breath, I'll give you the break. I can update on Monday...*grin*

Edited by Aquiline - 30 November 2012 at 10:37am

shass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top