Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 63)

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coldy07

Hello my fellow comrades!
Hi Aqui! Hug
I'd like to talk About the show first. I guess the last shot satisfied me the most, as I felt the story ended during the remarriage track itself. So yeah, The last 5 minutes were worth it. 
 I would have loved the Mrs. India track, provided it was given time. Such things usually end up with ego clashes b/w the couple...So a proper  development, there would have given us an awesome track. Nevertheless, it's over, No  point crying..We can only cherish Day Dreaming

As for Aqui posting my VMs, I feel Embarrassed...I'm not great at this..I'm just lucky that Aqui loves them sooo much! I'm honoured. Smile
Oh look everyone! Salsa is here in person! Hope you know that she is a Comrade too...
See that's her right there on the right side of our parchment!

Salsa! I love you for the words in bold the best! Thanks for taking time to come here dear!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kushipuglyA_Soul

coldy07 Goldie
coldy07
coldy07

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Salsa! I love you for the words in bold the best! Thanks for taking time to come here dear!

My pleasure Aqui...:D Tumne bulaya..aur hum chale aaye!

AquilineA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naddiya26

lets hope for the best he really comeback with the team

just pray and keep mailing lets hope they really come back ... by the way i was so confused when he replied me Embarrassed
You know whenever i have called SP, they have told me each time that they are considering viewers demand but pulling up all the team together will take more than just few months.
after seeing this tweet, hopes arfe hight that yes SP & directors themselves want a season 2

@ dear aquiline: how do u upload vms? there was a vm arshi or arhi Nok jhok vm which was just hilarious.

AquilineA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
I m here... yet not here...

Can someone make me cry... i want to cry but not able to... numb i am... its all stuck inside me.. n not coming out...

will going to watch repeat telecast in next 15 mins... hope i will help my unknown feeling to bust out...!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coldy07

Originally posted by Aquiline

My pleasure Aqui...:D Tumne bulaya..aur hum chale aaye!

You are sweet to come, dear! And yay! You are here! I know you are busy with studies and you should not be disturbed but I wanted to cheer up all those who were coming here and it was your VMs that were scheduled to be posted here tonight! You see everyone is hurt and crying and I am behind a screen and can't reach out and hug them...but its so easy to feel their pain because you are going through it too. But being with my readers and Comrades, I don't feel that pained. If the thought must cross my mind that IPKKND 1 is over, I think of IPKKND 2 and believe it will happen without doubt. And then I think of my FF. IPKKND 1 lives in that FF and IPKKND 2 might too!!

A_Soul

coldy07 Goldie
coldy07
coldy07

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

You know whenever i have called SP, they have told me each time that they are considering viewers demand but pulling up all the team together will take more than just few months.
after seeing this tweet, hopes arfe hight that yes SP & directors themselves want a season 2

@ dear aquiline: how do u upload vms? there was a vm arshi or arhi Nok jhok vm which was just hilarious.

Seasons work well in the West! Wonder how it would be for IPK, and it becomes a trendsetter Big smile

For uploading a video.

[YOUTUBE]Link[/YOUTUBE]

The link shouldnt be underlined as such...

Aquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

I m here... yet not here...

Can someone make me cry... i want to cry but not able to... numb i am... its all stuck inside me.. n not coming out...

will going to watch repeat telecast in next 15 mins... hope i will help my unknown feeling to bust out...!

The unknown feeling could be strength, dear Soul. Because you are strong within. You were the only one who could forget your pain COMPLETELY and enjoy my last night's FF update. All the others were paining inside even when reading the FF. 

But then again, maybe its because in your unconscious you still don't believe its ended. Maybe you think Monday will come and with it an episode too...

And Soul, today I'm posting Salsa's Vms and Salsa is here herself! 

A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by naddiya26

lets hope for the best he really comeback with the team

just pray and keep mailing lets hope they really come back ... by the way i was so confused when he replied me Embarrassed

Yes, Apia, BELIEVE and IPKKND Season 2 will be right at your doorstep! *wink* I am already preparing myself for it! I know it comes only after two months, but I am still excited!

And yes, I will tell you how to upload, dear.

You need to use these tags...[YOUTUBE]File Name[/YOUTUBE]
And in the place of "File Name" you need to place the URL of the Video. 

A_Soul

Go to top