Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 60)

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by Jammy-

For me, lin, IPK ended with Aarav's adoption. For me this week never happened. I will never let the off screen drama tarnish the memories of IPK. There is nothing that can destroy those memories.

This is certainly not the end we hoped for. Yes, the flashbacks were amazing but it should have been more. It could have been more. But isnt that the human nature. We are never satisfied. we always want more. 

Awww! Jammykins! You sound like you need a hug! Or maybe I just want to hug you! *spreads arms wide* Hug, dear?

Linny Hug hugs back! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
It was a rushed episode..I so wished she would trip and fall onto his hands once again...hmmm.but let the bygones be bygones...The last shot was beautiful...it made me tear...but I had a smile on my face too...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged

For me, lin, IPK ended with Aarav's adoption. For me this week never happened. I will never let the off screen drama tarnish the memories of IPK. There is nothing that can destroy those memories.

This is certainly not the end we hoped for. Yes, the flashbacks were amazing but it should have been more. It could have been more. But isnt that the human nature. We are never satisfied. we always want more. 

Awww! Jammykins! You sound like you need a hug! Or maybe I just want to hug you! *spreads arms wide* Hug, dear?

Linny Hug hugs back! 

Hugging my Jammykins!!!!!!!!

Hugs are the best thing in this world to show love, support and trust!!

Leafsshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Originally posted by kushipugly

Dear aquiline we will be honoured if you tell us what yr real name isBig smile & where r u fromBig smile

readers ddeserve to know about their favourite author, dont theyBig smile

but if you dont want to reveal, its fine too after all you are our sweetheart dearest aquilineHug
Jammy and KP and KA, Yes, readers do deserve to know their author and I will tell you I am not yet 23 and I am currently in Kerala, India, doing my college studies. And as to my REAL name...*chuckle* Not as long as I am just a Forum Fiction Writer in a socialnetworking site. When I am about to leave, I might tell you my real name. Again, I might only. I need one little thing to be kept from the virtual world here until its time. But anything else anyone wants to know about me, I always tell.

Hm. Apia (if I can call you that), did you check my answers to the questions you'd asked me? Shas even came during that time.

Originally posted by music1

My dear Aquiline, love you loadsHug
you r so young yet so much talented, calm & mature.
i have told you before Aquiline, you are here to stay for ever with us as aquilineSmile
i know for sure, you dont belong to this IF , you will soon reach to blockbuster hollywood writers &  we will be proud that we were your very first readers.
love you so so muchHug

yes, i got my answers you naughty naughty   linLOL
if shass didnt decode them well , i would have gone D'oh

@ shass: you are arnav in A.S.HDay Dreaming:
ub to drooling shuru shass pay, kha jaoon gee main ub shass koDay Dreaming attitude to killer hai meray doastDay Dreaming

oh shass RUNNN lolz just kidding she must be happy to be loved my such a sweet girl like KP hai na

@ hoope: akash the sensible shy smart one, knows when to make a right smart move without getting noticed.

@ A_soul: indeed NK, funny humorous one.Always keeping a friendly light atmosphere.

the three of you indeed make awesome threesome!

LeafsAquilineshassA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Originally posted by khusiarnav

This message is for everyone... tomorrow is Friday, like every week i will be out whole day... its a school day for me.. i will be with 9th graders tomorrow from 8am till 4pm...
I wont be home till 6pm in the evening... Cry  Cry  Cry Cry
But i will be checking my phone whenever i can... please let me know if something happens in tomorrows episode... m still not ready to bid goodbye to my show... but i want to know what happens before i watch it!! I know its bizarre... but trust me i have no heart to watch if its ends with something i cant take it!!! its just to prepare myself for the shock...

So its a request to all to send me pms or comment here to let me know about the last episode!! please please...
Thanks!!
Sush 

missing u dear Sush

LeafsAquilineA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music1

It was a rushed episode..I so wished she would trip and fall onto his hands once again...hmmm.but let the bygones be bygones...The last shot was beautiful...it made me tear...but I had a smile on my face too...

Awww!! That's my Music! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsshassmusic1-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged

look at my luck, last epi & i still havent watched it as was at school & now dailymotion not working!

hope someone uploaded it on IF.

see u soon guys, hope not with hanky!

KP hun try search on google watch ipkknd live not the abbreviation but complete there will be some sites wahan say u can find links to download epi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquiline

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Hm...I wanted to post some VMs of Salsa today...is everyone in the mood for more ArShi doses? i cant see them but yes it would for defo lift others moods We shouldn't cry and move away from ArShi becoz it hurts to be reminded of themtrue We need to give them life by watching their videos and drooling over their pictures! thanx to tumblr and for u guys youtube i wish u tube get unbanned as soon as possible so that i can watch over and over again 

Oh goody! But wait Farwa...didn't you read what Shas has told you last night?

no i couldnt just checking again might have issed

Originally posted by shass

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Ahh poor me youtube nd dailymotion is ban now a days in Pakistan

Farwa..go to proxfree.com n put da link of da vm or dis page n opn it.. u'll unlock nethg..if u wnt dat is..
[/QUOTE]

LeafsAquilineA_Soul

Go to top