Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 6)

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
never in my life i have bad spoken to anyone or utter swearing/galians but the amount of galian i have given to ph/sp/gul in the last 2 days, i m shocked & surprised with my odd behaviourCryCryCry
My hubby he is fully supportiveLOL , trying to calm me down or maybe mocking in his heartLOL saying " i feel sorry for you, even though you are married with 3 kids you have this huge gigantic crush on a man who don't even know you existCryCry Now suffer the consequences of this crush , cry over it & get over it asapCryLOL"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khusiarnavbablio09shass-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bablio09

hey girls goodnight for now.  am leaving c u all 2mrw. till then take care. and take it easy dearies.   calm down. relax. 
Happy Diwali to all.  may this festive season bring in loads of happiness, joy  and good health to all of you and your families.

hey bablio, happy diwali dear!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

revathysugathan Senior Member
revathysugathan
revathysugathan

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
fav scene??? hmmm.

The one i hate is easy - DungeonAngry

There are too many to love but the best is the way he follows her on Shadow as she leaves for home and the dialogue he spoke o Shadow - loved it to bits Thumbs Up

About Barun leaving - I believe he cannot quit the show as he knows that the popularity he now enjoys is from the show and it would be career suicide. Time will tell.

But one thing is for sure - He leaves and then I leave IPKKND. It won't be the magical journey it is now w/o Barun & Sanaya.

Edited by revathysugathan - 11 November 2012 at 12:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09kushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bablio09

hey girls goodnight for now. am leaving c u all 2mrw. till then take care. and take it easy dearies. calm down. relax.
Happy Diwali to all. may this festive season bring in loads of happiness, joy and good health to all of you and your families.

GOOD NIGHT HUN SWEET DREAMS

bablio09A_Soul

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

never in my life i have bad spoken to anyone or utter swearing/galians but the amount of galian i have given to ph/sp/gul in the last 2 days, i m shocked & surprised with my odd behaviourCryCryCry
My hubby he is fully supportiveLOL , trying to calm me down or maybe mocking in his heartLOL saying " i feel sorry for you, even though you are married with 3 kids you have this huge gigantic crush on a man who don't even know you existCryCry Now suffer the consequences of this crush , cry over it & get over it asapCryLOL"

U just didnt read ur hubby's thought did u????!!!!!!?!?!?! ROFL   ROFL
I am same here... my BF just goes deaf ears when i talk abt Barun or the show!! Angry   Angry 
and later pats me not so sympathetically and says " Good" Angry  Angry   Angry can u believe that?!?!?!?! i hate him so much for saying that... 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09shasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

<font color="#990000" size="3">never in my life i have bad spoken to anyone or utter swearing/galians but the amount of galian i have given to ph/sp/gul in the last 2 days, i m shocked & surprised with my odd behaviourCryCryCry
</div><div>
My hubby he is fully supportiveLOL, trying to calm me down or maybe mocking in his heartLOLsaying " i feel sorry for you, even though you are married with 3 kids you have this huge gigantic crush on a man who don't even know you existCryCryNow suffer the consequences of this crush , cry over it & get over it asapCryLOL"</font>

lolz u made me laugh here dear seriously i laughed for the 1st time i think for the day. Oh our brother-in-law is so nice dont he get all J type while seeing u having crush on someone else? I'll tell u the truth my mom hardly say for any actor that he is handsome or something like that but one day she saw barun when i was watching IPKKND and she said that he is no doubt handsome lolz.

bablio09A_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

<font color="#990000" size="3">never in my life i have bad spoken to anyone or utter swearing/galians but the amount of galian i have given to ph/sp/gul in the last 2 days, i m shocked & surprised with my odd behaviourCryCryCry
</div>
My hubby he is fully supportiveLOL, trying to calm me down or maybe mocking in his heartLOLsaying " i feel sorry for you, even though you are married with 3 kids you have this huge gigantic crush on a man who don't even know you existCryCryNow suffer the consequences of this crush , cry over it & get over it asapCryLOL"</font>
<font color="#0000cc" size="3">U just didnt read ur hubby's thought did u????!!!!!!?!?!?!ROFL ROFL</font>
<font color="#0000cc" size="3">I am same here... my BF just goes deaf ears when i talk abt Barun or the show!!Angry Angry</font>
<font color="#0000cc" size="3">and later pats me not so sympathetically and says " Good" AngryAngry Angrycan u believe that?!?!?!?! i hate him so much for saying that...</font>
<font color="#0000cc" size="3"></font>
<div>

ROFL haha laughing for the 2nd time poor u but what can he do when he saw his gf talking abt some other handsome guy i guess he wanted Barun never had appeared on tv ... Same here hun its not just Brun i love SaRun as Arshi or no IPKKND it was these two who made the serial and other than them its just mami n nk.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09shassA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Farwa_Ibrahim

</div><div>

lolz u made me laugh here dear seriously i laughed for the 1st time i think for the day. Oh our brother-in-law is so nice dont he get all J type while seeing u having crush on someone else? I'll tell u the truth my mom hardly say for any actor that he is handsome or something like that but one day she saw barun when i was watching IPKKND and she said that he is no doubt handsome lolz.

@ farwa & khushi arnav:
no he is not JLOL or i dont knowConfusedLOL he always thinks i m an extremely immature person but now he says that my  seriouscrush on barun has proved to him that i m in real a very immature  unrealistic personCryAngryLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bablio09-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top