Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 58)

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 5937

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

 
 
 
@ shass: you are arnav in A.S.HDay Dreaming:
ub to drooling shuru shass pay, kha jaoon gee main ub shass koDay Dreaming attitude to killer hai meray doastDay Dreaming
 
@ hoope: akash the sensible shy smart one, knows when to make a right smart move without getting noticed.
 
@ A_soul: indeed NK, funny humorous one.Always keeping a friendly light atmosphere.
 
the three of you indeed make awesome threesome!
 
 

Oh dear... i m not used to these kind words... u all are spoiling me.. i tell you...

@bablio: why didnt u clarify, when say i didnt remember who has reffered us as A.S.H.
Any way... m so loving it!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquilinekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Joined: 29 June 2012
Posts: 9357

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
So in few minutes there will be official good bye to IPKKND but just on screen but it will remain in my heart and no one can stop me loving the most adorable couple on screen n i will still call myself arshi fan. I love IPKKND and Arshi n SaRun n for that m not going to leave IPKKND and just as Lin Said there is always hope so i hope for IPKKND season 2. Wo kehty hain na umeed pr dunia kaeem hai. Last night certain events happend in a way that m feeling much low but no doubt whenever i come to inn or cottage i always had a genuine smile on my face... Right now who amongst u guys said that she hasnt even dreamt abt seeing so many girls with so much love and peace for one another and it just happend here. I agree n m so much glad i rad Lin's story which let me meet(cyber meet) u guys. Really love each and everyone of u specially Lin. Last night i missed the chance of having a direct convo with Lin today m just hoping and hope for sometimes else too as sometimes we the humans are bounded by responsibilities and most importantly by ''should nots''. Being the youngest one sometimes sucks. Will try to read all comments from the time of my last visit but again if i can

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquilinekushipuglyJammy-music1A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 4218

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline


Could I give a prediction of my own?
The Thursday's episode that they had planned which definitely has Arnav ion it, Kushi winning and Arnav walking on top stage to claim her as his wife...this is what they intended to show on Thursday and then an episode on Friday and then on Monday or Tuesday, his accident...
But now, they have decided to give the farewell episode on Friday which is why they have nothing to show after that. Becoz it ends with Kushi in his arms...
This is just my perception of how it might be and I am 98% sure I am right. But then again, I could be wrong coz I have no source from the great Team. Just what my heart believes and my mind knows. 

Oh goodness! I feel like smiling and crying at the same time!!!
It began with her in his arms and it ended with her in his arms...just like how I'd dreamed it would be!!!! What better ending could anyone have dreamed to have!!



Okay...I don't know if I will stay here long. That epi was so heartbreaking, not because of the emotions on the faces of the characters but because of the marvelous way in which the scenes were blended and music was shot. It ended with the sound of sparkles!! And the best part about the epi was the dialogues! Perfect ending I say!! Perfect!

Okay, now after a month's break, we need to begin on the work to get IPKKND Season 2. Give Barun and the team a break. Let LM and the CVs have a month and a half to think up a better plot and varied twists to a better IPPKND and then get the entire Cast together again! 
And we need the break too: focus better on life, studies, family and work and then come after one and half months to be addicted ArShi fans again!!

P. S. One sad feeling...wish they'd shown the Gupta Parivaar too... but Chelo! No probs! I'm so happy with the way they put the curtain. And I am so excited about the coming Season 2. IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. Believe and it will. Trust me! 


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsJammy--Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 4218

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

No one can stop me loving the most adorable couple on screen n i will still call myself arshi fan. I love IPKKND and Arshi n SaRun n for that m not going to leave IPKKND and just as Lin Said there is always hope so i hope for IPKKND season 2. Wo kehty hain na umeed pr dunia kaeem hai.

 
Farwa darling! I'm here! Thanks again for this thread! Can never thank you enough! And for your words, you deserve a hug! No, dear, we can NEVER stop being Arshi Fans! You're right!
IPKKND rocks! ArShi rock! SaRun rocks! The Forum rocks! Life rocks! I am so happy! I'm crying and smiling, really!!!

Hm...I wanted to post some VMs of Salsa today...is everyone in the mood for more ArShi doses? We shouldn't cry and move away from ArShi becoz it hurts to be reminded of them. We need to give them life by watching their videos and drooling over their pictures!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafs-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Joined: 16 May 2012
Posts: 4860

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Hello everyone! How is everyone holding up?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquilineA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Joined: 29 June 2012
Posts: 9357

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by Aquiline


Could I give a prediction of my own?
The Thursday's episode that they had planned which definitely has Arnav ion it, Kushi winning and Arnav walking on top stage to claim her as his wife...this is what they intended to show on Thursday and then an episode on Friday and then on Monday or Tuesday, his accident...
But now, they have decided to give the farewell episode on Friday which is why they have nothing to show after that. Becoz it ends with Kushi in his arms...
This is just my perception of how it might be and I am 98% sure I am right. But then again, I could be wrong coz I have no source from the great Team. Just what my heart believes and my mind knows. 

Oh goodness! I feel like smiling and crying at the same time!!!
It began with her in his arms and it ended with her in his arms...just like how I'd dreamed it would be!!!! What better ending could anyone have dreamed to have!!



Okay...I don't know if I will stay here long. That epi was so heartbreaking, not because of the emotions on the faces of the characters but because of the marvelous way in which the scenes were blended and music was shot. It ended with the sound of sparkles!! And the best part about the epi was the dialogues! Perfect ending I say!! Perfect!

No doubt hun superb i had smile on my face and tears in my eyes and just like cherry on the top Lyraa is saying her farewell tooCry

Okay, now after a month's break, we need to begin on the work to get IPKKND Season 2. Give Barun and the team a break. Let LM and the CVs have a month and a half to think up a better plot and varied twists to a better IPPKND and then get the entire Cast together again!

yesss i m on board

And we need the break too: focus better on life, studies, family and work and then come after one and half months to be addicted ArShi fans again!! Clap

P. S. One sad feeling...wish they'd shown the Gupta Parivaar too. missed them too .. but Chelo! No probs! I'm so happy with the way they put the curtain. And I am so excited about the coming Season 2. IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. Believe and it will. Trust me!

yes i believe and hope too


The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquilineshasskushipuglyA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Joined: 29 June 2012
Posts: 9357

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

No one can stop me loving the most adorable couple on screen n i will still call myself arshi fan. I love IPKKND and Arshi n SaRun n for that m not going to leave IPKKND and just as Lin Said there is always hope so i hope for IPKKND season 2. Wo kehty hain na umeed pr dunia kaeem hai.

 
Farwa darling! I'm here! Thanks again for this thread! Can never thank you enough! n i cant thank u enough for bringing TB&TBR really and yesterday's update was too good the recreation of two fav. events  And for your words, you deserve a hug!  ahhh thank u so muchNo, dear, we can NEVER stop being Arshi Fans! You're right!
IPKKND rocks! ArShi rock! SaRun rocks! The Forum rocks! Life rocks! I am so happy! I'm crying and smiling, really!!!

same here no doubt they do

Hm...I wanted to post some VMs of Salsa today...is everyone in the mood for more ArShi doses? i cant see them but yes it would for defo lift others moods We shouldn't cry and move away from ArShi becoz it hurts to be reminded of them. true We need to give them life by watching their videos and drooling over their pictures! thanx to tumblr and for u guys youtube i wish u tube get unbanned as soon as possible so that i can watch over and over again

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquilineshasskushipuglyA_Soul

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Joined: 16 May 2012
Posts: 4860

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline



Oh goodness! I feel like smiling and crying at the same time!!!
It began with her in his arms and it ended with her in his arms...just like how I'd dreamed it would be!!!! What better ending could anyone have dreamed to have!!



Okay...I don't know if I will stay here long. That epi was so heartbreaking, not because of the emotions on the faces of the characters but because of the marvelous way in which the scenes were blended and music was shot. It ended with the sound of sparkles!! And the best part about the epi was the dialogues! Perfect ending I say!! Perfect!

Okay, now after a month's break, we need to begin on the work to get IPKKND Season 2. Give Barun and the team a break. Let LM and the CVs have a month and a half to think up a better plot and varied twists to a better IPPKND and then get the entire Cast together again! 
And we need the break too: focus better on life, studies, family and work and then come after one and half months to be addicted ArShi fans again!!

P. S. One sad feeling...wish they'd shown the Gupta Parivaar too... but Chelo! No probs! I'm so happy with the way they put the curtain. And I am so excited about the coming Season 2. IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. Believe and it will. Trust me! 




For me, lin, IPK ended with Aarav's adoption. For me this week never happened. I will never let the off screen drama tarnish the memories of IPK. There is nothing that can destroy those memories.

This is certainly not the end we hoped for. Yes, the flashbacks were amazing but it should have been more. It could have been more. But isnt that the human nature. We are never satisfied. we always want more. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquilineshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
[Crazy Friends Circle#1 //.] - Join Now

2 3 4 5

Author: -Priii-   Replies: 35   Views: 3497

-Priii- 35 3497 11 October 2008 at 9:33am by -Priii-
Friendship Circle - 1st Task Started pg32

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: Khaya   Replies: 312   Views: 11711

Khaya 312 11711 26 May 2008 at 11:23am by Vitna

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index