Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 58)

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Had put this in kushipugly's public thread but then thought of putting it here too!

Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by kushipugly

Please just today, join your hands together , sit togeter to watch n discuss like happy family & close firends & bid a happy farewell to ipkknd with a hope that season 2 is possible  with all the cast of ipkknd.

Yup! Totally sitting with you all for tonight's grand finale! 
Hm...wonder what everyone will be like in front of the screen tonight...

OH I JUST LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Originally posted by A_Soul

Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

Shas' one-liners!
Shass and one liners...???!!!!!!!!!???!!!!!! Shocked

Ye kab, kahaan, kaise ho gaya????

Lin: Shass is famouse for his LOOoNG comments..
and now she is not only trying her hands on One liners too but also being successful in it...

Wah wah Shass.. tere to do no hatho main Laddooo!!!!!

Amazing!! so soul..u thought i cudnt speak one liners??*shakes head* ask my teachers man..esp. during xmz.. Embarrassed

No, you can speak... but to write... yes i doubt..!!Wink

O-M-G ! indeed !! congrats pugly..luv u too.. n wht ws all dat,abt wntg my ''brains''??LOLLOL..pugly,u cn hv thm n all fr free..bt let me warn u,they wont b beneficial..u ONLY thnk dat way.. whras,i knw dat twisted minds hv twisted complications! u r really blessed to tk thgs simple n easy.. i wish i cud..LOL

I am laughing for over this... love u shassyyy!!!

love u too soul.. sumtmz..i wonder if a guy wud pass by da inn n peeped in n saw us all throwing LUV YOUs n HUG YOUs at eachothr,in dis ladies' club..he may get da wrong impression *Ahem*..
but whts da best part??
there's actually a place in da world whr all women cn CO-EXIST Happily!!Shocked...ROFL i thought i wont live to see dat day n such a place.. me loving dis!!Hug

That would be really intresting one, if a guy visits here...
First he will be so excited to see so many beautiful ladies around... per bad me, after looking the senario..  Bichara... kosega aapne nasib ko... itni sari ladkiya, per ek bhi kaam ki nahi...LOL

Originally posted by khusiarnav

Aree KA.. as u can see in pic, bich main se 2 tukade hue hain...
Maine to Favikol se jod bhi diye...
ab koi mai ka lal tod ke to dikhaye...!!

Yeh Favikol ka jod hain tutega nahi...!!Wink

Hahaa.. yes soul..ur scenario's better thn Achu's n KP's.. poor KP..whnevr she tries to mend it..it agn breaks dwn... ab tau Glue bi short hogaya market se..she's usd so much.. LOL

Haha ha ha LOL koi baat nahi.. sui dhaga hain na..!!Wink

Originally posted by hoopoe

Originally posted by hoopoe

Ohhh I love this convo.. yes Hoopoe i m impressed tooo... and now becoming greedy to know d reason behind choosing pic for my heart... Wink 

and shass thats good u didnt pick up psychology, as u know there is no need... u r so good in it already!!

Originally posted by bablio09

Hey shass fantastic post of all our hearts. hugs to you too dear.  perfect depiction.  

but please can u elaborate on mine, as to why you chose that particular one. 

Soul n bablio..both of u mk a line..as i hv found me anothr way of earning my livelihood.. u aint getting ne free psychological analysis..Wink..LOL
ON A SERIOUS NOTE...
BACHI KI JAAN LO GEY KIYA??!!Confused

Smart way to escape shassy... but m here jumping here n there to block ur way...

[below line read the way sanaya says it to barun..]
Shassy tu aisa karegi meri sath, tu mere liye itna nai karegi..!!

M waiting...!!Unhappy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquilineshasskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged

calling it a day... Good night girls...!!

@shass n Lin: will reply to rest of ur comments tomorrow morning from officeWink

GOOD NYT SOUL.. good thg i dnt live in ur neighborhood, it wudnt b dat ''FREINDLY'' nw... RYT????LOLLOL

Yeah... it could be over friendly..Wink ROFL

Dont be scared dear... m nice n straight girl only!!!! Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquilineshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

@ shass: you are arnav in A.S.HDay Dreaming:
ub to drooling shuru shass pay, kha jaoon gee main ub shass koDay Dreaming attitude to killer hai meray doastDay Dreaming

@ hoope: akash the sensible shy smart one, knows when to make a right smart move without getting noticed.

@ A_soul: indeed NK, funny humorous one.Always keeping a friendly light atmosphere.

the three of you indeed make awesome threesome!

Oh dear... i m not used to these kind words... u all are spoiling me.. i tell you...

@bablio: why didnt u clarify, when say i didnt remember who has reffered us as A.S.H.
Any way... m so loving it!!!

LeafsAquilinekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 7:36am | IP Logged
So in few minutes there will be official good bye to IPKKND but just on screen but it will remain in my heart and no one can stop me loving the most adorable couple on screen n i will still call myself arshi fan. I love IPKKND and Arshi n SaRun n for that m not going to leave IPKKND and just as Lin Said there is always hope so i hope for IPKKND season 2. Wo kehty hain na umeed pr dunia kaeem hai. Last night certain events happend in a way that m feeling much low but no doubt whenever i come to inn or cottage i always had a genuine smile on my face... Right now who amongst u guys said that she hasnt even dreamt abt seeing so many girls with so much love and peace for one another and it just happend here. I agree n m so much glad i rad Lin's story which let me meet(cyber meet) u guys. Really love each and everyone of u specially Lin. Last night i missed the chance of having a direct convo with Lin today m just hoping and hope for sometimes else too as sometimes we the humans are bounded by responsibilities and most importantly by ''should nots''. Being the youngest one sometimes sucks. Will try to read all comments from the time of my last visit but again if i can

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquilinekushipuglyJammy-music1A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged

Could I give a prediction of my own?
The Thursday's episode that they had planned which definitely has Arnav ion it, Kushi winning and Arnav walking on top stage to claim her as his wife...this is what they intended to show on Thursday and then an episode on Friday and then on Monday or Tuesday, his accident...
But now, they have decided to give the farewell episode on Friday which is why they have nothing to show after that. Becoz it ends with Kushi in his arms...
This is just my perception of how it might be and I am 98% sure I am right. But then again, I could be wrong coz I have no source from the great Team. Just what my heart believes and my mind knows. 

Oh goodness! I feel like smiling and crying at the same time!!!
It began with her in his arms and it ended with her in his arms...just like how I'd dreamed it would be!!!! What better ending could anyone have dreamed to have!!

Okay...I don't know if I will stay here long. That epi was so heartbreaking, not because of the emotions on the faces of the characters but because of the marvelous way in which the scenes were blended and music was shot. It ended with the sound of sparkles!! And the best part about the epi was the dialogues! Perfect ending I say!! Perfect!

Okay, now after a month's break, we need to begin on the work to get IPKKND Season 2. Give Barun and the team a break. Let LM and the CVs have a month and a half to think up a better plot and varied twists to a better IPPKND and then get the entire Cast together again! 
And we need the break too: focus better on life, studies, family and work and then come after one and half months to be addicted ArShi fans again!!

P. S. One sad feeling...wish they'd shown the Gupta Parivaar too... but Chelo! No probs! I'm so happy with the way they put the curtain. And I am so excited about the coming Season 2. IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. Believe and it will. Trust me! 

LeafsJammy--Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

No one can stop me loving the most adorable couple on screen n i will still call myself arshi fan. I love IPKKND and Arshi n SaRun n for that m not going to leave IPKKND and just as Lin Said there is always hope so i hope for IPKKND season 2. Wo kehty hain na umeed pr dunia kaeem hai.

Farwa darling! I'm here! Thanks again for this thread! Can never thank you enough! And for your words, you deserve a hug! No, dear, we can NEVER stop being Arshi Fans! You're right!
IPKKND rocks! ArShi rock! SaRun rocks! The Forum rocks! Life rocks! I am so happy! I'm crying and smiling, really!!!

Hm...I wanted to post some VMs of Salsa today...is everyone in the mood for more ArShi doses? We shouldn't cry and move away from ArShi becoz it hurts to be reminded of them. We need to give them life by watching their videos and drooling over their pictures!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafs-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Hello everyone! How is everyone holding up?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquilineA_Soul

Go to top