Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 57)

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 4218

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

you know this is what is scaring me aquiline, a maddened place with wild fire.
yesterday i saw in forum , people asking forum members to tweet ekta for i dont know what & some crazy petitions going on.
I always call SP as i fear that because of some crazy obsessive demands we will end up with nothing. Crazy maddened demands cannot be outnumbered but they will win if we dont even try a bit. You cant tell them to back off on forum oir they will reach to yr throats but we can call SP & tell them that yes please take as long as it takes but if you bring back the show bring it with sensible PH/cvs.

 
*nods* What more should I say dear Apia...but I will tell you this: the Forum is a perfect representation of the world at large. What the present generation looks like! Highly aggressive, immature in reactions and will not wait to think before they leap. Selfishness is rampant and it hurts what the world is becoming to be. But I keep telling myself, life is wonderful and everyone is good, because that's the way I want it to be. Hence, IPKKND Forum is the best place in the virtual world and I will always remember the place for what it has given me...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafs-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 4218

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Oh goodness! I'm laughing like a maniac seeing this! I'm going to go see the Videos of him doing the dance now!!

Originally posted by kushipugly

Will arnav go Gangam to find khusi in the forest
 
 
  
 
 
 
but yes, the horses ran away & shadow being the royal horse of the royal arnav , not willing to carry a cart is not here .
So lets see how our royal arnavji will search for khushi.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafs-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 3187

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by kushipugly

you know this is what is scaring me aquiline, a maddened place with wild fire.
yesterday i saw in forum , people asking forum members to tweet ekta for i dont know what & some crazy petitions going on.
I always call SP as i fear that because of some crazy obsessive demands we will end up with nothing. Crazy maddened demands cannot be outnumbered but they will win if we dont even try a bit. You cant tell them to back off on forum oir they will reach to yr throats but we can call SP & tell them that yes please take as long as it takes but if you bring back the show bring it with sensible PH/cvs.

 
*nods* What more should I say dear Apia...but I will tell you this: the Forum is a perfect representation of the world at large. What the present generation looks like! Highly aggressive, immature in reactions and will not wait to think before they leap. Selfishness is rampant and it hurts what the world is becoming to be. But I keep telling myself, life is wonderful and everyone is good, because that's the way I want it to be. Hence, IPKKND Forum is the best place in the virtual world and I will always remember the place for what it has given me...

Aquiline, kia mouseebat haiAngry
yay picture dalneey zarooree thee kya, mujhay jummah key tyaree kernee thee , ub bohat mehnat kerna paree gee iss picture say eyes hatany kay liayDay Dreaming
 
yes this forum has given me all of you & this forum became possible by ippknd /SP/Ph & i m just ever so grateful to all of them for making it possible.
 
going to make a post on IF now as i just cant take this abusing of TMs anymore. i m verry reactive you know that & its just killing me seeeing them fighting for god knows what silly reasons!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 4218

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Aquiline, kia mouseebat haiAngry
yay picture dalneey zarooree thee kya, mujhay jummah key tyaree kernee thee , ub bohat mehnat kerna paree gee iss picture say eyes hatany kay liayDay Dreaming
 
yes this forum has given me all of you & this forum became possible by ippknd /SP/Ph & i m just ever so grateful to all of them for making it possible.
 
going to make a post on IF now as i just cant take this abusing of TMs anymore. i m verry reactive you know that & its just killing me seeeing them fighting for god knows what silly reasons!

Thank goodness there are emoticons though I detest using them. I don't understand the national  language well so at first I thought you were really pissed of or something and then I saw your second emotion and I was like *phew*! 
* chuckle* Alright deary! See you in your new post. And nope! I won't post such pictures anymore...* evil smirk*




The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 3187

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by kushipugly

Aquiline, kia mouseebat haiAngry
yay picture dalneey zarooree thee kya, mujhay jummah key tyaree kernee thee , ub bohat mehnat kerna paree gee iss picture say eyes hatany kay liayDay Dreaming
 
yes this forum has given me all of you & this forum became possible by ippknd /SP/Ph & i m just ever so grateful to all of them for making it possible.
 
going to make a post on IF now as i just cant take this abusing of TMs anymore. i m verry reactive you know that & its just killing me seeeing them fighting for god knows what silly reasons!

Thank goodness there are emoticons though I detest using them. I don't understand the national  language well so at first I thought you were really pissed of or something and then I saw your second emotion and I was like *phew*! 
* chuckle* Alright deary! See you in your new post. And nope! I won't post such pictures anymore...* evil smirk*




aquilineAngry
i m telling you i have to prepare for jummah prayers & you getting me glued to this hotty is not nice!
how to take eyes offDay Dreaming 
hai Allah, what a creation! SubhanAllah!Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 4218

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

aquilineAngry
i m telling you i have to prepare for jummah prayers & you getting me glued to this hotty is not nice!
how to take eyes offDay Dreaming 
hai Allah, what a creation! SubhanAllah!Day Dreaming

*chuckle* Okay, go and prepare for your prayer dear. and pray for all our Comrades when you do.


For my other Comrades, I was watching an SBS epi right now and look what my screen froze at...check the tag under our couple!


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 3187

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by kushipugly

aquilineAngry
i m telling you i have to prepare for jummah prayers & you getting me glued to this hotty is not nice!
how to take eyes offDay Dreaming 
hai Allah, what a creation! SubhanAllah!Day Dreaming

*chuckle* Okay, go and prepare for your prayer dear. and pray for all our Comrades when you do.


For my other Comrades, I was watching an SBS epi right now and look what my screen froze at...check the tag under our couple!


me feeling hot hot hot in -1degrees.
whata creation , WHAT A CREATION!!!!!!!Day Dreaming SubhanAllahDay Dreaming
good the media acknowledges itClap
 
 
ok goodbyes for now. will come during or after epi around 4pm.
hope to see all the comrades here soonSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 4218

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by Aquiline




For my other Comrades, I was watching an SBS epi right now and look what my screen froze at...check the tag under our couple!


me feeling hot hot hot in -1degrees.
whata creation , WHAT A CREATION!!!!!!!Day Dreaming SubhanAllahDay Dreaming
good the media acknowledges itClap
 
 
ok goodbyes for now. will come during or after epi around 4pm.
hope to see all the comrades here soonSmile

I'll be here, after the epi has aired. Will be posting VMs of Salsa today... Bye dear! Never thought I would find anyone here in my daytime...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsA_Soul

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Friendship Circle - 1st Task Started pg32

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43

Author: Khaya   Replies: 342   Views: 11470

Khaya 342 11470 18 October 2008 at 5:09pm by *Nishi*
[Crazy Friends Circle#1 //.] - Join Now

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -Priii-   Replies: 40   Views: 3388

-Priii- 40 3388 12 October 2008 at 3:01am by Baby S

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index