Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 56)

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by kushipugly

Comrades in circle,
please come here during or after last episode of the show & together we will share our love  for this epic fairyttale.
i dont want to say goodbyes but i guess time has come & everything that happens is just for the best. although it hurts at that time but its after sometime that we realize it happened for the good of all.

Apia, there is never a goodbye, dear. The story may have ended tonight but it continue in our hearts and in our thoughts...and best of all, after a month or two, it will continue again on screen.
BELIEVE!! And it will happen!
P.S. And for that bold sentence of yours: HUGS!!!
apia, again by my aquiline!
thankyouHug you my family nowHug

yes, you are right kabhee alwida na kehna.When you love someone, they always stay in your heart , doesnt matter if you see them on a daily basis or not, they just become a part of yr heart.
I mn so glad that i watched this show & found sarun, such lovely people  come in yr life  only if you are lucky. i m ever so grateful to SP/Ph for givinng us arun & arshi.
Called SP again this morningLOLLOL
they saying people calling in a huge number for season 2 or new show & yes Starplus may consider .

& yes about the bolfd part LOL yesterday as there was no epi i had a long long long chat with kids at teatime after school & they were ever so happyLOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged

LOL yesterday as there was no epi i had a long long long chat with kids at teatime after school & they were ever so happyLOL 

Ah, you see...correcting all that we messed up with during this 1 and a half year of obsessed fandom...the good things come and we will remember to live again fully...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafskushipugly

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusiarnav

@KP... u are here dear... i missed u so much!! i am not being able to get the fact that our show is ending Tomorrow!!! seriously will it really end??? m i in denial or something??? it really doesnot feel real... 

i have been calling Sp and demanding for a second season... hopes r high but will they give us 2nd season??? I dont know!! And the operators are no help... i get more mad when i talk to them...Angry  Angry  Angry
 I will call them again...

Hey KA and KP... to call/mail n demand for season 2 is absolutly right... but wanna suggest something,,,

Currently whole IPK team is on break now, they have nothing in hand currently... no story plot, no creative idea, no new idea of presentation n direction... so they could not start season 2 too soon..

Also Barun is definately not going to start work b4 2 months atleast..

n practically speaking SP after few days will not listen abt it...

so my idea is.. v all should take a break for a month or two and then start again with call/mail... if they will have a mental peace from fans call on IPK they will listen, understand n most importantly consider d demands positively and will give a thought atleast...

Var tabhi karna chahiye jab uska asar sabse jyada ho...!!!!
at Right time.. at Right place... with Right force...!!

LeafsAquilinekushipugly

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged

LOL yesterday as there was no epi i had a long long long chat with kids at teatime after school & they were ever so happyLOL 

Ah, you see...correcting all that we messed up with during this 1 and a half year of obsessed fandom...the good things come and we will remember to live again fully...

you know, me & my hubby we never indulge in  daily soaps or movies but just spent time with kids & family. So me watching a daily drama which even though was just 20min came as a huge shock for all the family especially kids. But poor kids & hubby are just comforting me these days, giving me more attention just so that i can easily get over this hurtful procedure of ipkknd.
there is just no one like family & close friends like all of you!

LeafsAquiline

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

Originally posted by khusiarnav

@KP... u are here dear... i missed u so much!! i am not being able to get the fact that our show is ending Tomorrow!!! seriously will it really end??? m i in denial or something??? it really doesnot feel real... 

i have been calling Sp and demanding for a second season... hopes r high but will they give us 2nd season??? I dont know!! And the operators are no help... i get more mad when i talk to them...Angry  Angry  Angry
 I will call them again...

Hey KA and KP... to call/mail n demand for season 2 is absolutly right... but wanna suggest something,,,

Currently whole IPK team is on break now, they have nothing in hand currently... no story plot, no creative idea, no new idea of presentation n direction... so they could not start season 2 too soon..

so my idea is.. v all should take a break for a month or two and then start again with call/mail... if they will have a mental peace from fans call on IPK they will listen, understand n most importantly consider d demands positively and will give a thought atleast...

yes you are right A_soulThumbs Up
SP themselves have said that evem if they consider season 2 it will take more than a few months to pull together a team or even to start a new show.
Punkaj said they are aware of huge international popularity of sarun & will love to get them back Smile

just hope this happens.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafskhusiarnavAquilineA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged

*applauds*
This needs to be put up on a bulletin board! Anyone, know of a good bulletin board? Hm...I'm wondering if I should make a last post for the Main Forum. Coz that's how I began my life in the IF, with analysis posts on the episodes...
But then again, the Forum is a wildfire. Its safe to steer away from walking into that maddened place. Oh, what my beloved Forum has come to!

LeafshoopoeA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged

there is just no one like family & close friends like all of you!

Family and GOOD friends. 
Rare to find... but if found, are a source of strength for life!

LeafsA_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged

*applauds*
This needs to be put up on a bulletin board! Anyone, know of a good bulletin board? Hm...I'm wondering if I should make a last post for the Main Forum. Coz that's how I began my life in the IF, with analysis posts on the episodes...
But then again, the Forum is a wildfire. Its safe to steer away from walking into that maddened place. Oh, what my beloved Forum has come to!
you know this is what is scaring me aquiline, a maddened place with wild fire.
yesterday i saw in forum , people asking forum members to tweet ekta for i dont know what & some crazy petitions going on.
I always call SP as i fear that because of some crazy obsessive demands we will end up with nothing. Crazy maddened demands cannot be outnumbered but they will win if we dont even try a bit. You cant tell them to back off on forum oir they will reach to yr throats but we can call SP & tell them that yes please take as long as it takes but if you bring back the show bring it with sensible PH/cvs.

LeafsAquilineA_Soul

Go to top