Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 55)

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leafs

Originally posted by khusiarnav

Originally posted by Leafs

Looks like I missed all the fun today!  Everyone was in a positive mood and no guesses as to why?
Miss A was here in person trying to cheer everyone  by giving away some of her secrets from the FF and not forgetting all the beautiful VMs.  I was in IPKKND heaven watching them all ahhh!   I wish I had been here earlier, I could have asked for the moon and got itLOL

If the show ends with Khushi falling into Arnav's arms from the ramp, this show will unintentionally, by sheer hand of fate become a classic.  People who may watch this series years from now, who know nothing of the history will think, the makers are so clever for going the full circle from when they first met.  Poor souls will have no idea that it was not intentional!

Three cheers for IPKKND Hip Hip Hurray  Hip Hip Hurray   Hip Hip Hurray

@khusiarnav - it looks like you and me are from the same hemisphere, lingering on these threads when the rest of the world is asleep.  Unfortunately I will be out all day tomorrow as well and won't be able to watch the final episode till very late after which I will have a good cry and then move on with my life, that is till Season 2 comes aroundLOL

i guess we are hon... from same hemisphere and lingering on these threads when rest are asleep!! we both will be crying out loud when rest will be done... or maybe not!! i cant say about the moving on part dear... not yet!!!
But i really hope they would give us season 2!! 

So true...there will be a void to be filled.  I was so looking forward to loads of IPKKND this Winter over a mug of hot chocolate in my warm pj's after which i would switch to The B and the BR and enjoy the second dose of ArHi ... but alas that was not to be, the carpet was pulled from under me.  I still shake my head in amazement and think is this really happening, is IPKKND really ending???Confused   

But we still have all these friends here and above all we have The B and the BR which we can always count on.

that exactly was my plan too for this winter break... guess it will never happen!! i too dont feel its for real... never thought its gonna end.. that too so soon!!! never!!!

now TB n TBR  and all the innwallio are the only escape for us from all the heart break we gonna get after tomorrow!!!

waiting and dreading tomorrow at the same time!! Ouch

m off to bed now hon... have to start my day early!! see you in the evening tomorrow... we will have our share of cry maybe together... take care dear,... good night!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafs-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Leafs Senior Member
Leafs
Leafs

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Good Night...see ya tomorrow.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Leafs!!! My Mentor!! Thou camest...but yes, the hemispheres do make it hard for us to MEET here. Anyway, in honour of your coming...I will leave behind this VM that I saw today morning. Its not got the perfection of Puja's VMs but its got everything that matters to us...

Mayajim's Final Adieu to IPKKND

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOt9_qpo*nE&feature=plcp

And music, its so sweet of you to come here to spend time with me and our friends. You could have been with your friends in the Main Forum and yet, you peeped in here to tell us that you are willing to smile through the tears. A hug to you for that.
And Sush, you are simply there for everyone here! Music has promised to update you regarding the epi and I'll see if I can too...

Good day to all!

Edited by Aquiline - 30 November 2012 at 12:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafskushipuglyA_Soul207shikha

207shikha IF-Rockerz
207shikha
207shikha

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
heya hello peeps.!

new here. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 207shikha

heya hello peeps.!

new here. Big smile
Hey Shikha dear! Just when I had sent you a PM!! No one's here but me, though. Like I said, just take a walk through the last few pages and instead of wounding yourself,  try to find strength in memories...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafskushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul207shikha

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
today is the last day of ipkknd & people instead of joining hands & say their goodbyes together with love to all the cast, here in IF they are fighting, abusing & cursing each other like the other one is not human. Cursing barun mercilessly. 
Its really crazy & sad. We claim to love ipkknd but this love is turned into some wild obsession harming the other.
Sad really sad.

Comrades in circle,
please come here during or after last episode of the show & together we will share our love  for this epic fairyttale.
i dont want to say goodbyes but i guess time has come & everything that happens is just for the best. although it hurts at that time but its after sometime that we realize it happened for the good of all.

Edited by kushipugly - 30 November 2012 at 2:38am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafskhusiarnavAquilinehoopoe-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Comrades in circle,
please come here during or after last episode of the show & together we will share our love  for this epic fairyttale.
i dont want to say goodbyes but i guess time has come & everything that happens is just for the best. although it hurts at that time but its after sometime that we realize it happened for the good of all.

Apia, there is never a goodbye, dear. The story may have ended tonight but it continue in our hearts and in our thoughts...and best of all, after a month or two, it will continue again on screen.
BELIEVE!! And it will happen!
P.S. And for that bold sentence of yours: HUGS!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafskhusiarnavhoopoe207shikha-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 30 November 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged

* chuckle* Oh, those two! Watch the latest trailer for the Star Parivaar UK Event...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjZzQoZoHv0

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafs-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top