Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 53)

khusiarnav Goldie
khusiarnav
khusiarnav

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by Jammy-

Dear aquiline we will be honoured if you tell us what yr real name isBig smile& where r u fromBig smile

</div>
[DIV]
readers ddeserve to know about their favourite author, dont theyBig smile
but if you dont want to reveal, its fine too after all you are our sweetheart dearest aquilineHug
</font>

I second that. But only if you want to dearie.
i third that, fourth that & till infinity that but only if you r comfortable dearieBig smile

yes.. yes!! only if u are comfortable hon... no pressure!! Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquilineJammy--Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Read the prediction lin, it sounds plausible but they have re shot the beauty contest scene haven't they? Today's episode of sbs showed the final scene that they shot. So according to me yes Arnav will be there but I'll be a patchwork ending. Full on editing Sobti and Body doubles.

Anyway, I know we'll enjoy it because it's the last episode. I don't wanna crib about this one too :p We have all ranted enough it's just time to accept it as it is.

LeafsAquilinemusic1-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
hubby has arrived home now, got to go to serve dinner.

will be back a bit late.

Goodbyes Smile 
dream of a happy ipknd ending & yes aquiline is right, watch it with a smileCry & cherish it forever!

LeafskhusiarnavAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Dear aquiline we will be honoured if you tell us what yr real name isBig smile & where r u fromBig smile

readers ddeserve to know about their favourite author, dont theyBig smile

but if you dont want to reveal, its fine too after all you are our sweetheart dearest aquilineHug
Jammy and KP and KA, Yes, readers do deserve to know their author and I will tell you I am not yet 23 and I am currently in Kerala, India, doing my college studies. And as to my REAL name...*chuckle* Not as long as I am just a Forum Fiction Writer in a socialnetworking site. When I am about to leave, I might tell you my real name. Again, I might only. I need one little thing to be kept from the virtual world here until its time. But anything else anyone wants to know about me, I always tell.

Hm. Apia (if I can call you that), did you check my answers to the questions you'd asked me? Shas even came during that time.

Originally posted by music1

Lin the last vm was breathtaking...if u could convey my heartfelt thanks to Pooja for making it ...that would be great..or if possible just tell me how to contact her...and I would..all of her vm.s were great...but that last one was like ...mindblowing...it brought back all the intensity that was so this show...

I will see if there is a way to find her again, dear! I don't know if she's still in the Forum though. She used to be here in the username SublimeSaRun. I PMed her twice or thrice. I'll try and see if I can get her again for you, dear. And yes, the last one: it takes the cake wholly! I still remember, the night she had uploaded it, I cried like a baby!

Read the prediction lin, it sounds plausible but they have re shot the beauty contest scene haven't they? Today's episode of sbs showed the final scene that they shot. So according to me yes Arnav will be there but I'll be a patchwork ending. Full on editing Sobti and Body doubles. 

Anyway, I know we'll enjoy it because it's the last episode. I don't wanna crib about this one too :p We have all ranted enough it's just time to accept it as it is.
Well, dear, they actually took shots of Barun becoz he won't be returning from UK like Sanaya to complete the shots. Hence, we will see Arnav in the show when Kushi or the judges or the Raizada family don't need to be focused on the camera being the last day! And yes, keep up the spirit dear! That's what we want before we wave the final goodbye! Smile and give them our love... like always!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsJammy--Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

hubby has arrived home now, got to go to serve dinner.

will be back a bit late.

Goodbyes Smile

dream of a happy ipknd ending & yes aquiline is right, watch it with a smileCry& cherish it forever!

Goodbye KP. Goodnight.

Tomorrow will be the beginning of end. All the best. Keep tissues with you but with a smile on your faces.

Cheers

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Remember at the end of the show;

kabhi alwida na kehna
       Demand SP for ipk2!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafskhusiarnavJammy-Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Lin is from Kerela. Thats more than enough dearie. Thank you's for sharing this with us. Alas, it's time for me to go too.. Got to complete a few assignments. Before that I am gonna go read the update. :)

Goodnight all. have pleasant dreams. I'll drop by tomorrow. :) it was a treat being here. :)

LeafskhusiarnavAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged

Lin is from Kerela. Thats more than enough dearie. Thank you's for sharing this with us. Alas, it's time for me to go too.. Got to complete a few assignments. Before that I am gonna go read the update. :)

Goodnight all. have pleasant dreams. I'll drop by tomorrow. :) it was a treat being here. :)

Looking forward to seeing you here tomorrow too, dear! Goodnight for now, Jammykins!! 

Okay, time for Storyteller to chleep. * yawn* Goodnight dear KP and dear KA and dear music!

One last picture before logging off. Mind you, this has nothing to do with anything. Cut it. 

P. S. Oh, I love LM's signature "CUT IT." I think I should use it more often...

LeafskhusiarnavJammy--Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top