Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 52)

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kushipugly

Originally posted by khusiarnav

Originally posted by Jammy-

Lin is here? You guys, I am sorry, I didn't see anyone here so logged off. Whats going on peeps?

hey there... we are high on mixture of emotions dear... to put in simple words... 
show se... Bichad jane ka duk, judai ka gum hora hai!! CryCry 
update padhne k badh purane yado mein khoye hai... Day Dreaming 
kal ka din kya laney wala yeh soch k darr lagrahai Ouch  so its a mixture!! 
i m feeling sick of even thinking about tomorrow.
i dont know if they willshow arnav in the endCry
barun not in sbs  & sp said arnav maynot be there with the cast to say goodbyesCry

so i did what i m best in, i blasted sp on phoneLOLAngry

Arnav will be there in the last episode darling! Trust me. Put on a smile tomorrow when you prepare to watch the show. You welcomed the show with a happy heart, the undying magic of the show deserves your willing heart's smile when you wish it farewell. Cry. But cry only because you love it and will miss it. 

And Jammy dear, didn't you read the latest update?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafskhusiarnavJammy-hoopoekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
@ KP.KA, lin, I am online through cell so the quoting will mess up.
Guys, they keep on saying watch the end watch the end. There is no hint of Barun being around. I highly doubt that we will get a full shot ArHi scene. Did SP actually say that Barun might not be in it?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafskhusiarnavAquilinekushipugly-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Lin dearie I haven't. Thought about reading it before going to sleep, because I know your writing is very soothing. It'll help me with my sleep. :)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafskhusiarnavAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Dear aquiline we will be honoured if you tell us what yr real name isBig smile & where r u fromBig smile

readers ddeserve to know about their favourite author, dont theyBig smile

but if you dont want to reveal, its fine too after all you are our sweetheart dearest aquilineHug

LeafskhusiarnavJammy-Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

@ KP.KA, lin, I am online through cell so the quoting will mess up.
Guys, they keep on saying watch the end watch the end. There is no hint of Barun being around. I highly doubt that we will get a full shot ArHi scene. Did SP actually say that Barun might not be in it?

is it allowed to quote myself? Jammykins, hope you read the latest FF update and here's my thought regarding your question which I'd posted on this thread already...

Originally posted by Aquiline

Could I give a prediction of my own?
Okay, here goes. If it is true that shooting for Arnav's death was taken, it was probably to be shown in the episode coming on Monday. But when we demanded and we stomped our feet (I didn't coz I was away and even if I was here I don't know if timid Aquiline is the demanding, spamming kind)...so becoz they glimpsed viewers power, they decided to broadcast the show only till the Thursday's episode. The Thursday's episode that they had planned which definitely has Arnav ion it, Kushi winning and Arnav walking on top stage to claim her as his wife...this is what they intended to show on Thursday and then an episode on Friday and then on Monday or Tuesday, his accident...
But now, they have decided to give the farewell episode on Friday which is why they have nothing to show after that. Becoz it ends with Kushi in his arms...
This is just my perception of how it might be and I am 98% sure I am right. But then again, I could be wrong coz I have no source from the great Team. Just what my heart believes and my mind knows. 

Believe and remain positive dear.

LeafskhusiarnavJammy--Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

Dear aquiline we will be honoured if you tell us what yr real name isBig smile& where r u fromBig smile

</div>
[DIV]
but if you dont want to reveal, its fine too after all you are our sweetheart dearest aquilineHug
</font>

I second that. But only if you want to dearie.

LeafskhusiarnavAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

kushipugly IF-Dazzler
kushipugly
kushipugly

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Dear aquiline we will be honoured if you tell us what yr real name isBig smile& where r u fromBig smile

</div>
[DIV]
</font>

I second that. But only if you want to dearie.
i third that, fourth that & till infinity that but only if you r comfortable dearieBig smile

LeafskhusiarnavJammy-Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Lin the last vm was breathtaking...if u could convey my heartfelt thanks to Pooja for making it ...that would be great..or if possible just tell me how to contact her...and I would..all of her vm.s were great...but that last one was like ...mindblowing...it brought back all the intensity that was so this show...

LeafskhusiarnavJammy-AquilineA_Soul

Go to top