Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 49)

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Aquiline]I love this show and I will love it always!!

A blockbuster hit of Puja Sharma: 
Essence of ArHi: Love and Hate.

[/QUO

Awww!!!!!that was one emotionally packed vm...hats off to the maker man...I salute her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LeafsAquilineshasskushipugly

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music1

Awww!!!!!that was one emotionally packed vm...hats off to the maker man...I salute her.

Ah, music! Today seems to be Puja Sharma day. I'm posting all her VMs on this thread...Glad you are watching them and I'm not wasting my time posting! *chuckle*

Here's the short next one!

Leafsshassmusic1A_Soul

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Miss Pooja...ur are one awesome VM maker I salute you.And dearest Lin...thank uSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09AquilineshassA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by A_Soul

Cry
NAhiii...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASR mera hain...!!

No but actually i found Shass more funny then me... look at her in all post..!!

And shassyy... ab lin ne tuje ASR bana hi diya hain... to mere se bach ke rahi... teri izzat pe kabhi bhi hamla ho sakta hain...!! WinkWink  

Ab bol... 'luv u' n 'hugs 4 u'... LOL

Yeesh! I knew I shouldn't have decoded it and left it to you guys to decode it yourself. Will Hoopoe come crying too? * chuckle* But so sweet Soul that you riveted to your clever mode again! Yo, Shas! Soul's not gonna give you ANY peace now! Mark my words! *wink*

i knw..n nw am SCARED !!LOLLOLLOL

Originally posted by shass

1. what was shaym second lie to khushi when he came to proplose her.
Ha! The answer was obvious but you still have doubts. Okay, homework for you: pick the answers of the Comrades after that chapter as to which the lie might be and then tally them up. The highest tally is the right answer, or the right lie!! *chuckle*
EVIL LIN,INDEED!! Most ppl wrote dat he lied abt his ''family''.. so does he really love khushi thn??Shocked

Bingo on the answer of which is the right lie. An attempt to hide his wife from the world and to show himself as a lonely helpless man. The question is not Does he love her. Its: What does he want? There lies your answer. And you, my Lady Shas, already answered it many times in your FF comments.

YES! YES! YES !!
So only one small correction need's to b made.. tho i ws ryt abt sum motive part n dat he doesnt luv hr.. whn he usd da words ''heart's companion'',i took it in ''love's'' context.. . bt he said it in da context of ''marriage'' only! luv u lin..n luv u kp.. we wr all thnkg in da same direction bt missed a li'l spot their !!
Hug

2. Is shyam curse related somehow to maliks .
Is his curse related to them? No.
NOT EVN A TINY BIT??Confused..BT DA CURE MAY??Big smile
A cure could be...

YES !!!
Dancing

3. How come anjali married  a man who instead of giving her a life free from castle is satying in battlefields.
The question simply: Why did Lady Anjali marry the General? Answer: Its a long story. You really want me to narrate it here. Now?
I DNT MIND DAT ACTUALLY..Tongue

My Shas is so corrupted today! Lets talk business. How much are you willing to pay? * smirk*

ONLY Coffee n doughnuts !! oh bt i forgot..u dnt lyk coffee n am not gvg u doughnuts.. so i'll wait..Wink

Edited by shass - 29 November 2012 at 12:31pm

Leafsbablio09AquilineA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A_Soul

calling it a day... Good night girls...!!

@shass n Lin: will reply to rest of ur comments tomorrow morning from officeWink

GOOD NYT SOUL.. good thg i dnt live in ur neighborhood, it wudnt b dat ''FREINDLY'' nw... RYT????LOLLOL

Leafskhusiarnavbablio09AquilineA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Lin jan, me signing off buddy !! vl not comment on dis chp, vl wait fr nxt too n if i find enuf connections wth my thoughts,i'll comment n dats a promise! their journey hs jst strtd..there's alot of thgs dat dis journey shud b able to answr fr me.. lets see..
btw,i'm so happy dat Fortune lyks traveling n dat Shadow doesnt pull carriages! so atlst am ryt abt their psychologyLOL..
PS; n ur heart lin.. its of ''GOLD''.. the rarest to b found ! ...n those diamonds wr us!Wink

PPS; one more query.. is da king n his sistr's story reliable?? lyk its true bt may b told wth certain thgs dat may hv two meanings?? i knw u'll undrstnd wht i mean.. bt if u dnt wish to answr.. i wont ask agn..

HUGS n KISSES !!

Not sure if i cn log in b4 Saturday..tc..Heart

Leafsbablio09khusiarnavAquilineA_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Lin jan, me signing off buddy !! vl not comment on dis chp, vl wait fr nxt too n if i find enuf connections wth my thoughts,i'll comment n dats a promise! their journey hs jst strtd..there's alot of thgs dat dis journey shud b able to answr fr me.. lets see..
btw,i'm so happy dat Fortune lyks traveling n dat Shadow doesnt pull carriages! so atlst am ryt abt their psychologyLOL..
PS; n ur heart lin.. its of ''GOLD''.. the rarest to b found ! ...n those diamonds wr us!Wink

PPS; one more query.. is da king n his sistr's story reliable?? lyk its true bt may b told wth certain thgs dat may hv two meanings?? i knw u'll undrstnd wht i mean.. bt if u dnt wish to answr.. i wont ask agn..

HUGS n KISSES !!

Not sure if i cn log in b4 Saturday..tc..Heart

Oh no, you can't come on Saturday? Its okay if you can't comment, but I so look forward to talking with you. * sniff* Okay. Study then. Or are you going someplace?
And for the lines I've underlined, I can only hug you, dear. And yes, about the play about the king and the sister....its important, though not word to word, but it terms of connections...you will know when its time. And please, ask me when you have a doubt. I will answer it in a way that won't mess up the suspense of the plot.

And now for Puja's most touching VM...

IPKKND forever!!!

And like I said:
As long as there is Memory, IPKKND will continue to live and reign in our hearts.
And as long as there are Dreams, IPKKND Season 2 is only and certainly a possibility!
Just be positive and believe it will happen. IT WILL.

Leafskhusiarnavbablio09music1A_Soul

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Interesting. The day I show up to Chat, everyone's early to bed. *sigh* Okay, ten more minutes and its Hello Hi Bye Bye from me too!

Edited by Aquiline - 29 November 2012 at 1:12pm

Leafsbablio09music1A_Soul

Go to top