Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Circle of the Arhasian Comrades (TB&TBR) (Page 48)

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquiline

Originally posted by A_Soul

Hey Lin...

Is this the same puja who has made VM called "Tribute to ArHi: Nafrat/Mohobat epic TRAILER " ???

I am die hard fan of this VMs... its so thrilling...!!
Hats off to her!!
Yes, that is her, dear Soul! Here's another one of hers which she'd made for Barun's birthday (I was not here during that time- had exams or something). You must have already watched it. The song at the end is apt for the present situation he is in:

Lin... u have no idea.. what u have given to me by this viedo... BIG THANK YOU..
also can you give me Puja's username.. i would personalty (via PM) like to thank and appriciate her hardwork and love for show n barun..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09Aquiline

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Answering Hoopoe's and Soul's comment here:

Originally posted by hoopoe

The parrot blinked at him and then squawked, "Heartless Honeybee!"
But Kushi understood and she looked at the parrot and then at the man before her. However, she spoke nothing.

I wonder how far khushi understood the actual meaning of those words and tried to connect it with nani's story!!! 

Kushi is brilliant but she does not know much about the family, not enough to make her CONNECT. But she recognized the connection of the title "honeybee" with Nani's story though she can delve  no deeper to understand what Nani's story actually may mean...
Give her time, the brilliant young girl will find be led to the answer one day. 

he yelled 'Khushi!".. .oh boy.. my ears has caught Barun's voice with husky tone and with perfect voice modulation as usual..!!

*tears in my eyes* You heard him, Soul! You actually heard him! Oh bless him! he lives in my tale and your heart! And you heard him! Then all is not lost! He is still here!!

Tender warm fingers grazed his palm and he felt a tingle run up his arm. He let her fingers clasp around his hand and he clamped his fingers upon her hand, securing her in his hold, and then lifted her out, letting her slide next to himwhen she had emerged out of the door-less hole.

The IPK music is playing in Background' the one without the 'rabba ve' word'

Rabba ve...Rabba ve...I am so singing it now!! So happy to know you heard the song too!!! Gleeful!!

OMG' two "rabba ve"s in single update' u made may night lin darling.. how will I sleep now??

Hm. Yes, ma'am, I didn't realize it either but there they are. Two of them in one. 

[second rabbave reminds me of incident when khushi taking 'mitti' from pot to make diya at poolside ]

Interesting find. Wait till you read Saturdays!

He was disturbed by the nameless emotions he had realised were swirling inside of him. Seeing her in need of aid, he had offered it without any predilections. And yet, he was the one getting weakened in the aftermath of the aid, unable to understand why he kept staring at her as she struggled to focus. Why he could not take his gaze from her lips'''..

After reading this para' m gone.. totally gone.. I want my man right now!!!

You won't get him. He's in the forest with his girl.

Award for d Dialogue of the update'goes to..

"Royal demands for the horse of the Royal Monster!" *wide grin*

I loved the rest of your reactions and your choice of the song!! Thank you so much for this wonderful gift of words, dear H!!! And I don't think she uses the Forum these days after the defects in the plot were obvious but yes, her username used to be SublimeSaRun or something...I will check it up dear.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09shass

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shass

who's sidhu?? n wht ws said?? tells tells..?
PS; luvd da pic.. decode who's who??Wink

Shas. Sidhu is someone who makes picture posts in the Main Forum. And she was just saying how she could never miss the show becoz she will never forget it. Loved that line and faith of hers!!
You really want me to decode it? No hard feelings to anyone, really. Okay?

Cry
NAhiii...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ASR mera hain...!!

No but actually i found Shass more funny then me... look at her in all post..!!

And shassyy... ab lin ne tuje ASR bana hi diya hain... to mere se bach ke rahi... teri izzat pe kabhi bhi hamla ho sakta hain...!! WinkWink  

Ab bol... 'luv u' n 'hugs 4 u'... ROFLROFLROFLLOL

KP, taking revenge or something? * chuckle* Okay, on the hot seat and grabbing my coffee. And beware, I may not give out too much if it tampers with my plot. 

Originally posted by kushipugly

Dear Aquiline, you here in  the inn, please give us the answers to some questions:
1. what was shaym second lie to khushi when he came to proplose her.
Ha! The answer was obvious but you still have doubts. Okay, homework for you: pick the answers of the Comrades after that chapter as to which the lie might be and then tally them up. The highest tally is the right answer, or the right lie!! *chuckle* 
2. Is shyam curse related somehow to maliks .
Is his curse related to them? No.
3. How come anjali married  a man who instead of giving her a life free from castle is satying in battlefields.
The question simply: Why did Lady Anjali marry the General? Answer: Its a long story. You really want me to narrate it here. Now? 
4. Did arnav has any  GF before la?
Thankfully no. And Lady La is not his GF. Just an element of convenience, whatever that is! 
5. will khushi be his first one? now this question should not be ignored lin as ipkknd is ending & it was never made clear to us viewers if arnavji  was a saint when it comes to livein with GFs.
Kushi is his first what? You must make the question clear, darling. *smirk* According to latest Arhasian reports, she is nothing to him currently. And if she will be something to him later in the future, then yes, she will be his first something. 
6.Complicated real questions, i ask A.S. H to put forward pleej!
What?!! You really ARE taking revenge, aren't you KP? * chuckle* Okay, bring it on. 

Sorry.. KP.. but i really dont wann put questions.. as i like to rub my mind to decode all things myself n with our discussion... as n when it comes!!!

LIN.. Smart answers... jawab diye, fir bhi nai diye...!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09Aquilineshasskushipugly

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged

Shas. Sidhu is someone who makes picture posts in the Main Forum. And she was just saying how she could never miss the show becoz she will never forget it. Loved that line and faith of hers!!
You really want me to decode it? No hard feelings to anyone, really. Okay?

Cry

ASR mera hain...!!

And shassyy... ab lin ne tuje ASR bana hi diya hain... to mere se bach ke rahi... teri izzat pe kabhi bhi hamla ho sakta hain...!! WinkWink  

Ab bol... 'luv u' n 'hugs 4 u'... LOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

LOOT LIYA ZALIM,BEGHAIR HAMLAY K..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafsbablio09AquilineA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged

*tears in my eyes* You heard him, Soul! You actually heard him! Oh bless him! he lives in my tale and your heart! And you heard him! Then all is not lost! He is still here!!

he will be always here and in my heart...!!

[second rabbave reminds me of incident when khushi taking 'mitti' from pot to make diya at poolside ]

Interesting find. Wait till you read Saturdays!

what are u trying to indicate...

After reading this para' m gone.. totally gone.. I want my man right now!!!

You won't get him. He's in the forest with his girl.

dear lin... i m refering to my real life... i want my Mr. right here right now!!

I loved the rest of your reactions and your choice of the song!! Thank you so much for this wonderful gift of words, dear H!!! And I don't think she uses the Forum these days after the defects in the plot were obvious but yes, her username used to be SublimeSaRun or something...I will check it up dear.

Oh ya right... i have pmed her once... and she has replied... i remember!!!

[/QUOTE]

Leafsbablio09Aquilineshass

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged

Cry

ASR mera hain...!!

Ab bol... 'luv u' n 'hugs 4 u'... ROFLROFLROFLLOL

Yeesh! I knew I shouldn't have decoded it and left it to you guys to decode it yourself. Will Hoopoe come crying too? * chuckle* But so sweet Soul that you riveted to your clever mode again! Yo, Shas! Soul's not gonna give you ANY peace now! Mark my words! *wink*

LIN.. Smart answers... jawab diye, fir bhi nai diye...!!!

Thank you dear! And its so sweet of you to want to find answers yourself. But you can't help it if some are as curios us our Kushi and want to get down to things which are haunting their curius minds!

1. what was shaym second lie to khushi when he came to proplose her.
Ha! The answer was obvious but you still have doubts. Okay, homework for you: pick the answers of the Comrades after that chapter as to which the lie might be and then tally them up. The highest tally is the right answer, or the right lie!! *chuckle*
EVIL LIN,INDEED!! Most ppl wrote dat he lied abt his ''family''.. so does he really love khushi thn??Shocked

Bingo on the answer of which is the right lie. An attempt to hide his wife from the world and to show himself as a lonely helpless man. The question is not Does he love her. Its: What does he want? There lies your answer. And you, my Lady Shas, already answered it many times in your FF comments.

2. Is shyam curse related somehow to maliks .
Is his curse related to them? No.
NOT EVN A TINY BIT??Confused..BT DA CURE MAY??Big smile
A cure could be...

3. How come anjali married  a man who instead of giving her a life free from castle is satying in battlefields.
The question simply: Why did Lady Anjali marry the General? Answer: Its a long story. You really want me to narrate it here. Now?
I DNT MIND DAT ACTUALLY..Tongue

My Shas is so corrupted today! Lets talk business. How much are you willing to pay? * smirk*

Leafsbablio09shassA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
calling it a day... Good night girls...!!

@shass n Lin: will reply to rest of ur comments tomorrow morning from officeWink

Leafsbablio09Aquilineshass

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

calling it a day... Good night girls...!!

@shass n Lin: will reply to rest of ur comments tomorrow morning from officeWink

Awww! I was looking forward to talking more. Chelo! Its okay. Goodnight dear Soul! Sleep tight. And whoa! Sneaking into the Cottage in your Office! Naughty, naughty! But yeah, I know that's how you read my FF too!! Goodnight again dear!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Leafskhusiarnavbablio09shassA_Soul

Go to top